Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 25025
-
05-19-21 19:51 #13880Regular Member

Posts: 22Definitely arrested
Can confirm. I just read the write up. I knew it was a bad idea for her to be working in that neighbourhood! The neighbours in a nice area like that aren't going to put up with that!
Originally Posted by BigTitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 14:53 #13879Senior Member

Posts: 34Julie / country girl
Anyone heard from or seen her lately. Vanished?
-
05-19-21 08:21 #13878Senior Member

Posts: 311Arrested
She got arrested may 11 at her home. I saw the mug shot.
Originally Posted by JohnManning
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 08:20 #13877Senior Member

Posts: 311Anyone have her #?
What's her #?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 15:47 #13876Senior Member

Posts: 250Snow bunny
Stay away from Snow Bunny. She will take you to a burned out attic with a dirty small pox blanket on the floor. She doesn't shower or brush her teeth and possibly has gifts.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 14:38 #13875Senior Member

Posts: 2392 different mongers reported that the red head had one of the worst smelling kittys ever.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 13:32 #13874Senior Member

Posts: 4545You are correct.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 12:29 #13873Senior Member

Posts: 328Stay Away or Don't Stay Away
Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.
But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.
Do I have this right?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 11:23 #13872Regular Member

Posts: 18Odd posts
This report isn't because I have seen this person but contacted them multiple times but just to raise awareness of an odd situation.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/380877527984
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/430591825154
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/233895570994
All 3 of these seemingly different women are posting from the same phone number. I have gotten a fairly reasonable response each time I have messaged when I do actually get a response. Has anyone actually seen the person behind the phone?
-
05-18-21 08:12 #13871Senior Member

Posts: 4545Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.
Originally Posted by MilfsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:55 #13870Senior Member

Posts: 4545I'm sorry, I just noticed I put the wrong link to the girl I wanted you guys to stay away from. Here's the right link.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264
-
05-17-21 11:15 #13869Senior Member

Posts: 49
-
05-17-21 03:16 #13868Senior Member

Posts: 34Avoid
See post #13257.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
I won't repeat!
-
05-16-21 11:31 #13867Senior Member

Posts: 196Destiny
I saw her a few weeks ago. She told me she had to switch phones, and all her texts went into one long string. Because of that, she doesn't know if a text is coming from a regular, who she'll see, or someone new, who she won't see. She's not available weekends. Try including some something to identify yourself as a past client.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 09:08 #13866Senior Member

Posts: 297I was able to reach her a few weeks ago, she said she is not available weekends, usually starts around 10 am during the week.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





