Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 210 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think it was my size either. I think she just wanted to get me finished because she might have had someone waiting in the next room. I first started seeing her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons. She was just as silly then as she is now.
    Exactly. "Your cock too big" sounds like Mikki-speak for "You taking too long". Mikki definitely has her own way of communicating and is more of an experience than a typical AMP session.

  2. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    That was my take, as well. Mikki reminds me of one of the crazier porn stars like, say, Sarah Vandella. She says some really off-the-wall shit just for the hell of it. In fact, Mikki could easily have been a porn star, herself. She definitely has the skill-set for it. But she seems to be quite content with what she's been doing for a very long time (it's going on 20 years now).

    I remember her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons in Warren, Ohio. That was a 24/7 place with some really wild times early in the morning when no one was around. Those were the days when Mikki (then Lisa) would walk around completely naked, even answering the door like that.
    No, I don't think it was my size either. I think she just wanted to get me finished because she might have had someone waiting in the next room. I first started seeing her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons. She was just as silly then as she is now.

  3. #1484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that it was her age or the size of your cock, especially given you have seen her so many times before. She was probably just wanting to shake times up a bit.
    That was my take, as well. Mikki reminds me of one of the crazier porn stars like, say, Sarah Vandella. She says some really off-the-wall shit just for the hell of it. In fact, Mikki could easily have been a porn star, herself. She definitely has the skill-set for it. But she seems to be quite content with what she's been doing for a very long time (it's going on 20 years now).

    I remember her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons in Warren, Ohio. That was a 24/7 place with some really wild times early in the morning when no one was around. Those were the days when Mikki (then Lisa) would walk around completely naked, even answering the door like that.

  4. #1483

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.
    I doubt that it was her age or the size of your cock, especially given you have seen her so many times before. She was probably just wanting to shake times up a bit.

  5. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    That's a weird one with Mikki. As long as she's been at it, I wouldn't imagine there isn't a cock too big that she couldn't handle. But she does act goofy. Her PSE act is part of it and I can sure see her throwing something off-the-wall into a session, just for the hell of it.
    I have more Mikki stories then all the other women I have seen the last 20 years combined. She is unique in a lot of ways.

  6. #1481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.
    That's a weird one with Mikki. As long as she's been at it, I wouldn't imagine there isn't a cock too big that she couldn't handle. But she does act goofy. Her PSE act is part of it and I can sure see her throwing something off-the-wall into a session, just for the hell of it.

  7. #1480

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    Realize that this description was for the Hanna at Tokyo Spa who is about 30. Not the Hanna at Lucky Spa who is likely 60.
    I had already posted when I seen other posts about another Hanna. Not the 60 year old I spoke of at lucky. My bad thanks.

  8. #1479

    Thanks North

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.
    Appreciate the input. Maybe I will give them both a try within a short time frame to be able to compare but likely not a duo.

  9. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    So I've had Mikki before at 10 times (in Alma and then Hawaii near Lansing) so that tells you how long it's been. So I know she can take me, but I want to try Hannah or Ginger, but I read reports of them being tight (yes I realize most Asians are). But I'm extremely thick and not looking to fit just the tip.

    So will Hannah or Ginger be most likely to be willing to try a big one on for size, or should I stick with Mikki?
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.

  10. #1477

    Cherry at Oriental

    I'm always looking for a fresh face and recently saw Cherry. My experience was similar to yours. I thought her looks were average after expecting an Insta model. Body is slim, and a great change up from other providers in the area. She is a germaphobe, which explains many of the things she does. (Like the hair shampoo at an AMP amongst other things) She kept her mask on most of the session. She was ok with the standard tip. Overall a nice girl worth the repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthBound4488  [View Original Post]
    I was passing through the area and called first. They told me to just walk in, they weren't busy. I drew Cherry. She is attractive and has a great body. I paid the. 60 house fee and left the tip, $. 40, on the table. I went for a very detailed T / S, it was the first time for my hair to be shampooed. There wasn't much teasing, but I think she is new to the trade. We hit the sauna to warm up and dry off. We talked about the service level there in sauna and things heated up. We went back to the room for the fun. She started the massage, but I quickly discovered how great her body looked. She is proportionate, a nice curve to her ass and a beautiful pussy. A cover was applied and a short BJ was given. Then I got drawn in by that pussy, it looks great. I had to mount it. Mish / K9/ CG / Mish, then I popped in the cover. She is a little awkward but in time she will be fine. No discussion about my tip, we talked afterward and I hit road. I'll be back soon.

  11. #1476

    Multiple Hanna's in Jackson

    Realize that this description was for the Hanna at Tokyo Spa who is about 30. Not the Hanna at Lucky Spa who is likely 60.

    Quote Originally Posted by LickinVag1984  [View Original Post]
    She maybe early 60's but if she has a daughter she may be in her 30's this was funny to read, I suppose Mikki is 24. LOL.

  12. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 30 to 32 years old.

    Pretty face, nice tits, round ass.

    A bit more junk in the trunk than a lot of the flat asses you see in the Asian spas.
    She maybe early 60's but if she has a daughter she may be in her 30's this was funny to read, I suppose Mikki is 24. LOL.

  13. #1474

    Whose the tightest?

    So I've had Mikki before at 10 times (in Alma and then Hawaii near Lansing) so that tells you how long it's been. So I know she can take me, but I want to try Hannah or Ginger, but I read reports of them being tight (yes I realize most Asians are). But I'm extremely thick and not looking to fit just the tip.

    So will Hannah or Ginger be most likely to be willing to try a big one on for size, or should I stick with Mikki?

  14. #1473

    Cherry at Oriental

    I was passing through the area and called first. They told me to just walk in, they weren't busy. I drew Cherry. She is attractive and has a great body. I paid the. 60 house fee and left the tip, $. 40, on the table. I went for a very detailed T / S, it was the first time for my hair to be shampooed. There wasn't much teasing, but I think she is new to the trade. We hit the sauna to warm up and dry off. We talked about the service level there in sauna and things heated up. We went back to the room for the fun. She started the massage, but I quickly discovered how great her body looked. She is proportionate, a nice curve to her ass and a beautiful pussy. A cover was applied and a short BJ was given. Then I got drawn in by that pussy, it looks great. I had to mount it. Mish / K9/ CG / Mish, then I popped in the cover. She is a little awkward but in time she will be fine. No discussion about my tip, we talked afterward and I hit road. I'll be back soon.

  15. #1472

    Tokyo Hanna is blonde

    Visited Hanna last week. She is bleached blonde with shades of pink. Cute girl, but a bit thick as some others have said. She pulls off the look well. Fun time, great attitude, worked for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    I'd say 30 to 32 years old.

    Pretty face, nice tits, round ass.

    A bit more junk in the trunk than a lot of the flat asses you see in the Asian spas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape