Thread: Stupid Shit in Greenville
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 176
-
12-22-21 15:52 #26Regular Member

Posts: 2This is me!
First thank you for the nice things that you had to say about me that mean a lot so I really appreciate that and then to the person who made a comment and put stuff down that half of it was not true I've got a few words that I'm going to say to you and I'm going to clear some things up right here right now and I'm not mad everybody has a right to the wrong opinion but I'm going to clear some things up first of all yes I am chatty is because I am very personable I don't like to come across as a snob not only that but I've had a lot of people be very very nervous and when I would talk with them or talk to them their nerves would calm down because they would see that I was like anybody else so I have my reasons for being chatty I do try to get to know the person just a little bit in the timeframe that I have and don't ever make an accusation against me about me being on something because I'm a tell you right now I do not do drugs I don't even drink I don't smoke the only thing I take is what the doctor prescribes and honestly the problem was or the problem has been a lot of times I've not had my medicine in my system I'm adhd / add and lotta times I won't take my medicine because I'm afraid that it would have like a side effect and so that's the problem is that I probably need to take the medicine because it keeps me from being as chatty but you know what I've not had any complaints at all I've had returning clients I've not had anybody leave and not be satisfied so whoever left this message I know good and well that you left satisfied and the thing about my personal life you don't need to be posting that out there about my husband and all that kind of stuff and he is not jealous and obsessive and all that kind of crap he doesn't follow me around a track me he doesn't even look at my phone at all so you need to leave my personal life out of your mouth and leave it out of these messages left for everybody to read that's all I have to say and like I said I've had nothing but very very happy clients and it's my pleasure to make them happy sorry that you left with such a horrible attitude about things that really sounds to me like that's your problem it's not mine you have a Merry Christmas.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-21 10:32 #25Senior Member

Posts: 822The pendulum will swing back our way
Here's the thing about fear of zombie virus coupled with free government handouts. Eventually people realize that not everybody is going die AND the free money runs out. Then the same demographic that used to be available to us will return to pay4 play so they can keep buying their candy and bailing out their boyfriends.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-21 20:45 #24Senior Member

Posts: 106Capitalism
This is why capitalism is great. The ones who provide good or services that are differentiated will be compensated for it. As our micro economy grows it'll attract escorts of a higher caliber.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
In theory of course.
-
10-28-21 13:34 #23Senior Member

Posts: 162Your thoughts Gentlemen
I was wondering about what the future may hold regarding our mongering in today's economy. With the cost of everything going up quickly and by so much with no end in sight for the time being I have to think that some of us, maybe quite a few, will have to back away from the women and save their money for necessities. If this proves true, the providers will be taking a financial hit for sure and for those supporting a BF or a pimp, a kid or a habit that loss of income could be cause for serious concern. This makes me think that prices and / or service limitations may come down in order to keep the money coming in. This may prove to be a bright spot for us during difficult times and I would like to know what you all feel about this.
Take care and be careful.
LtB.
-
10-13-21 13:07 #22Senior Member

Posts: 281Back To School
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doat
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 11:43 #21Senior Member

Posts: 512Rite on 😆.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 09:54 #20Senior Member

Posts: 100Brittany
Ok. Let me get this straight. Because she uses the Old English vernacular "doat", which is indeed an accepted alternate spelling of the same contrived word as "dote" (Google it) , you are writing her off as a poorly educated reject?
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
Someone who uses their 999th post should spend a little more time researching their argument before assuming the least of people.
Keep posting. Someone will surely take you seriously at some point in time or another.
Greenville can't handle Brittany.
She's the best of the best.
I would totally doat on her.
Dote:
Verb (used without object), dot·ed, dot·ing. Also doat. To bestow or express excessive love or fondness habitually (usually followed by on or upon): They dote on their youngest daughter. To show a decline of mental faculties, especially associated with old age.
-
10-12-21 08:09 #19Senior Member

Posts: 1204However when you claim to be so educated there shouldn't be a misspelling in the first line of your ad / webpage. "Doat" isn't a word. She means "dote." Nothing against her personally, professionally, or otherwise. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her. Someone getting a Masters in Finance should know the benefit of proofreading, particularly in a field that is so detail-oriented. It reminds me of the ads from women claiming to be classy when they sport neck/breast/face tattoos. Classy they ain't.

Also I have used my 999th post for this. The next one better be a doozy! Or doazy.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 19:42 #18Senior Member

Posts: 76Kinda like good fishing spots, you share.
With trusted members, 1/2 posters do raise an eye.
-
05-17-21 11:15 #17Senior Member

Posts: 244Seniors
My rule is that I only inbox with senior members with a proven record of sharing reviews.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 02:49 #16Senior Member

Posts: 597Read carefully, especially his prior post. He's asking, not telling. Be careful anyway.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 23:08 #15Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm real
I just moved from Georgia I'm a real person had a couple regulars their and I knew about this site for awhile now just trying to see what Greenville got to offer.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 22:34 #14Senior Member

Posts: 252Only second post by this one. Might not be real, watch yourself. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Juug1
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 07:25 #13Senior Member

Posts: 281Sweet Peach / Abbi
Any updates on Abbi / Peach? She's consistent in her advertising campaign, and responsive on the texting thing. But those damn daemons keep rattling around in my head. I understand the pictures are close but of course, time takes its toll on all of us, some faster than others. Any updates, remarks? Help a guy on a rainy day. Thanks. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-614-6044
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
Last edited by WillieD; 01-31-21 at 07:26. Reason: UPdate with Link
-
10-28-20 11:59 #12Regular Member

Posts: 6I also
I also see a girl on probation how do you feel about that is it such a bad thing can they change?
Originally Posted by Ma277
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




