Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 1378 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14640

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.
    Kennedy has been hanging out in Kennewick for the last two years.

    https://kennewick.skipthegames.com/f...t/939635851895

  2. #14639

  3. #14638

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.
    I did a search and most of these pics show a much younger version of her. Then there are just one or two pics that make her look worn out and much older. Wonder how she actually looks. But the 1488 thing is enough of a reason for me to fuck someone else.

  4. #14637

    RE: Kennedy

    Wow, she's back. I tried and tried and tried to schedule with her years ago and she always ghosted. Good thing is that she'd always ghost during our communication process rather than when we had something scheduled and I was on the way. For the most part, guys who made it to her said it was alright but not worth the hassle of getting fucked around. I'm probably going to wish I hadn't, but I might try her again now that it's been a few years. Slightest bit of fuckery and I'm just going to stop the pursuit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos

  5. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    No, based entirely on her looks.

  6. #14635
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    God I loved that woman. She was a real dynamo and I had some really great times with her. I would love to get an update and new contact on her if anyone has it. Willing to trade.
    I was texting her early last year and then she just dropped off when the pandemic started. No response at all after that. The sessions with her were fantastic. Total dynamo!

  7. #14634

    Grin & Bear It


  8. #14633
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for pointing that out guys. I did not even know the significance of 1488 until I saw this post. Wow.
    If it is a good price why not, then as you finish tell her you are part AA and jewish and see how the ride goes.

  9. #14632
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos
    Sound fun for the chaos alone!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile on tna: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?93311-Kennedy1488.

    I was able to find it quickly because I remembered the numbers associated with her (hopefully) extremely unpopular political views.
    She has a new profile, the blue filtered picture is what I saw. Something like random letters, then a name, then number. Like "tmlknina85" . Something strange like that. I happened across it one night shopping late on the other board, I messaged her but never received anything back, and that board doesn't keep your sent message so I can't find it.

  10. #14631

    European Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where European Goddess go. She was great too and belonged here.
    God I loved that woman. She was a real dynamo and I had some really great times with her. I would love to get an update and new contact on her if anyone has it. Willing to trade.

  11. #14630

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about this one as well. She was on TNA for a hot minute but I can't find her profile now and she wasn't using "Kennedy" on TNA. I also can't find her OF page that she mentions.
    If anyone has seen her, I'd love to hear more info. Feel free to pm.

  12. #14629
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a tight body but a MILF so who knows. Thanks for the feedback if you have any feel free to PM me or respond here whatever you're comfortable with.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...t/230535968146
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about this one as well. She was on TNA for a hot minute but I can't find her profile now and she wasn't using "Kennedy" on TNA. I also can't find her OF page that she mentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile on tna: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?93311-Kennedy1488.

    I was able to find it quickly because I remembered the numbers associated with her (hopefully) extremely unpopular political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    That white supremacists / nazis incriminate themselves makes choosing easier.
    Thanks for pointing that out guys. I did not even know the significance of 1488 until I saw this post. Wow.

  13. #14628

    JanaJohnson

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Jana is a nice person and activities are covered.
    A little more info on Jana. Overall good time. She was nice and pretty enthusiastic. She did a bare camel slide but in the end was CFS. When we finished up, there was a dude making food in the kitchen so that was kinda weird.

  14. #14627

    Kennedy

    Thus use the review of Kennedy from TNA. See my previous post about what a guy said about her. This review explains why he said it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Fucking-Chaos

  15. #14626
    This is what someone said about her back in 2017 under providers you miss on TNA.

    Re: providers you miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca Brasi View Post.

    Kennedy1488 batshit crazy and hard to hang on to long enough to finish. Broke a camera, tripod and trashed 3 hotel rooms in 48 hours. Been MIA for two years. Found her yesterday alive and well! Retired, clean sober and a new mommy! She looks great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape