Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16406

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/
    That cow has been around for 10 years and judging from her pictures she still has not visited a planet fitness. If you want a BBBJ from a lower tier girl like Fancy go see Nikki. 40 bucks and she makes your dick talk. And she swallows the juice.

  2. #16405

    Tlc

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you, especially on this one. I don't know who's giving up that much to see her, nor do I care, but I wouldn't give half that to see her.
    She has been moving all over the Eastside and only one the areas is a hotel, which raises concerns that you won't be alone. Washington and Ritter is residential and a few other spots are as well. But yes I wouldn't spend that kind of money either.

  3. #16404

    She should be baking her grandkids cookies

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you, especially on this one. I don't know who's giving up that much to see her, nor do I care, but I wouldn't give half that to see her.
    This woman is the definition of GPS with a side of attitude. Why anyone would pay over 80 to see her is beyond me. There is nothing wrong with mature women but she is fat and not attractive in the least.

  4. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62342937/#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?
    I believe she her sister and mother have all ran adds.

    Under various names never saw a good review on any of them.

    They provide bad massage's and maybe dance a little and promise more on future visits which doesn't happen.

  5. #16402

    Inflation

    I'm with you, especially on this one. I don't know who's giving up that much to see her, nor do I care, but I wouldn't give half that to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/

  6. #16401

    Inflation

    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/

  7. #16400

    She has been around a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35;5355362[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/62342937/[/URL]#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?
    Has used many names which I don't remember, and she has a sister, and her friend Kendra. Who has used a few names. By most accounts it's basically a rip off. No touching, no HE. Basically they do a little dance above you and take your money.

  8. #16399

    A new Autumn in spring?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62342937/#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?

  9. #16398
    She is one of my all time favorites. Fantastic ass and a nice girl. Seen her a few times. Never an issue but she is very hard to set something up with.

  10. #16397

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?
    If you're talking about the redhead spinner that was around about three years ago. She spent a couple years visiting uncle. Got out about a year ago, she's still in the area. And she three times the woman she was before.

  11. #16396

    Sasha Dear

    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?

  12. #16395
    I have exchanged messages with her in the past. I passed on meeting her because she had to many restrictions.

    Seemed real enough when I messaged her.

  13. #16394

    Try again. Sorry about that!


  14. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this chic. Does anyone have any input about her? I know one monger know her from outside the hobby but wondering if services are good or no-good. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.
    Got a link?

  15. #16392

    Has anyone played here?

    Curious about this chic. Does anyone have any input about her? I know one monger know her from outside the hobby but wondering if services are good or no-good. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape