Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 552 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5468

    Relax Soros

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Cletus, my bad, I stand corrected. I was off by 10 million voters. Its 155 million registered voters. Out of which, 81 million voted for the current occupant in the WH; 74 million voted for the loser trump.

    Correction: Its impractical to poll an entire population of 155 million registered voters in the United States. This is why pollsters select a sample of individuals that represent the whole population.

    Happy now?
    I'm just having a little fun with you. I hope Biden far exceeds my expectations. But I'm heading back to the other threads now.

  2. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    He wasn't joking.
    Yeah he was, you just don't want to admit it. 😁.

  3. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    No I haven't, and yes still waiting. 155 million voted in the last election, but 145 million registered voters does sound about right.
    Cletus, my bad, I stand corrected. I was off by 10 million voters. Its 155 million registered voters. Out of which, 81 million voted for the current occupant in the WH; 74 million voted for the loser trump.

    Correction: Its impractical to poll an entire population of 155 million registered voters in the United States. This is why pollsters select a sample of individuals that represent the whole population.

    Happy now?

  4. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Of course the media who are falling all over themselves would make up stories.
    The link has video of the interview, not made up.

  5. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Well, recent polls show trump has the support of about 80-85 percent of GOP voters. Just curious, have you or anyone you know been contacted by any of these pollsters or are you still waiting?


    Its impractical to poll the entire U.S. population of 145 million registered voters. This is why pollsters select a sample of individuals that represent the whole population.
    No I haven't, and yes still waiting. 155 million voted in the last election, but 145 million registered voters does sound about right.

  6. #5463

    Believe what you want

    Of course the media who are falling all over themselves to get to suck his puny dick would make up stories. Just really listen to the man the same you folks suffering TDS listened to President Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Or he was joking with the reporters... Which he was.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...questions.html
    "Biden went to walk away from the podium but was asked by a member of the press about one of his meetings that day.
    The president turned and responded: 'Which one of the 12 I've had?'
    As both the president and White House press corps laugh, the reporter responds: 'Infrastructure sir.'
    Biden replies: 'You guys are bad, I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave but I can't resist your questions.' "

  7. #5462

    Breaking news.......

    Officials in Palm Beach, Fla., are reportedly considering a course of action should former President Trump be indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. while he is staying at Mar-a-Lago.

    According to reports, law enforcement officials in the town have discussed how to handle a possible extradition if Trump is indicted*by authorities investigating whether he committed banking and tax fraud.


    Well Trumpers you're always shouting about somebody being locked up. Be careful what you wish for....lol

  8. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    A new AP-NORC poll finds President Joe Bidens overall approval rating sits at 63%.

    When it comes to the new Democratic presidents handling of the pandemic, 71% of Americans approve, including 47% of Republicans.


    I'm still waiting to be polled. Or anyone that I know to be polled.
    Well, recent polls show trump has the support of about 80-85 percent of GOP voters. Just curious, have you or anyone you know been contacted by any of these pollsters or are you still waiting?

    Its impractical to poll the entire U.S. population of 145 million registered voters. This is why pollsters select a sample of individuals that represent the whole population.

  9. #5460

    Wrong again, Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Or he was joking with the reporters... Which he was.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...questions.html

    "Biden went to walk away from the podium but was asked by a member of the press about one of his meetings that day.

    The president turned and responded: 'Which one of the 12 I've had?'

    As both the president and White House press corps laugh, the reporter responds: 'Infrastructure sir.'

    Biden replies: 'You guys are bad, I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave but I can't resist your questions.' "
    He wasn't joking. He was being the hollow husk of a human being that he always is. You know that this guy is a total joke, Rabbit, you know it, and the joke would be funny if it wasn't so mindlessly destructive. But it is, and you support it, Rabbit. Unfortunately there is an even bigger joke that's coming soon and that joke is called kamala the laughing hyena. Coming soon to an Oval Office near you.

  10. #5459

    Context is everything

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Did you hear at a recent press conference when asked a question he responds with something like, "I don't think I am supposed to answer that. " As if someone tells him what questions he is and is not allowed to answer.
    Or he was joking with the reporters... Which he was.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...questions.html

    "Biden went to walk away from the podium but was asked by a member of the press about one of his meetings that day.

    The president turned and responded: 'Which one of the 12 I've had?'

    As both the president and White House press corps laugh, the reporter responds: 'Infrastructure sir.'

    Biden replies: 'You guys are bad, I'm not supposed to be answering all these questions. I'm supposed to leave but I can't resist your questions.' "

  11. #5458

    Bingo!

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Did you hear at a recent press conference when asked a question he responds with something like, "I don't think I am supposed to answer that. " As if someone tells him what questions he is and is not allowed to answer.
    That is exactly what they are doing. There is always someone in the background whose job it is to handle Mighty Joe and make sure that he doesn't get in too far over his head (newsflash: he's over his head as soon as he wakes up in the morning.), has his mask on, and has his notecards in his pocket. He makes Millard Fillmore look like a Colossus in comparison.

  12. #5457

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Absurd, laughable, and outrageous. So 63% of Americans approve of the flatulent scarecrow's destruction of America, eh? This asshole handles nothing. His handlers handle him and tell him which foot to put in front of the other. He is a fraud and a monumental disgrace to the office. Disgusting.
    Did you hear at a recent press conference when asked a question he responds with something like, "I don't think I am supposed to answer that. " As if someone tells him what questions he is and is not allowed to answer.

  13. #5456

    You are a runny bowel movement

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've had runny bowel movements that are smarter than you are. Sadly, your bullshit will be what faux news is pushing tomorrow.
    Night's subtle sense of humor obviously overwhelmed your little liberal brain. Don't play with the big boys, Roger. You'll just end up being embarrassed and we would all really hate to see that.

  14. #5455

    You missed the point yet again. What a shocker.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    You did not really read that link which flat out states in bold on the top of the page

    "No, frozen wind turbines arent the main culprit for Texas power outages"


    wind turbines makes up FRACTION of Texas energy grid (which they also failed to winterized) plus the green deal ISN'T Federal law. The Green Deal hasn't passed in Texas or elsewhere, and it wouldn't be binding even if it did.

    https://amp-statesman-com.cdn.amppro...F4508167001%2F


    Pretty sure it's 63% unless you have proof otherwise.


    It was the other previous guy who was destroying America and now the people like president Biden who is repairing America which explains the 63% approval rate.
    I didn't say the Green New Deal was law. I said that the anarchist fools that you support are pushing it to be law. Please learn how to read although that probably is too much for us to ask of you. Or of Roger for that matter.

  15. #5454

    Rabbit continues to outdo himself

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    You did not really read that link which flat out states in bold on the top of the page

    "No, frozen wind turbines arent the main culprit for Texas power outages"


    wind turbines makes up FRACTION of Texas energy grid (which they also failed to winterized) plus the green deal ISN'T Federal law. The Green Deal hasn't passed in Texas or elsewhere, and it wouldn't be binding even if it did.

    https://amp-statesman-com.cdn.amppro...F4508167001%2F


    Pretty sure it's 63% unless you have proof otherwise.


    It was the other previous guy who was destroying America and now the people like president Biden who is repairing America which explains the 63% approval rate.
    Biden is repairing America? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please feed your bullshit to someone who can really appreciate it like Roger (please see Roger's kind comments above). 63% approval rating? Obviously this "poll" was generously selective although I am sure that you will drone on and on to us about how real it is. More utter bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape