Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9921
-
05-20-21 20:09 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 4545Fuck the price. You should be more worried about being recording.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 18:46 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 134Rate
Bwahaaa $400 an hour. Fuck her. I seriously hope no one is paying that.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:47 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 389Classy Mature
Plenty of reviews under "classy mature". I saw her once, ok time, dumpy place. Haven't felt the need to repeat, pretty much a last resort if all else falls through.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 15:19 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 237I wanto thank you, all. Pamela is out
Thanks For the info that everyone gave me through PM's and through the forum, I am going to try a new route.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
This is my next hope, any advice?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/119052471155
Thank You All.
Clit.
-
05-20-21 14:07 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 379Jess
Jess raised rates. $200 for half and $400 for the hour. I think mentioned this before, but she's recording people that come in. She has a camera over looking the parking area. Guess she had an issue someone.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/829287161192
-
05-20-21 11:31 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 4545Nope. I ask for her rate and her rate is ridiculous just like Ms Raven the cougar and Mandy. She want 120 blow and go and 160 qv FS, 180 hh, 240 for 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:12 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 95Amp
Check out the Asian massage spots. Plenty of asians to go around.
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 09:46 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/112973301589
She's been advertising a lot. Any info?
-
05-19-21 23:40 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 2189Never give a deposit. Always a scam.
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
Check out the AMP forum if you are interested in Asians. Plenty available.
-
05-19-21 19:08 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 163I've seen a few times. Once recently. She's always been pretty amazing. Always clean, sexy, & cool. Never a problem with anything. No pimp, no drugs or booze, smart & courteous. She's awesome.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 16:30 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 47Scammer
I can't believe I fell for the oldest scam in the book. Pay deposit to someone who is probably in Ukraine or some shit.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/739891609791
I'm always looking for an older provider, and this one looked OK but English was a bit shaky. I CashApped her 50 and took myself to the appointed hotel, texted her from the lobby and she asked for the rest before she would give me the room number. No way! Scammed! - bye bye 50. I was already walking out to the car when she texted 'OK baby, sorry, bye". I usually am a bit more awake, and ask them what the weather is outside the window. If they take 5 minutes to get back with "overcast but bright" or some such, I block them. Anybody can look out the window and answer immediately if they are genuine. I did report the scam to CashApp and a robo-answer said they are trying to recover my 50. Fat chance. Anybody know any nice Asian women around Worcester?
-
05-19-21 07:03 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 493Leslie
Looks like Leslie's back from wherever. (Vermont?) Previous reports indicate pics are real, she's very cute but somewhat mechanical. Has anyone seen her this time around. Getting better with age / experience?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/121811571571
-
05-19-21 05:48 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 826Pam
This is Pam and she's been around forever, I did not have a good time with her, If you have an above average endowment move on. Search Pamela on the RI board, plenty of info.
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 09:22 #4853Regular Member

Posts: 23Reina
Upscale Hotel Suite in Marlboro.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 23:09 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 311Definitely not Joelle but both have worked out of the same house. Joelle is far better.
Originally Posted by MegaSean
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





