Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3131
-
05-12-21 20:35 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 1104That's a weird one with Mikki. As long as she's been at it, I wouldn't imagine there isn't a cock too big that she couldn't handle. But she does act goofy. Her PSE act is part of it and I can sure see her throwing something off-the-wall into a session, just for the hell of it.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:53 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 61I stand corrected
I had already posted when I seen other posts about another Hanna. Not the 60 year old I spoke of at lucky. My bad thanks.
Originally Posted by PokerMan39
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:08 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 450Thanks North
Appreciate the input. Maybe I will give them both a try within a short time frame to be able to compare but likely not a duo.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth9
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 15:26 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 252You will be fine with Hannah. I have seen Mikki about two dozen times over the years, last time I saw her, in the middle of things, she pushed me off and was real angry and said "You cock too big". Of course she then dropped to her knees and finished me off. Never seen her like that before, I thought maybe her age was finally catching up to her. I've had no issues with Hannah.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
Do not know about Ginger.
-
05-12-21 11:56 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 38Cherry at Oriental
I'm always looking for a fresh face and recently saw Cherry. My experience was similar to yours. I thought her looks were average after expecting an Insta model. Body is slim, and a great change up from other providers in the area. She is a germaphobe, which explains many of the things she does. (Like the hair shampoo at an AMP amongst other things) She kept her mask on most of the session. She was ok with the standard tip. Overall a nice girl worth the repeat.
Originally Posted by NorthBound4488
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 11:29 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 38Multiple Hanna's in Jackson
Realize that this description was for the Hanna at Tokyo Spa who is about 30. Not the Hanna at Lucky Spa who is likely 60.
Originally Posted by LickinVag1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 23:00 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 61She maybe early 60's but if she has a daughter she may be in her 30's this was funny to read, I suppose Mikki is 24. LOL.
Originally Posted by StalkOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 15:19 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 450Whose the tightest?
So I've had Mikki before at 10 times (in Alma and then Hawaii near Lansing) so that tells you how long it's been. So I know she can take me, but I want to try Hannah or Ginger, but I read reports of them being tight (yes I realize most Asians are). But I'm extremely thick and not looking to fit just the tip.
So will Hannah or Ginger be most likely to be willing to try a big one on for size, or should I stick with Mikki?
-
05-11-21 06:17 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 48Cherry at Oriental
I was passing through the area and called first. They told me to just walk in, they weren't busy. I drew Cherry. She is attractive and has a great body. I paid the. 60 house fee and left the tip, $. 40, on the table. I went for a very detailed T / S, it was the first time for my hair to be shampooed. There wasn't much teasing, but I think she is new to the trade. We hit the sauna to warm up and dry off. We talked about the service level there in sauna and things heated up. We went back to the room for the fun. She started the massage, but I quickly discovered how great her body looked. She is proportionate, a nice curve to her ass and a beautiful pussy. A cover was applied and a short BJ was given. Then I got drawn in by that pussy, it looks great. I had to mount it. Mish / K9/ CG / Mish, then I popped in the cover. She is a little awkward but in time she will be fine. No discussion about my tip, we talked afterward and I hit road. I'll be back soon.
-
05-07-21 10:06 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 38Tokyo Hanna is blonde
Visited Hanna last week. She is bleached blonde with shades of pink. Cute girl, but a bit thick as some others have said. She pulls off the look well. Fun time, great attitude, worked for me.
Originally Posted by StalkOfLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 07:20 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 203House fee?
Did that 200 include the house fee? Do you pay house fee and tip to the provider or do you pay Mama the 60 when you walk in?
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 18:37 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 61Mikki fun
I have been travelling through Jackson once a week for work on my way to Chicago (work). Anyway, decided to stop in and see Mikki this time, but wanted something a little different. So I had her edge me for an entire hour using just her oral skills. By the end I felt like I had a grapefruit in my arse. She was one stroke away from load for 45 minutes and damn well knew it. Incredible skills. At the end I Peter Northed her with a few ropes in her hair and the rest in her belly. Good times! So here is the fu king kind of awesome provider she is. I had put $$. 40 on the stand. After she counted and put 40 back in my pocket and said " no boom boom only $$ but come back soon and fuck my pussy thank you.
-
05-06-21 13:20 #1469Regular Member

Posts: 6Coronavirus restrictions
Hi,
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the responses. Guess I am just paranoid haha. Lansing AMPs are all mask-only, so I was just curious.
-
05-06-21 11:47 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 975Coronavirus should be the least of your worries at a Jackson MI AMP.
Originally Posted by BryanDavid667
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:02 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 203Lucky Spa hours?
Anyone know what time Lucky Spa opens during the week? Are there any days in which Mikki is not there?








Reply With Quote





