Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 662 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Bwahaaa $400 an hour. Fuck her. I seriously hope no one is paying that.
    Fuck the price. You should be more worried about being recording.

  2. #4865

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Jess raised rates. $200 for half and $400 for the hour. I think mentioned this before, but she's recording people that come in. She has a camera over looking the parking area. Guess she had an issue someone.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/829287161192
    Bwahaaa $400 an hour. Fuck her. I seriously hope no one is paying that.

  3. #4864

    Classy Mature

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks For the info that everyone gave me through PM's and through the forum, I am going to try a new route.

    This is my next hope, any advice?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/119052471155

    Thank You All.

    Clit.
    Plenty of reviews under "classy mature". I saw her once, ok time, dumpy place. Haven't felt the need to repeat, pretty much a last resort if all else falls through.

  4. #4863

    I wanto thank you, all. Pamela is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    This is Pam and she's been around forever, I did not have a good time with her, If you have an above average endowment move on. Search Pamela on the RI board, plenty of info.
    Thanks For the info that everyone gave me through PM's and through the forum, I am going to try a new route.

    This is my next hope, any advice?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/119052471155

    Thank You All.

    Clit.

  5. #4862

    Jess

    Jess raised rates. $200 for half and $400 for the hour. I think mentioned this before, but she's recording people that come in. She has a camera over looking the parking area. Guess she had an issue someone.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/829287161192

  6. #4861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/112973301589

    She's been advertising a lot. Any info?
    Nope. I ask for her rate and her rate is ridiculous just like Ms Raven the cougar and Mandy. She want 120 blow and go and 160 qv FS, 180 hh, 240 for 45 minutes.

  7. #4860

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I fell for the oldest scam in the book. Pay deposit to someone who is probably in Ukraine or some shit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/739891609791

    I'm always looking for an older provider, and this one looked OK but English was a bit shaky. I CashApped her 50 and took myself to the appointed hotel, texted her from the lobby and she asked for the rest before she would give me the room number. No way! Scammed! - bye bye 50. I was already walking out to the car when she texted 'OK baby, sorry, bye". I usually am a bit more awake, and ask them what the weather is outside the window. If they take 5 minutes to get back with "overcast but bright" or some such, I block them. Anybody can look out the window and answer immediately if they are genuine. I did report the scam to CashApp and a robo-answer said they are trying to recover my 50. Fat chance. Anybody know any nice Asian women around Worcester?
    Check out the Asian massage spots. Plenty of asians to go around.

  8. #4859

    Any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/112973301589

    She's been advertising a lot. Any info?

  9. #4858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I fell for the oldest scam in the book. Pay deposit to someone who is probably in Ukraine or some shit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/739891609791

    I'm always looking for an older provider, and this one looked OK but English was a bit shaky. I CashApped her 50 and took myself to the appointed hotel, texted her from the lobby and she asked for the rest before she would give me the room number. No way! Scammed! - bye bye 50. I was already walking out to the car when she texted 'OK baby, sorry, bye". I usually am a bit more awake, and ask them what the weather is outside the window. If they take 5 minutes to get back with "overcast but bright" or some such, I block them. Anybody can look out the window and answer immediately if they are genuine. I did report the scam to CashApp and a robo-answer said they are trying to recover my 50. Fat chance. Anybody know any nice Asian women around Worcester?
    Never give a deposit. Always a scam.

    Check out the AMP forum if you are interested in Asians. Plenty available.

  10. #4857
    I've seen a few times. Once recently. She's always been pretty amazing. Always clean, sexy, & cool. Never a problem with anything. No pimp, no drugs or booze, smart & courteous. She's awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jamie a couple of weeks ago at a decent apartment and she came to the door looking and smelling real nice. She wore a bathing suit and her skin was glistening. We went upstairs got undressed and she took it in the ass long and hard for about a half hour. In fact she even asked me to go deeper and harder. I know there have been sketchy reports but we always hit it off well. She's told me her real name and everything. So maybe she likes me but she seems to have gotten her act together.

  11. #4856

    Scammer

    I can't believe I fell for the oldest scam in the book. Pay deposit to someone who is probably in Ukraine or some shit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/739891609791

    I'm always looking for an older provider, and this one looked OK but English was a bit shaky. I CashApped her 50 and took myself to the appointed hotel, texted her from the lobby and she asked for the rest before she would give me the room number. No way! Scammed! - bye bye 50. I was already walking out to the car when she texted 'OK baby, sorry, bye". I usually am a bit more awake, and ask them what the weather is outside the window. If they take 5 minutes to get back with "overcast but bright" or some such, I block them. Anybody can look out the window and answer immediately if they are genuine. I did report the scam to CashApp and a robo-answer said they are trying to recover my 50. Fat chance. Anybody know any nice Asian women around Worcester?

  12. #4855

    Leslie

    Looks like Leslie's back from wherever. (Vermont?) Previous reports indicate pics are real, she's very cute but somewhat mechanical. Has anyone seen her this time around. Getting better with age / experience?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/121811571571

  13. #4854

    Pam

    This is Pam and she's been around forever, I did not have a good time with her, If you have an above average endowment move on. Search Pamela on the RI board, plenty of info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to setup some time with this one. Is it worth the trouble?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445

    Clit.

  14. #4853

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Was her incall a house, apt, motel, or hotel?
    Upscale Hotel Suite in Marlboro.

  15. #4852
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Search for Joelle escort providence or warwick. Pretty sure that's her. Saw her once a few years ago, she was ok. Tits are tock hard but she aims to please. I remember pounding it doggy style (covered) and she kept asking me to go harder and harder and she wanted we to spray her ass with my cum which I obliged and she reached behind and rubbed it into her ass. Worth a visit if the service is the same.
    Definitely not Joelle but both have worked out of the same house. Joelle is far better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape