Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 40005
-
05-24-21 09:57 #24195Senior Member

Posts: 151Can confirm all seems accurate here regarding:
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
Natalia / Sandra. She was fun, fucked my brains out for 60 minutes. Very GFE.
Jessica. Can confirm BBBJ is on the menu if she's interested in you. Five minutes of convincing and I was a "lucky boy" and she sucked him bare for 15 minutes before letting me ride her doggy, finished sucking it all out.
Bella. Saw her recently, no luck on BBBJ but she was chill CBJ okay, that ass from behind was great. I asked her if Greek was on the menu, she proceeded to get on all fours and show me where it could go for $$ more. Declined as it was too steep, she laughed and said it's steep because she's not a huge fan but likes Benjamin's. Fair enough LOL.
Melissa. Fun MILF exp, I had a jacuzzis session with her, I busted 3 times LOL. Once sitting on top of the spa (don't worry it was all over her tits, not in the spa), twice CBJ / CFS, she's loud and makes you feel like Lex Steele LOL.
Lexi. She runs their Only Fans too. Nothing to ride home about, she seems like she should be fun but is good with her house money and minimal tip. I've heard you can open her up, but I got nothing more than and HJ and the ability to play with the decent tits.
**there is a new girl that started Friday, Violet, someone TOFTT and give us an update.
-
05-24-21 08:22 #24194Senior Member

Posts: 1445Rimming at CLM
Ask Jessica. She's usually into anything.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
Never tried it with anywhere there, though.
-
05-24-21 05:50 #24193Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69Cocoa at grand
I know this shop is such a ripoff of gold diggers but the ladies are hot! Haha. Anyways when I arrived the 2 super hotties were busy so I once again had cocoa. It was fun she was in a better mood!
We had a table shower and she was playful but the massage was the best. We had a nuru massage and I even got her to give me oral BBBJ. After we finished she of course wanted a big tip. I over tipped but I had fun. 1. 4 with no FS LOL. Also her massage is horrible! She has really nice fake tits and decent body and nice face. I will return and she gave me her number.
-
05-23-21 22:26 #24192Senior Member

Posts: 626Relax on cermak
There have been so much talk about the girls. Someone remind me who was who. I remembered the three girls but not their names. Two skinny girls one Korean and the other Chinese and one bigger girl. So who was who? Also does anyone know somebody who gives the best foot massage legit is fine but if she gives extras that is even better.
-
05-23-21 22:15 #24191Senior Member

Posts: 337H Wellness
Stopped in at H Wellness on Milwaukee ave on a Saturday night. Last minute phone call, can I comeby in 10 minutes, they said yes and I was on my way. Got there older 40-50 why / owoman mamasan invited me in took my payment then brought me to the ondeck circle (supply room for hot towels and where the ladies take breaks) Apparently they were busy. About 10-15 minutes later she came and got me. By this time I was glad to see it was her, 2 other girls were there, one was a bit chunky w / some big ol naturals & long black hair, the other was just not appealing at all. Did not catch any names. Mamasan like I said 40-50 , ok looking, nice artwork (from what I could see) on her back, but one hell of of a massage, lots of teasing, light touching OTC, and a lot more teasing. She asked if I would take care of it, and I said can you? She obliged but said I would have to tip her good. No more than L1 on the table.
Damage: 65/ hr + . 5 tip.
I'd repeat at least for the massage.
-
05-23-21 18:16 #24190Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Kelly West River
Have you ever had Kelly at West River? If so, how was L3? What was tip? Is she open to Greek or CIM.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:54 #24189Senior Member

Posts: 258Clm
Anyone know if someone on the roster offers rimming?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 22:55 #24188Senior Member

Posts: 285Mia
How long has Mia been at east rhythm? I almost always forget about asking for names. But there was one at east rhythm that offered FS every time I visited. I haven't been back since before covid started. I would always get the half hour option and just give the tip asked for FS, which wasn't cheap at 150 + the house fee, compared to the Asian apts. Private message me with more info please. What does she look like and what is the charge for outcall?
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 22:39 #24187Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Jessica
Jessica is very DATY friendly. In fact she loves it. I'm surprised she didn't let you. Maybe it's because you asked. With me, I just treated it like a date and tossed her on the bed and started making out with her. It took off from there, completely natural.
Chemistry is as important to women as it is to men, guys. Someone once called it BFE. If you make her forget it's a service she'll make you forget.
But glad you had a great time anyway. Hope you take those tips and have an even better one.
Originally Posted by NovaBrain
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 00:49 #24186Senior Member

Posts: 109Kelly Right
So Kelly is at River West Spa correct but any idea where YuYu is at.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
From Relax.
-
05-22-21 00:40 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks 🙏
Fit312 Thanks my man for the update. And yes Relax Spa had the best 3 girls in the Biz always down to freak.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 17:14 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 25Mia and YuYu
One of my most memorable 4 hand sessions was with Mia and YuYu at Relax, few years ago. Can't say I loved changing out condoms every couple minutes but such was the condition to get the session! Ultimately, was worth it.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 15:48 #24183Regular Member

Posts: 23CLM Jessica
Just came back from my first ever experience, definitely won't be my last.
Texted CLM this morning requesting Natalia but she wasn't available. Ended up going with Jessica. The process of booking was really easy. Made a burner phone number, texted, they asked for a few details (name, race, occupation), and I was set.
Since it was my first time, I was visibly nervous so that might've dissuaded Jessica from doing certain things. I asked if I could DATY, but she said not on the first visit. We started with CBJ (she offered to use a condom, I think if I said no it would've been BBBJ), and then we just started fucking. Not sure if she was that good or if I was just nervous, but I finished within 2 minutes and we just talked for the remainder of the time.
Overall very positive experience, especially since it was only $100. Might go back next week to see if I can DATY and maybe last a bit longer. Her body is phenomenal, looks better than the pics.
-
05-21-21 15:19 #24182Senior Member

Posts: 989Kelly of Relax Spa on Cermak
She's at West River Spa during the week. I'll have to go over to ER and check out Mia, she was always DTF.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:15 #24181Senior Member

Posts: 109Where is Kelly at now is she the Kelly from Relax Spa?
Mia is at Easy Rythm Spa if you want I have her personal number she does outcall.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





