Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 3085
-
06-14-21 01:42 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 102Close by.
Park La Brea adjacent. On Detroit. Older building near 6th street.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 13:26 #2589Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sublime
Was the trick pad in park labrea?
Originally Posted by TheSpius19
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 20:49 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 102I have story for you, Tovarisch.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
I went to one of the Russian org hothouses in Miracle Mile. Older building. 4th-floor elevator, round some corners, long hallway, all the way in the back. Dim lighting in the hallways. You know the drill. Park downstairs and wait for the code and the okay.
I was VERY. VERY. VERY clear about two things: I wanted DFK and I wanted BBBJ. These were essential and non-negotiable. I was ASSURED that the girl I was going to see did both enthusiastically. Promised. GUARANTEED.
Can you guess where this is going?
Well. Only partly.
So I get up to the door, knock and the door opens. I step inside. MUCH to my surprise the girl there is young, hot, curvy, and FIRM. Fantastic natural D's that defied gravity. Early twenties. We went back to her room. I gave her the gift. 500. Disrobed and did a quick rinse. Came back inside and she's naked on the bed. Her body is glorious. Tiny waist. Round cheerleader's ass. And those tits.
I lean in for the kiss and NEGATIVE, GHOST RIDER. Denied. A peck, but nothing more. There's strike one.
Well, I'm a good-looking guy. I groom, I wash, I spritz, I brush mah teeff. I wurk out. So I figure. Hey. Maybe I can warm her up and she won't be another hot Russian dud who's frigid as Siberia.
So I go down on her and MAN. She ENJOYS the ride. I take my time and slowly build her up. Pretty soon she's rubbing her pussy on my face and grabbing my hair and she cums all over my damn face. Gasping and barely able to make a sound. BOOYEAH. NOW she should be ready to have fun.
NOPE.
I go up and position myself for her to return the oral favor and she immediately pulls out the Jimmy Hat. I say, "no. Suck it bare, baby. " She says, "No. Must wear condom. " I say, "No problem for condom with sex, but I was told you'd do oral without one. " She says, "No. I never do that. " (ugh. Frustrated. Might as well try) I say, "How much upcharge for bare?" She repeats, "No. I never do that. " I must mention at this point that she has not even touched my dick with the tip of her finger yet. I've literally been an outcall oral specialist FOR HER. LOL
I sit back and look at her. "Fine. No problem. I'm leaving. Give me my donation back. I'll kick you 100. She says, "No! You cannot! Don't go!
"I'm leaving".
"Donation stays. ".
"Donation back to me. " I'm getting dressed.
She runs in the other room. I hear chatter. Another girl I didn't see. Then she comes back in with phone. I didn't see where she stashed my donation. So I look around and peep the bedside table. Top drawer. Slightly ajar. Two strides over, I yank it open and there's the roll-o-cash. I grab it up and put it in my pocket.
She screeches. "NO! YOU CAN'T!" I say, "I'll give you 100, but I was promised DFK and BBBJ and you've given me neither. At this point I should be charging YOU since I've done all the service. ".
She hands me the phone.
Guy on the other end of the line says, "Motherfucker. You're dead. You hear me? I'm coming up there now and you're dead. ".
"Fine. I'm calling the cops. ".
"You won't call cops, motherfucker. Go ahead. Call cops. I'm coming up. ".
"Sweet. Come on up, pal. I'll be here" (I won't).
I hand her the phone. She doesn't try to stop me from leaving, which is good because I don't want to have to have a scene shoving past her or her roommate.
I'm in the hall and make time, straight to the elevator. I hit the DOWN button, then haul ass to the other end of the building. Four flights down goes very quickly in these instances. I'm through the fire door and around the corner to my car, halfway down the block. Fire her up and take off.
5 minutes later I get the call from the guy, "You're DEAD, you hear me?? I know who you are. I'm coming for you, motherfucker. Your name is REDACTED and you live at REDACTED".
LOL.
I'm not REDACTED and I live nowhere near REDACTED. Why? Because I am using Google Voice like a smart boy and whoever had my number before is probably in for a surprise.
I tell him, "You fucking idiot. That's not my name and not my address, but feel free to go there and get arrested. I'm on Google Voice and you should'nt have fucking lied to me. Just be fucking honest and this shit won't happen. ".
He says he's following me. He's not. He says he'll find me.
That was four years ago.
I don't use the Russian orgs at ALL anymore. They're fucking frauds and organized crime. Most of the trafficking is through them, not the Koreans. At least the K-Girls are honest about what's provided (if not about the photos, generally).
Moral of the story? Don't use your own phone. Use a burner or Google Voice. Park away from where you play. Never leave the same way you came in.
Stay safe.
-
06-12-21 07:31 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 860Russian Orgs
I used to check the Russians on CV and there was couple that were in SM and I had a couple hott young ones. They didn't have websites you just message and they send photos. It seems they have all consolidated to a couple agencies. No longer at the SM location that had a few Kgirl Orgs too. I've only met one hott young Russian and her service sucked. I've used the Eros site and met a hott one with tattoos which was a few months ago. Texted the same number again and asked for the tattoo girl but girl wasn't the same one, she had a smelly pussy and scars on her arms covered with a tattoo. Anyways I always ask if the rate is 400 they usually say yes. Posted a link to the one I check out.
http://topmodelsblog.cuties-sites.com/los-angeles-21/
-
06-09-21 21:51 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 7266The one bad thing about Russian girls is that many are Russian orgs and when the door opens its a older Russian with a MILF body. Not the slender and good looking one in the pics.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
They're just as bad a the Asian bait and switch orgs.
-
06-09-21 11:53 #2585Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Rubles
crystallangels.com now seems to be 600 - the service is lackluster. I do want to try Victoria. I actually saw her walking the streets in Westwood and the body is real.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
lecherries.com is 500 perhaps.
All girls on city source are suspect. Many are fake, and all the apparent real ones are 700.
But our old man is having a summit soon with the head of Russia, maybe he can work on that.
-
06-09-21 09:38 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 746Russian / Eastern Euro girls.
This may be asking too much, but does anyone know where to find Russian / Eastern Euro girls who offer full GFE for under 500/ hr? There are a lot listed on Eros, but they're all 500/ hr+ and there's generally no way to verify them.
-
06-08-21 21:31 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 403Stdcheckdotcom, you pay and check the results online without using your real identity.
Originally Posted by Kobedog33
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 13:51 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 181Exchange Fee
- They take those cards and turn them into cash, so in essence they take a small cut from that, and when they turn it into cash they also lose a small amount. . what you should check is see how much cash you can get for a gift card then that will show how much of a cut they are actually getting look online for Giftcash or gift card exchange. Didn't know the prepay cards don't work?
Originally Posted by SlaterHind
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 00:14 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 340Concentra in hollywood
Just north of hollywood blvd on western ave.
Originally Posted by Kobedog33
[View Original Post]
Free chlamydia, gonorrhea, hiv, herpes.
I go there every 3 months.
They even give you a year supply of prep if you want to do it. You get a free blood test (liver values / testosterone) every three months.
-
06-07-21 20:00 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 7266I think the testing for doing it without real name is the over the counter mail in? I could be wrong?
Originally Posted by Kobedog33
[View Original Post]
I go to Cutting Edge since it used by "a lot" of the XXX stars I see. Since many XXX stars require testing proof for BBFS or cip I have used them since its a reputable company.
-
06-07-21 17:54 #2579Regular Member

Posts: 21Best STI / STD testing in LA area?
Looking for the most discreet and quickest turn around time for testing in LA. The riskiest I do is BBBJ with Kgals but I still want to be tested for sure. Looking for a regular place where I can use a pseudonym or pay with cash.
-
05-20-21 18:53 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 91TER Payment with Gift Card
Thank you for your feedback!
I just successfully paid for a TER VIP membership using a gift card (Best Buy). The only thing to note is that gift card payments are worth less than the total balance on the gift card. Not sure if there is a flat fee for using gift cards or some sort of depreciation applied, but according to TER's website annual (365 days) memberships cost $250, but I only received 292 days for $250 on a gift card. In other words, although 100% of my $250 balance was accepted by TER, there was a 20% fee for using a gift card. This may be a standard industry practice that I am simply unaware of, so please do NOT misunderstand this as a negative criticism of TER. TER is a very useful service!
I don't recall reading anything about this gift card fee / penalty anywhere during the TER payment process, so just consider this as an FYI.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 21:02 #2577Banned Member

Posts: 466Burners
I use my real phone, real number. Cause I don't answer calls from unknown numbers.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayFf
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 08:22 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 438No, no problem.
Originally Posted by SlaterHind
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





