Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 1062 1562 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16391

    Inflation

    I'm with you, especially on this one. I don't know who's giving up that much to see her, nor do I care, but I wouldn't give half that to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/

  2. #16390

    Inflation

    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/

  3. #16389

    She has been around a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35;5355362[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/62342937/[/URL]#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?
    Has used many names which I don't remember, and she has a sister, and her friend Kendra. Who has used a few names. By most accounts it's basically a rip off. No touching, no HE. Basically they do a little dance above you and take your money.

  4. #16388

    A new Autumn in spring?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62342937/#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?

  5. #16387
    She is one of my all time favorites. Fantastic ass and a nice girl. Seen her a few times. Never an issue but she is very hard to set something up with.

  6. #16386

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?
    If you're talking about the redhead spinner that was around about three years ago. She spent a couple years visiting uncle. Got out about a year ago, she's still in the area. And she three times the woman she was before.

  7. #16385

    Sasha Dear

    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?

  8. #16384
    I have exchanged messages with her in the past. I passed on meeting her because she had to many restrictions.

    Seemed real enough when I messaged her.

  9. #16383

    Try again. Sorry about that!


  10. #16382
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this chic. Does anyone have any input about her? I know one monger know her from outside the hobby but wondering if services are good or no-good. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.
    Got a link?

  11. #16381

    Has anyone played here?

    Curious about this chic. Does anyone have any input about her? I know one monger know her from outside the hobby but wondering if services are good or no-good. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.

  12. #16380

    Will be in Indy for the race

    I will be in Indy for the race in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any info on this lady, or any other black female that they can PM me?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/050136997038

  13. #16379

    Indy trip report

    Saw a couple of ladies while I was in the area and thought I would share my experience. I only wanted outcall to my hotel so options where limited.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/807321451329

    Babydoll bribri.

    Safe and real. Pics are filtered but its her. She requires a verification pic to meet. Great BBBJ, cfs is also available she is fun and I would see her again if in the area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby

    Marissa.

    This one rocked my world. Price point is high, but she is super cute, great attitude and skills. DATY, BBBJ and cfs included. Will see her again when I return.

    Any specific questions feel free to pm me.

  14. #16378

    Robbery update

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest865  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that you were robbed but in my opinion you should share some more information so that other users don't repeat the same mistake. Is this your first time using this website? I have never heard of it so just curious.
    I got my nerve up and left a very thorough report over in Massage Parlor Reports. I'll copy paste below. The auto-mod hides the 3 middle digits of the phone number: 886. They spoof their number anyways. I have used this site before with a lot of luck. Some fakes that are easy to weed out when they do the script for a deposit. But no bad experiences until now. The motel asians are always on here if they're in town BTW. There's a few on there now. They're not usually my cup of tea though.

    COPY PASTE:

    Got my nerve back this morning and willing to divulge. Fairfield W Southern Ave, Airport Area. Black trans woman under disguise of a sexy white girl ad. Spoofed their number in all ads to different numbers, but I figured out that their real number is 773-XXX-6279. Lists all sorts of fake names in ads near airport. Found out they go by tiff and their real name is probably Terrell, as they forced me to Zelle them money and saw the name on account. If you google search that number you will find listings all over the country for trans woman but the pics in those are also fake. Other identifier is that they said 300 hh and 400 h over text and may use the same numbers in the future.

    Told me by text to meet them on 2nd floor. I went up there. No one was there. Texted "I'm here" waiting for a door to open. Waited too long should've known something was up. Out of the stairwell / fire escape appears a large black trans woman who I did not immediately identify as sketchy until they had closed half the distance between me and them. I started to back away toward the elevator when they said "Are you here to see my friend?" I said "nope" and took off toward the elevator. Then they shoved their hand in their purse and yelled "Don't fucking move" in a much more manly voice. They never actually produced a gun but kept their hand in the purse the entire time like they did have one. The bag looked heavy and sounded clunky and I wasn't willing to find out.

    Tried to take elevator and they kept their foot in the door the whole time forcing me through the motions of paying them $300 on Zelle. They saw my bank account and tried to get more but I told them to just take the extra $60 cash from my pocket and please leave me alone. Finally they accepted. It was all super noisy and the hotel parking lot was full, I'm actually pretty surprised no one came out of their room to see what was going on or at least call the front desk. I guess people staying in sketchy aiport hotels are probably numb to this and would rather keep their own lives / dignity intact.

    The last ad posted that I could identify as them said "Visiting until 11 AM". Around noon the ad was gone. Has probably already skipped town but be alert. Maybe stick to AMPs for a week or so to be sure. Vet "New Listings" thoroughly by Facetime or meeting in public first.

  15. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    Just moved here and still learning the area didn't realize the boards were an actual thing here glad I know now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61941220/

    Saw this one three times. Pictures don't do her justice she's gorgeous and very much gets into it. I would say she's into sensual more than porn style fuc*ing. Great head (BBBJ) breasts are empty and small (has 4 kids), she can ride extremely well and overall enjoys DATY and had no issues or complaints taking it. I would highly recommend her. One of the three times I was giving it harder than previously doggystyle. She didn't complain and took it but I got a text an hour later that she would prefer if I didn't do that again. Overall a sensual provider good kisser and BBFS was allowed no up charge.

    Price was $$ for all sessions
    I nutted in her twice last year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape