Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8273
-
05-14-21 09:56 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 226Relax Soros
I'm just having a little fun with you. I hope Biden far exceeds my expectations. But I'm heading back to the other threads now.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 08:49 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 651Yeah he was, you just don't want to admit it. 😁.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 08:02 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 2351Cletus, my bad, I stand corrected. I was off by 10 million voters. Its 155 million registered voters. Out of which, 81 million voted for the current occupant in the WH; 74 million voted for the loser trump.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
Correction: Its impractical to poll an entire population of 155 million registered voters in the United States. This is why pollsters select a sample of individuals that represent the whole population.
Happy now?
-
05-14-21 07:38 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 651The link has video of the interview, not made up.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:03 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 226No I haven't, and yes still waiting. 155 million voted in the last election, but 145 million registered voters does sound about right.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 06:57 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 1180Believe what you want
Of course the media who are falling all over themselves to get to suck his puny dick would make up stories. Just really listen to the man the same you folks suffering TDS listened to President Trump.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 05:57 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 2351Breaking news.......
Officials in Palm Beach, Fla., are reportedly considering a course of action should former President Trump be indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. while he is staying at Mar-a-Lago.
According to reports, law enforcement officials in the town have discussed how to handle a possible extradition if Trump is indicted*by authorities investigating whether he committed banking and tax fraud.
Well Trumpers you're always shouting about somebody being locked up. Be careful what you wish for....lol
-
05-14-21 05:52 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 2351Well, recent polls show trump has the support of about 80-85 percent of GOP voters. Just curious, have you or anyone you know been contacted by any of these pollsters or are you still waiting?
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
Its impractical to poll the entire U.S. population of 145 million registered voters. This is why pollsters select a sample of individuals that represent the whole population.
-
05-13-21 23:22 #5460Banned Member

Posts: 1610Wrong again, Rabbit
He wasn't joking. He was being the hollow husk of a human being that he always is. You know that this guy is a total joke, Rabbit, you know it, and the joke would be funny if it wasn't so mindlessly destructive. But it is, and you support it, Rabbit. Unfortunately there is an even bigger joke that's coming soon and that joke is called kamala the laughing hyena. Coming soon to an Oval Office near you.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 22:58 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 651Context is everything
Or he was joking with the reporters... Which he was.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...questions.html
"Biden went to walk away from the podium but was asked by a member of the press about one of his meetings that day.
The president turned and responded: 'Which one of the 12 I've had?'
As both the president and White House press corps laugh, the reporter responds: 'Infrastructure sir.'
Biden replies: 'You guys are bad, I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave but I can't resist your questions.' "
-
05-13-21 22:56 #5458Banned Member

Posts: 1610Bingo!
That is exactly what they are doing. There is always someone in the background whose job it is to handle Mighty Joe and make sure that he doesn't get in too far over his head (newsflash: he's over his head as soon as he wakes up in the morning.), has his mask on, and has his notecards in his pocket. He makes Millard Fillmore look like a Colossus in comparison.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 22:47 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 1180So true
Did you hear at a recent press conference when asked a question he responds with something like, "I don't think I am supposed to answer that. " As if someone tells him what questions he is and is not allowed to answer.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 22:41 #5456Banned Member

Posts: 1610You are a runny bowel movement
Night's subtle sense of humor obviously overwhelmed your little liberal brain. Don't play with the big boys, Roger. You'll just end up being embarrassed and we would all really hate to see that.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 22:38 #5455Banned Member

Posts: 1610You missed the point yet again. What a shocker.
I didn't say the Green New Deal was law. I said that the anarchist fools that you support are pushing it to be law. Please learn how to read although that probably is too much for us to ask of you. Or of Roger for that matter.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 22:34 #5454Banned Member

Posts: 1610Rabbit continues to outdo himself
Biden is repairing America? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please feed your bullshit to someone who can really appreciate it like Roger (please see Roger's kind comments above). 63% approval rating? Obviously this "poll" was generously selective although I am sure that you will drone on and on to us about how real it is. More utter bullshit.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





