Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 662 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
    Do not waste your time unless you live less than 10 minute away. She will ghost you. Actually, if you can get her to text you back would be great.

    Anyway, she use to be $60 dollar girls. But raided her price and talking about she will negotiate with regular only. But she have a pimp so be careful.

  2. #4835

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    which ad are you referring? Your link doesn't work for me.. I originally thought Gabby Rose. Who was a nightmare.
    Girl named mandy. Watch out for car date special. Not sure why the link didn't post right.

  3. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
    She has a hot pussy. Allows cip. I never got to meet her because she plays too many games. Tells me she has incall and when I go there I have to rent the room. There's been a few ripoff reports. It looks like her pimp may have ran out of victims in Rhode Island and brings her up to Worcester. I just don't understand why these pimps have the girls pose?? It's a dead giveaway that they're being pimped out.

  4. #4833

    Check the Providence forum

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
    Seems like a few rob reports.

  5. #4832

    Nicole / Nikki

    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505

  6. #4831

    Link? Which ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...55420161892... she ripped me off 100 bucks a few months back. I noticed her ripoff rate went up. Beware.
    which ad are you referring? Your link doesn't work for me.. I originally thought Gabby Rose. Who was a nightmare.

  7. #4830

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her and I didn't like the way she texted me. I said I would do half and she kept complaining about how cheap her price is and that she's going to raided it. So I told her I'm all set.
    I had inquired about her on this board before, and someone suggested that she used to be a SW with Walmart implants. I never proceeded. Second hand information for sure, but that's what I recall being said.

  8. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    There are several reviews. I saw her recently for BBBJ. First thing, she is much thinner in real life, does not look much like these pics. She seems cool, although I was not with her long. She's a SW I think. Smelled good.
    I have had her she is a crack addict she was nodding off when with me, pussy smelt bad had a car date that's it won't call her again.

  9. #4828

    Ripoff

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...55420161892... she ripped me off 100 bucks a few months back. I noticed her ripoff rate went up. Beware.

  10. #4827

    I'm sure you guys will notice it, the bizarre statement about this ad.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/414706473333

    That doesn't make sense to me!? An it.

    Doesn't tie in with this / whoever's experience. That they supposedly had in person. Not to say that it isn't true, what happened. But. Something bold to me sticks out. That doesn't jive with the in person experience!

  11. #4826

    Alissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I was going to see her and I didn't like the way she texted me. I said I would do half and she kept complaining about how cheap her price is and that she's going to raided it. So I told her I'm all set.
    Isn't that Alissa? Post 4643.

  12. #4825

    Lustys right.

    That girl is not even close to her STG rates. On what you'll get for srvc. She bitched and complained when I short changed her by 60. For her half hr outcall rate. Even though #1: I was a gentleman by complimenting her and she still got a Franklin, foolish on my part. And #2: I wasn't even that far, from where picked her up from. She def does have a worn look to her, by the way. Kind of like street worn. And way thinner than those pics. She's probably good for only a blowie, like a couple people said. That's it. I don't recommend for anything more. Someone told me she does double dates with another girl, sometimes. Idk who that other girl is?

  13. #4824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/449292013054

    I see no reviews at all. She looks good and the price is right so I don't see why there would be a lack of reviews.
    I was going to see her and I didn't like the way she texted me. I said I would do half and she kept complaining about how cheap her price is and that she's going to raided it. So I told her I'm all set.

  14. #4823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes101  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/000446655539.

    She does cardates.

    Offering like 140 - anyone know anything about her?
    Yea, Jackie. She's a street walker. Don't pay her STG rates. On a day she needs a fix, she'll suck you in the big Y parking lot for a Jackson.

  15. #4822

    Anyone have any info on her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/449292013054

    I see no reviews at all. She looks good and the price is right so I don't see why there would be a lack of reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape