Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 209 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by ConoSewer  [View Original Post]
    At least I think that was her name. Great massage. No extras. Hinted at it and asked for it. She said no. Oh well, $60 for an hour.

    So, I left and drove down to see Micki. LOL As others have said. It's a full PSE.
    What place was she working at?

  2. #1495

    Happy Thoughts might be your best option

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThoughts  [View Original Post]
    If someone was passing through and had time to try one location, what's the best option for a classic 1 hr rub & tug? I've read the pages back past pre-covid and see a lot of talk about PSE, FS, DATY, BBJ, etc. Which is all good, just not the info I'm looking for. What about just a good massage, clean & safe location, no haggle or upsell, standard ending, and reasonably priced ($ to $. 4 with tip for 1 hr)? Does that exist in Jackson? Anything non-Asian would be a nice change but not required. UTC roaming is a plus. Serenity sounds close if it wasn't overpriced.

    I have similar info for a few AMPs in Detroit but don't post much. No need. Most of what I know is already posted there multiple times.
    I've been to a fair number in MI recently. They all have similar routine, just the faces change. Your best bets IMO for a store front massage are the non-AMPs. But as you mentioned, overpriced for what many look for, but could be spot on for what you desire. You have some with mediocre massage in Detroit area where the only HE in a HJ or DIY or not offered, but you seem like you are aware of those. In Jackson, been since pre-Covid, but there was one lady who advertised and highlighted not FS, but I can't remember the name. Perhaps the everyday MI mongers who live in the area might remember.

    You'll get an OK massage at any of the AMPs except maybe Lucky (all about the business and not the massage) and then asked what else on flip. The older ladies do a better job of "massage", which I guess they all are in Jackson except a couple. Of the Jackson offerings, the lady across from Lucky on corner (Tokyo I think the name was, been a while since I've been in Jackson) and the one on same side a couple blocks down were the best of the mediocre massages. I've gotten decent backwalks and firm deep Swedish like pressure when asked for it. Just tell them upfront what you want if that is your only option and tip accordingly. I've got two first rate massages in AMPs. One was in northern CA that advertised backwalks which I hadn't done at the time I tried it, the other was from a 70's mamasan giving me a massage while waiting on a girl to get free and cleaned up in MD at no extra charge. Ironically, I went back the next night and took her chocolate to thank her. That was followed by one of my better AMP sessions I had at that time.

    Otherwise, your screen nickname of Happy Thoughts might be the best option in Jackson for you. Good luck. Let us know how it goes and if you find what you were looking for.

  3. #1494

    Best Option for Rub &Tug in Jackson?

    If someone was passing through and had time to try one location, what's the best option for a classic 1 hr rub & tug? I've read the pages back past pre-covid and see a lot of talk about PSE, FS, DATY, BBJ, etc. Which is all good, just not the info I'm looking for. What about just a good massage, clean & safe location, no haggle or upsell, standard ending, and reasonably priced ($ to $. 4 with tip for 1 hr)? Does that exist in Jackson? Anything non-Asian would be a nice change but not required. UTC roaming is a plus. Serenity sounds close if it wasn't overpriced.

    I have similar info for a few AMPs in Detroit but don't post much. No need. Most of what I know is already posted there multiple times.

  4. #1493

    Pulled Connie

    At least I think that was her name. Great massage. No extras. Hinted at it and asked for it. She said no. Oh well, $60 for an hour.

    So, I left and drove down to see Micki. LOL As others have said. It's a full PSE.

  5. #1492

    First visit to a MP

    Mainly a lurker from the BC area who has picked up a LOT of streetwalkers over the years but have never been to a parlor. I could never seem to get a good report on what to expect / cost and didn't want to spend a pile of cash coming away unfulfilled.

    I'm visiting Jackson to help a family member for a few weeks and was feeling very frustrated. Checked out the site here and didn't see much on Escorts so checked out the MP site. There was a lot of positive posts with good descriptions so decided to give it a go:

    Went to Oriental around 9 PM. Lot was completely empty but lights on so figured that was a good sign. Met at the door by an older lady and she asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes and she didn't take any money or anything just took me to a room with a table. From the talk I thought she would want her cut first so wondered if I messed up the "codeword" or something. A minute or two later in walked a very slim girl with in her late 40's maybe 50's. A bit older but still attractive. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes and she said get undressed and get under the towel. I did so facing down but last minute decided to face up. When she came back she laughed and asked specifically "what I wanted" and placed her hand on my leg. I said "everything" and she reached under the towel and grabbed me and confirmed if I wanted "this?" I said yes which got another laugh and she asked how much would I pay. I said $100 and she said that wasn't enough. We agreed on $140 and I gave her the money. Probably a huge mistake up front but I'm a noob. She left the room and I felt like an idiot. Luckily she came back quickly and stripped nude. She had a very nice body with bolt on tits. I didn't find her incredibly attractive but quite serviceable in a pinch. Said her name was Pat or Pam. Got covered BJ to FS multiple positions. She rushed a bit but wasn't pushy and I'm sure I could of extended the visit a bit with out too much complaint. My last mistake was when she was riding me she asked if I wanted the cover removed. In the heat of it I said yes. This is always a huge mistake and I hope I don't pay for it long term. Got to keep your head in the game (and covered). Whole trip was maybe 15 minutes but I had a good time. Many thanks to the mongers who gave good reports to make the jump.

  6. #1491

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    There is a post on their website May 17,2021 - New Management and new girls.

    Does anyone from Jackson have a current report or willing to TOFTT before I make a long drive myself.
    I'm curious as well. On rubmaps there was a recent report of a blonde American girl there. FS was available.

  7. #1490

    Rainbow Asian Spa. Jackson

    There is a post on their website May 17,2021 - New Management and new girls.

    Does anyone from Jackson have a current report or willing to TOFTT before I make a long drive myself.

  8. #1489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    FIFY, LOL! But don't let that discourage anyone, especially if you're over 50 yourself.
    I can't even imagine what Mikki / Lisa would have been like 20-30 years ago. A few guys surely must have died during a session with her back then. She's the very definition of the AMP Energizer Bunny.

  9. #1488

    Oriental

    Stopped at Oriental Friday evening. Drew Ginger and I was was happy about that. At several times during my stay I could hear Cherry bitching about something, but it's all Korean, so who knows? But from the time it was bitching. Only English word was condom. Ginger was great as always.

  10. #1487
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    (it's going on 40 years now).
    FIFY, LOL! But don't let that discourage anyone, especially if you're over 50 yourself.

  11. #1486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't think it was my size either. I think she just wanted to get me finished because she might have had someone waiting in the next room. I first started seeing her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons. She was just as silly then as she is now.
    Exactly. "Your cock too big" sounds like Mikki-speak for "You taking too long". Mikki definitely has her own way of communicating and is more of an experience than a typical AMP session.

  12. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    That was my take, as well. Mikki reminds me of one of the crazier porn stars like, say, Sarah Vandella. She says some really off-the-wall shit just for the hell of it. In fact, Mikki could easily have been a porn star, herself. She definitely has the skill-set for it. But she seems to be quite content with what she's been doing for a very long time (it's going on 20 years now).

    I remember her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons in Warren, Ohio. That was a 24/7 place with some really wild times early in the morning when no one was around. Those were the days when Mikki (then Lisa) would walk around completely naked, even answering the door like that.
    No, I don't think it was my size either. I think she just wanted to get me finished because she might have had someone waiting in the next room. I first started seeing her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons. She was just as silly then as she is now.

  13. #1484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that it was her age or the size of your cock, especially given you have seen her so many times before. She was probably just wanting to shake times up a bit.
    That was my take, as well. Mikki reminds me of one of the crazier porn stars like, say, Sarah Vandella. She says some really off-the-wall shit just for the hell of it. In fact, Mikki could easily have been a porn star, herself. She definitely has the skill-set for it. But she seems to be quite content with what she's been doing for a very long time (it's going on 20 years now).

    I remember her when she was Lisa at 4 Seasons in Warren, Ohio. That was a 24/7 place with some really wild times early in the morning when no one was around. Those were the days when Mikki (then Lisa) would walk around completely naked, even answering the door like that.

  14. #1483

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.

    Do not know about Ginger.
    I doubt that it was her age or the size of your cock, especially given you have seen her so many times before. She was probably just wanting to shake times up a bit.

  15. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    That's a weird one with Mikki. As long as she's been at it, I wouldn't imagine there isn't a cock too big that she couldn't handle. But she does act goofy. Her PSE act is part of it and I can sure see her throwing something off-the-wall into a session, just for the hell of it.
    I have more Mikki stories then all the other women I have seen the last 20 years combined. She is unique in a lot of ways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape