Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2575
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? Are you trying to get banned?

    A2

  2. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaterHind  [View Original Post]
    TER no longer accepts money orders / cashier checks and I didn't have much luck when attempting to use a pre-paid credit / gift card. So, I'm considering using one of my credit cards, but I'm a bit concerned about the legitimacy of their payment processing service. So, have any of you paid for your TER membership using a credit card, and if so has it been trouble free?

    I understand that the charge that appears is a name that is not easily recognizable, so I'm mostly interested in whether anyone experienced additional / unauthorized charges or any other problems.

    Thanks in advance!
    Trade Any Gift Card for VIP Membership.

    You can now pay for VIP membership for The Erotic Review by trading a popular gift card. Instant access, 100% anonymous, no credit card required.

    We accept gift card balances between $40 and $500.

    Example trades: Scroll through the available cards.

  3. #2573

    TER Payment with Credit Card

    TER no longer accepts money orders / cashier checks and I didn't have much luck when attempting to use a pre-paid credit / gift card. So, I'm considering using one of my credit cards, but I'm a bit concerned about the legitimacy of their payment processing service. So, have any of you paid for your TER membership using a credit card, and if so has it been trouble free?

    I understand that the charge that appears is a name that is not easily recognizable, so I'm mostly interested in whether anyone experienced additional / unauthorized charges or any other problems.

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #2572
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayFf  [View Original Post]
    So I tried contacting multiple providers, using my real phone. Using the secondary hidden feature of separating accounts and apps, etc, with fake emails, and those fake phone apps. Ik it is the stupidest idea to use my real phone for this shit, but I just got lazy. So I texted providers to check out the hobby, but also ones I never read before and were scams for all ik. Now I texted a few, never called cause well its awkward and the app is really goddamn weird.

    I get a one call which I thought was to my real number. Yup, strike 15 answering random numbers I don't know, I figured work call or something. I answer and its a older fellow asking for a basic ass name, I am like no. So wrong number? I look at my notifications and it was actually to the fake number, the actual phone took the call and recorded it down in my phone's call log. Now I am thinking hm, it was forwarded to me basically. Were they able to catch my real phone number or cellular signal? Ik cops can triangulate with cellular towers or some other bs.

    Who called? Only the providers I texted actually had my number. However, I gotten this one number from a SW too. So either scammers, pimps, or cops. The caller I'd was the first name of guy who the caller asked too, so smfh.

    Just tell me how much did I fuck up? I am also from another city, just to lyk and to avoid my local audience catching wind I am burning my roads.
    So, I know a girl who used to work for ATT and now is a hoe.

    She still has friends at ATT and when she needs to see who caller infor she obviously googles the # and might get a hit? If not, she talks to her friend to search the ATT database and bam full name and all your info.

    Be careful.

  5. #2571

    Hey La, how stupid am I and am I stupider than I think

    So I tried contacting multiple providers, using my real phone. Using the secondary hidden feature of separating accounts and apps, etc, with fake emails, and those fake phone apps. Ik it is the stupidest idea to use my real phone for this shit, but I just got lazy. So I texted providers to check out the hobby, but also ones I never read before and were scams for all ik. Now I texted a few, never called cause well its awkward and the app is really goddamn weird.

    I get a one call which I thought was to my real number. Yup, strike 15 answering random numbers I don't know, I figured work call or something. I answer and its a older fellow asking for a basic ass name, I am like no. So wrong number? I look at my notifications and it was actually to the fake number, the actual phone took the call and recorded it down in my phone's call log. Now I am thinking hm, it was forwarded to me basically. Were they able to catch my real phone number or cellular signal? Ik cops can triangulate with cellular towers or some other bs.

    Who called? Only the providers I texted actually had my number. However, I gotten this one number from a SW too. So either scammers, pimps, or cops. The caller I'd was the first name of guy who the caller asked too, so smfh.

    Just tell me how much did I fuck up? I am also from another city, just to lyk and to avoid my local audience catching wind I am burning my roads.

  6. #2570

    Bars / nightclubs

    Any recommendations on places that are open? I'm near downtown L. A.

  7. #2569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    FB bans

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So lately I have been leaving my raw reviews on ratings of rub.

    Mostly, I have been chasing down that Maddie girl who is literally insane and does massage out of her Hollywood pad, used to do it out of Westwood.

    Well, I guess the fucken pussies on that site are into the whole free speech thing and banned me.

    I have been locked out of facebook for like 30 days on at least 8 occasions, but never been banned.
    You have been banned for 30 days on multiple occasions? I was banned for 7 days once, but recently got banned for 30 days which seemed like a severe jump in penalty. Is 30 days their maximum, unless you are Donald Trump or Mike Lindell?

  8. #2568
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I got banned!!

    So lately I have been leaving my raw reviews on ratings of rub.

    Mostly, I have been chasing down that Maddie girl who is literally insane and does massage out of her Hollywood pad, used to do it out of Westwood.

    Well, I guess the fucken pussies on that site are into the whole free speech thing and banned me.

    I have been locked out of facebook for like 30 days on at least 8 occasions, but never been banned.

  9. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by DGoodLife  [View Original Post]
    Its not that expensive as you think, its time that is the issue. If you smash a few girls here at $200-300 you can find a flight to many places in Asia or SA for about 500-600 or less. The hotels rooms you can get at 30-50 a night and this is like holiday (clean and ok) in or cheaper down to 10-15 a night. Then depending on the city you can try to pick up girls at club give cab money in the morning or negotiate and get some anywhere from $25-50 short time or some overnights for 75-150 (again depending on the country). But if you are married or don't have the time yea its tricky.

    DGL.
    USA has always been a shit hole of a country. I don't understand why people want to come here! South America is advanced with girls selling pussy and buying pussy I wish I was colombian or Brazilan hell even honduras and el salvador have budget whorehouses always ready for men to buy Pussy! Those are my kind of places I don't a shit about work or the US dollar if you don't have available pussy you are a Failure of a country.

  10. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever caught and what's the way around it?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...278&viewfull=1#post5297278.

    Looks like there was a sting in San Diego area.
    Don't worry about such things, a sting is incredibly rare. Like almost lottery winning levels of rare. As far as how to avoid it, the tips are just easy common sense. Anyone concerned with stings: A) go with a known provider who has a legit review history, B) don't choose some fly by night girl who nobody knows who's working incall at a low class motel and is only available during a very specific time frame. That's pretty much all there is to say.

  11. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever caught and what's the way around it?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...278&viewfull=1#post5297278.

    Looks like there was a sting in San Diego area.
    Its surprisingly amazing how many attorney's that hobby!

    I know of at least 10. I know two friends that have been caught in the situation where they're law background was very helpful. Both of them talked there way out of it and just walked away.

    With a stearn warning from the le posse that had them. LOL.

  12. #2564
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Deductive logic

    Quote Originally Posted by Manon1  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Tried to post this in a different section but didn't get much feed back. I am curious if anyone has experience with any ladies below:

    Chrissy in Noho:

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...y/9416633.html

    Sofia in West LA:

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811

    Thanks!
    I studied symbolic logic and other forms of textual hermeneutics in school.

    With regard to sofia. Her ad tells you what you need to know.

    Most ads do not tell you the girl's weight, but when you get there you realize that you booked a hippo.

    Using a fortiori reasoning, if a girl who does not tell you her weight is a feral boar, then sofia, who says she is 5 foot 2 and 125 - which basically means she has the shape of a 99 cent store tangelo, is definitlely a hog.

    Next, she has a price list of upsell options. Again, using the same reasoning, if a girl with no upsell options generally turns the sesh into a negotiation ted talk, the how much more so will the battle with sofia be.

    Finally, there only pics of her obese body and disgustingly fat tits. No face pics. Which means he looks like she slid into homebase head first.

    And, more finally, she has no reviews. Meaning that mongers who have seen her are too embarrassed to say peep.

  13. #2563

    Casting a Wider Net

    I didn't get any responses in the SFV forums, so maybe the greater LA area mongers can help out.

    Several years ago I was regularly seeing a gal in the Van Nuys area, near the HS. A short MILF from back east who went by Raven. I would see her somewhat regularly and we got along well with one another. She would cook me dinner from time to time! I lent her a hand unpacking when she moved apartments. Wouldn't pass muster with the picky lot in here, but she and I clicked.

    I know she was having issues with her old man, and then. Poof! Gone. No responses to my texts. Totally silent running, and the number is no longer working.

    Would any of you know of her? More importantly, any of you know if she's still around and how she can be reached?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7990867-146828

  14. #2562

    Experienced?

    Hello. Tried to post this in a different section but didn't get much feed back. I am curious if anyone has experience with any ladies below:

    Chrissy in Noho:

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyr...y/9416633.html

    Sofia in West LA:

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/122811

    Thanks!

  15. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of them discreetly and without a prescription? I have traditionally been a one pop guy who lasts nearly the whole hour, but now that I am in my 30's, I can't really bust two good ones like I used to. I have a couple regular gals who give me 90 minutes to 2 hours when I book a single hour, and I would really love to milk that with a couple good loads. Pun intended. I am thinking I should also work in regular Kegel and edging sessions. Feel free to PM. Thanks!
    Surprised you haven't heard the ads as they are all over podcasts but the color of the famous pill chew dot commerce. Sorry for the puzzle but I think the site nukes certain links so it doesn't get hit up by shills. Anyway, they take a bit to arrive but you can order decent quantity and it's not outrageously priced but if you just want cheap and bulk figure out TJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape