Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 40000
-
05-23-21 18:16 #24190Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Kelly West River
Have you ever had Kelly at West River? If so, how was L3? What was tip? Is she open to Greek or CIM.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:54 #24189Senior Member

Posts: 258Clm
Anyone know if someone on the roster offers rimming?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 22:55 #24188Senior Member

Posts: 285Mia
How long has Mia been at east rhythm? I almost always forget about asking for names. But there was one at east rhythm that offered FS every time I visited. I haven't been back since before covid started. I would always get the half hour option and just give the tip asked for FS, which wasn't cheap at 150 + the house fee, compared to the Asian apts. Private message me with more info please. What does she look like and what is the charge for outcall?
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 22:39 #24187Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Jessica
Jessica is very DATY friendly. In fact she loves it. I'm surprised she didn't let you. Maybe it's because you asked. With me, I just treated it like a date and tossed her on the bed and started making out with her. It took off from there, completely natural.
Chemistry is as important to women as it is to men, guys. Someone once called it BFE. If you make her forget it's a service she'll make you forget.
But glad you had a great time anyway. Hope you take those tips and have an even better one.
Originally Posted by NovaBrain
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 00:49 #24186Senior Member

Posts: 109Kelly Right
So Kelly is at River West Spa correct but any idea where YuYu is at.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
From Relax.
-
05-22-21 00:40 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks 🙏
Fit312 Thanks my man for the update. And yes Relax Spa had the best 3 girls in the Biz always down to freak.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 17:14 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 25Mia and YuYu
One of my most memorable 4 hand sessions was with Mia and YuYu at Relax, few years ago. Can't say I loved changing out condoms every couple minutes but such was the condition to get the session! Ultimately, was worth it.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 15:48 #24183Regular Member

Posts: 23CLM Jessica
Just came back from my first ever experience, definitely won't be my last.
Texted CLM this morning requesting Natalia but she wasn't available. Ended up going with Jessica. The process of booking was really easy. Made a burner phone number, texted, they asked for a few details (name, race, occupation), and I was set.
Since it was my first time, I was visibly nervous so that might've dissuaded Jessica from doing certain things. I asked if I could DATY, but she said not on the first visit. We started with CBJ (she offered to use a condom, I think if I said no it would've been BBBJ), and then we just started fucking. Not sure if she was that good or if I was just nervous, but I finished within 2 minutes and we just talked for the remainder of the time.
Overall very positive experience, especially since it was only $100. Might go back next week to see if I can DATY and maybe last a bit longer. Her body is phenomenal, looks better than the pics.
-
05-21-21 15:19 #24182Senior Member

Posts: 989Kelly of Relax Spa on Cermak
She's at West River Spa during the week. I'll have to go over to ER and check out Mia, she was always DTF.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:15 #24181Senior Member

Posts: 109Where is Kelly at now is she the Kelly from Relax Spa?
Mia is at Easy Rythm Spa if you want I have her personal number she does outcall.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:51 #24180Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for clarifying
About YoYo. As for Mia of Relax, she used to pull a couple days per week at East Rhythm on Ashland I haven't seen her in long time, but she may still be there.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:30 #24179Senior Member

Posts: 155Cheap on Grand?
"Cheaper options" ? Do tell. My go to is Cindy over at Ozone (now on vacation) and that's usually a $200 tip for everything so I'd love to hear some cheaper options. Especially with her gone for a month or so. Years ago I went to Sunkiss, got shut down and pretty sure I caught an infection from unclean towels. Never went back. Tried Oki Doki but it was just okey dokey to me. Oh and then there's Grand Spa. It's clean, the girls are pretty, but I always feel like I'm being hustled there. Like a used car salesman. I just can't take the upsell--for not much action--so I stopped. It's awfully close to where I work so I ended up going more than I should. Hell even though I just said I stopped, I might go back again. Haha on me.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 14:13 #24178Senior Member

Posts: 390Jenny at Hot Star
Yes, maybe I forgot to mention. She's very thin and in shape, that's the best part. Also very tall and with very big hands. Generally big hands are better for a strong massage but much worse for a hand job.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
The whole thing was so annoying that I'm still irritated a couple days later. I hate how misleading our own reviews can be. Normally I'm better at weeding out the overly optimistic sounding reviews, but I blew it this time.
-
05-20-21 13:52 #24177Senior Member

Posts: 70Asian apartment
May I know how to contact them? You can pm me.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:46 #24176Senior Member

Posts: 1447th Heaven nw burbs
Location is in an office building. I've read here that YMMV but that wasn't the case. All was fairly straightforward. I walked in, asked for a massage, said I'd been there before. 60/80 for massage with a good looking MILF, B / C cups Victoria. OTC was permitted and the typical tip for the handshake, which was offered while I was lying on my stomach or back. More might be available. All in all a great visit.












Reply With Quote




