Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I have been on these boards long enough to know that CM has a dedicated following. I have seen her once. She was good but did not knock my socks off like she does for a lot of other dudes. I think Tavia is similar in terms of the barbie body type and their level of GFE service is similar. I see that Tavia has been raising her donation but still asks for less than CM. Also if you are willing to donate what CM asks for you could see even the most GPS level Ana's Angels. Some of the newer Angels in the current line up are insanely hot. For my own preferences I would say hotter than CM.
    I went over and perused Ana's lineup. Any recommendations for a guy that prefers they not be heavily tatted up?

  2. #7237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330
    I have been on these boards long enough to know that CM has a dedicated following. I have seen her once. She was good but did not knock my socks off like she does for a lot of other dudes. I think Tavia is similar in terms of the barbie body type and their level of GFE service is similar. I see that Tavia has been raising her donation but still asks for less than CM. Also if you are willing to donate what CM asks for you could see even the most GPS level Ana's Angels. Some of the newer Angels in the current line up are insanely hot. For my own preferences I would say hotter than CM.

  3. #7236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568
    If I remember correctly her donation is about 180 for hh. That included CBJ, no daty, no greek, no kissing. She greeted me in her comfy clothes and wore no make up. When the underwear came off she had visible stubble in her nether region. Big surprise. Her body is not as nice as you would think from her pictures. There have been a few posts lately about getting what you pay for. I agree with this. However it works both ways. If you pay above the prevailing rate you should rightfully expect a certain level of service. She does not seem to get that. She is sweet but naive and her donation to service ratio reflects this. Her one upside is she gave a decent (not great) CBJ and seemed willing to do it for how long I wanted within my allotted time. Given all her other downsides this is much to small of an upside for me to repeat.

  4. #7235
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    She looks legit. Let us know if you decide to partake. My only set back is no contact number
    The phone numbers can be found included in the url.

  5. #7234

    Looks legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568
    She looks legit. Let us know if you decide to partake. My only set back is no contact number

  6. #7233

    Any experience with this girl?

    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568

  7. #7232

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    Same lady. One of the best in town.
    Yes one of the best claims to be 25 for the past 6-7 years though, but at 500 just too rich for me saw her for 300 handful of times when she was 25 for the first year or two HAHA.

  8. #7231
    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330
    Same lady. One of the best in town.

  9. #7230
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlCourt  [View Original Post]
    Had a third visit with Scarlett last week. Spent three hours together, wish it were more. We were both naked within minutes of arrival, she's so cute and her body is tight and responsive. Great conversation mixed in the entire time. It's like you're with a hot therapist who is totally down to fuck. She had genuine interest in trying to discuss and help me with relationship issues I have with my S. O. , found her insight helpful, then we got busy again. Great location, she's always been easy to contact and schedule with. The level of comfort we've developed with repeated visits has taken the experience to a different level. My only negative is the covid health screening, but I appreciate that she plays safe. Can't wait to go back.
    Forgot to add contact info. I'll get my mind right boss.


    Sensualscarlett.com

  10. #7229

    Christina Marie.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330
    Yes I have seen her a handful of times and very good provider.

    She has by far the tightest body in Stl I have seen.

    Hope this helps!

  11. #7228

    Any Info on this one

    I have looked and could only find two posts and nothing else. Looks TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3195166#reviews.

  12. #7227

    Kayden Karter

    Directly from her website - "What services do you NOT offer? - No Dfk, Anal, BBFS, CIM, Stripper Slide, FIV, COF, Massages, FIA. ".

    I've not had the pleasure to meet her yet but her list of things she does not offer, does not seem all that unusual.

  13. #7226

    Christina Marie / Marie

    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330

  14. #7225
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Please someone explain. Kayden at her website lists DATY as NOT allowed. This review said 69 was allowed. Perhaps one of the two is misleading or DATY with one is OK but not allowed w others, possible.
    One might want to read her website again because it DOES NOT state that.

  15. #7224

    Kayden DATY not allowed but 69 is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Since she's coming back to town and has been a topic of conversation, I thought I'd bubble up my review from Feb. And yes, I'm planning to see her again.
    Please someone explain. Kayden at her website lists DATY as NOT allowed. This review said 69 was allowed. Perhaps one of the two is misleading or DATY with one is OK but not allowed w others, possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape