Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 9921
-
05-14-21 13:26 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 4546Nikki
Do not waste your time unless you live less than 10 minute away. She will ghost you. Actually, if you can get her to text you back would be great.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she use to be $60 dollar girls. But raided her price and talking about she will negotiate with regular only. But she have a pimp so be careful.
-
05-14-21 11:09 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 95Mandy
Girl named mandy. Watch out for car date special. Not sure why the link didn't post right.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:52 #4834Banned Member

Posts: 73She has a hot pussy. Allows cip. I never got to meet her because she plays too many games. Tells me she has incall and when I go there I have to rent the room. There's been a few ripoff reports. It looks like her pimp may have ran out of victims in Rhode Island and brings her up to Worcester. I just don't understand why these pimps have the girls pose?? It's a dead giveaway that they're being pimped out.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:22 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 136Check the Providence forum
Seems like a few rob reports.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:29 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 734Nicole / Nikki
You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
-
05-13-21 22:25 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 134Link? Which ad?
which ad are you referring? Your link doesn't work for me.. I originally thought Gabby Rose. Who was a nightmare.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 19:52 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 136Milf
I had inquired about her on this board before, and someone suggested that she used to be a SW with Walmart implants. I never proceeded. Second hand information for sure, but that's what I recall being said.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 16:53 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 32I have had her she is a crack addict she was nodding off when with me, pussy smelt bad had a car date that's it won't call her again.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 16:44 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 95Ripoff
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...55420161892... she ripped me off 100 bucks a few months back. I noticed her ripoff rate went up. Beware.
-
05-12-21 21:10 #4827Banned Member

Posts: 968I'm sure you guys will notice it, the bizarre statement about this ad.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/414706473333
That doesn't make sense to me!? An it.
Doesn't tie in with this / whoever's experience. That they supposedly had in person. Not to say that it isn't true, what happened. But. Something bold to me sticks out. That doesn't jive with the in person experience!
-
05-12-21 18:30 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 134Alissa
Isn't that Alissa? Post 4643.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 18:04 #4825Banned Member

Posts: 968Lustys right.
That girl is not even close to her STG rates. On what you'll get for srvc. She bitched and complained when I short changed her by 60. For her half hr outcall rate. Even though #1: I was a gentleman by complimenting her and she still got a Franklin, foolish on my part. And #2: I wasn't even that far, from where picked her up from. She def does have a worn look to her, by the way. Kind of like street worn. And way thinner than those pics. She's probably good for only a blowie, like a couple people said. That's it. I don't recommend for anything more. Someone told me she does double dates with another girl, sometimes. Idk who that other girl is?
-
05-12-21 13:30 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 4546I was going to see her and I didn't like the way she texted me. I said I would do half and she kept complaining about how cheap her price is and that she's going to raided it. So I told her I'm all set.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 11:58 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 1734Yea, Jackie. She's a street walker. Don't pay her STG rates. On a day she needs a fix, she'll suck you in the big Y parking lot for a Jackson.
Originally Posted by FunTimes101
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 10:16 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 352Anyone have any info on her?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/449292013054
I see no reviews at all. She looks good and the price is right so I don't see why there would be a lack of reviews.











Reply With Quote





