Thread: Stupid Shit in Greenville
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 176 of 176
-
10-05-20 00:30 #11Senior Member

Posts: 51Let it go
Look, your constant bashing is ridiculous. If people want to see Abbi, it ain't any of your business to try and talk them out of it. You don't like her. We get it. The whole forum gets it. You've made it perfectly clear. If all you're going to do is criticize and run her and her services down, then why even comment. Move on to someone who you do like and forget about Abbi. And before you reply that I'm her or her pimp or whatever it is you accused me of before, save yourself a comment. I'm not, I am however a very, very satisfied customer and a regular of hers. And BTW, her story about what happened between her and your "friend" is a lot more believable than that bs tale you tell and that bogus scam ad you posted about her. It honestly almost gave me a brain aneurysm with your non sensical rambling. Get a life and quit obsessing over ruining her business.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 21:05 #10Senior Member

Posts: 85This peach
I understand is sweet, not rotten like sweet peach / Abbi LOL.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 10:19 #9Senior Member

Posts: 85Seet peach, Abbi
Well, bottom line is drug abuse, signs of which its generally worse. Blue is sign of oxycontin or percocet, very highly addictive leading to fentynal or worse. Even meth, which is the "rash" a person here reported. Glad you see her. Good luck Not what she seems.
Originally Posted by Tigers120
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 18:07 #8Senior Member

Posts: 518Had to weigh in
When I saw the thread heading- "stupid shit in Greenville" I just had to get in on it. Calling shit stupid in Greenville is like writing speeding tickets at the Daytona 500. Anyway, last week I was at a Greenville AMP. In the next room I overheard a HJ in progress the guy moaned loud as hell and said "thanks *****! The lady replied "I not no damn *****!" Then she said "I get hot towel clean your nice ding dong". I couldn't stop laughing and was asked to leave. I'm still laughing.
-
01-22-20 10:16 #7Senior Member

Posts: 323Lies?
Z-Man has well over 800 posts and his opinions are well respected here. While it's possible that he might be mistaken, Lying is an intentional attempt to deceive. I'd never accuse him of lying.
Originally Posted by Ma277
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-20 07:19 #6Senior Member

Posts: 1204Well, that is not lying, it would just be an error. If I find I am not correct I will retract and apologize, as is my habit.
Originally Posted by Ma277
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 10:56 #5Senior Member

Posts: 1204What does this even mean?
Originally Posted by QualityDon
[View Original Post]
The accusations were not false. They were publicly posted on the Greenville County Detention site for anyone to see. I am just relaying information. It is strange that the listing is now gone and a new ad appears.
Originally Posted by QualityDon
[View Original Post]
I have seen her a dozen times at least and enjoyed every visit. I'm not trying to slander her. My posts are for the benefit of hobbyists, not providers.
However, Don, your handful of posts have only been about Sassy and how she is available and well.
-
01-21-20 10:31 #4Regular Member

Posts: 13Lies
While you may not think that you're lying, someone has got shit fucked up.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 07:36 #3Senior Member

Posts: 1204Not spreading lies. When the F have I ever spread lies?
I read on the Greenville County arrest record that she was picked up on the 13th for VOP and sentenced to 600 days. However I just looked again to post a screenshot and her listing is gone. Those pics sure do look like her, but I am not going to risk it. And I adore her.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 21:59 #2Senior Member

Posts: 449Sassy
Not spreading lies. Just curious if she was supposedly visited by "Uncle" and was going to be away for 2 years, how did she post today. I seriously hope "Uncle" did not pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Stupid Shit in Greenville
Thread Starter.











Reply With Quote



