Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 27805
-
05-21-21 12:35 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 1403I was texting her early last year and then she just dropped off when the pandemic started. No response at all after that. The sessions with her were fantastic. Total dynamo!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 08:46 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 240Grin & Bear It
Has anyone mashed this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/62468746/.
-
05-21-21 03:11 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 472If it is a good price why not, then as you finish tell her you are part AA and jewish and see how the ride goes.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 18:07 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 113Sound fun for the chaos alone!!
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
She has a new profile, the blue filtered picture is what I saw. Something like random letters, then a name, then number. Like "tmlknina85" . Something strange like that. I happened across it one night shopping late on the other board, I messaged her but never received anything back, and that board doesn't keep your sent message so I can't find it.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:14 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 2184European Goddess
God I loved that woman. She was a real dynamo and I had some really great times with her. I would love to get an update and new contact on her if anyone has it. Willing to trade.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:08 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 49Info
If anyone has seen her, I'd love to hear more info. Feel free to pm.
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:46 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
Thanks for pointing that out guys. I did not even know the significance of 1488 until I saw this post. Wow.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 14:21 #14628Regular Member

Posts: 8JanaJohnson
A little more info on Jana. Overall good time. She was nice and pretty enthusiastic. She did a bare camel slide but in the end was CFS. When we finished up, there was a dude making food in the kitchen so that was kinda weird.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 13:36 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 332Kennedy
Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos
-
05-20-21 13:22 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 332This is what someone said about her back in 2017 under providers you miss on TNA.
Re: providers you miss.
Quote Originally Posted by Luca Brasi View Post.
Kennedy1488 batshit crazy and hard to hang on to long enough to finish. Broke a camera, tripod and trashed 3 hotel rooms in 48 hours. Been MIA for two years. Found her yesterday alive and well! Retired, clean sober and a new mommy! She looks great!
-
05-20-21 13:00 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 217That white supremacists / nazis incriminate themselves makes choosing easier.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 13:00 #14624Regular Member

Posts: 5PNW peaches
Hey I'm new here but I add my points to Pnwpeaches. Her BBFS is extra but I got the regular rate for the same menu BBBJ and msog. Would repeat but this time she's requiring the 350 I believe.
-
05-20-21 12:53 #14623Regular Member

Posts: 14Kennedy
I would pass on this one. Heavy drug use. Totally out of it. I Payed for 2 hours and after about 20 minutes said she can't go on because she is too high. BBBJ is all I received and no refund.
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 12:52 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 224TNA Profile
This is her profile on tna: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?93311-Kennedy1488.
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
I was able to find it quickly because I remembered the numbers associated with her (hopefully) extremely unpopular political views.
-
05-20-21 12:31 #14621Senior Member

Posts: 138Belongs here
My visit with her has been cip but never greek. She is always high and isn't much into it. Talks shifty stuff and kills a lot of time. Not my repeat anymore but if someone wants to she is honest. Great body minus track marks.
Originally Posted by Ethoes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




