Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 744 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 25024
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13879

    Julie / country girl

    Anyone heard from or seen her lately. Vanished?

  2. #13878

    Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnManning  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. She takes her ads down and puts them up. So if you don't see her, pm me.
    She got arrested may 11 at her home. I saw the mug shot.

  3. #13877

    Anyone have her #?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Runner! Glad to hear that! At least in RI, there is still at least one 5 star full GFE big natural tit raw-dogger left! 😉.
    What's her #?

  4. #13876

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?
    Stay away from Snow Bunny. She will take you to a burned out attic with a dirty small pox blanket on the floor. She doesn't shower or brush her teeth and possibly has gifts.

  5. #13875
    2 different mongers reported that the red head had one of the worst smelling kittys ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?

  6. #13874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?
    You are correct.

  7. #13873

    Stay Away or Don't Stay Away

    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.

  8. #13872

    Odd posts

    This report isn't because I have seen this person but contacted them multiple times but just to raise awareness of an odd situation.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/380877527984

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/430591825154

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/233895570994

    All 3 of these seemingly different women are posting from the same phone number. I have gotten a fairly reasonable response each time I have messaged when I do actually get a response. Has anyone actually seen the person behind the phone?

  9. #13871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I just vomited in my mouth. Gross.
    Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.

  10. #13870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I called this one up and she responded quickly and gave me the address. I get to a decent house by PC and I let her know I was there. I pull up and there are 2 dudes outside. My spidey senses told me to leave but the little head was doing the thinking. The guys leave and she texts me to come in. Initially she was ok looking until she opened her mouth. She starts to get undressed and one of the worst smells starts coming from her crotch. I look closely and it as appeared she had a whitish yellow discharge. Mind you I'm maybe 2 feet from her. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I gave half the donation and got the hell out. Please, please, please do not go see this unkept animal. She has gifts.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/925674581280
    I'm sorry, I just noticed I put the wrong link to the girl I wanted you guys to stay away from. Here's the right link.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264

  11. #13869

  12. #13868

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the review you mentioned. I'll take your word on it and avoid.
    See post #13257.

    I won't repeat!

  13. #13867

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She told me she had to switch phones, and all her texts went into one long string. Because of that, she doesn't know if a text is coming from a regular, who she'll see, or someone new, who she won't see. She's not available weekends. Try including some something to identify yourself as a past client.

  14. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.
    I was able to reach her a few weeks ago, she said she is not available weekends, usually starts around 10 am during the week.

  15. #13865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Destiny

    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape