Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 31840
-
05-13-21 17:37 #20275Senior Member

Posts: 148Didn't she get married? I never got to see her but I'd love to right that wrong.
Originally Posted by Face555
[View Original Post]
I sure do miss Bamababe. If I could relive any encounter I've had it would probably be my first visit with her or any encounter with Anna the Gem.
-
05-13-21 17:13 #20274Senior Member

Posts: 357Jeep!
Holy shit! Where ya been? Out catting around with tits Mcfloppin?
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 16:13 #20273Senior Member

Posts: 263Guidance for a travelling newbie
G'day all. I'm a noob to both this site and the hobby. I've done a lot of reading, tried to absorb as much as possible, and used the Search function as best possible. I live a couple states north of you and will be travelling through and spending a couple nights in and-ville in about a week. I hope to enjoy the pleasure of a sporting lady or two in the area. Any information or recommendation you'd care to share about some of the talent that has caught my eye or perhaps even others I might have missed would be greatly appreciated. I'm older so I prefer a more mature woman, if you will, preferably a non-smoker, although that's not a deal breaker. Perhaps one day I'll be able to return the favor if any of you might be passing through Cheeseland. Thank you very much and stay safe out there.
Brandy.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/070082408161
A Sexy Latina.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/62207295/
Rain.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...1/284195062638
Naomi.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/880217677150
Christy.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/472797980312
Kimmie.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/455873394159
Roxy.
https://nashville.rubratings.com/196467
Hippie Chick.
https://nashville.rubratings.com/132027
-
05-13-21 16:11 #20272Senior Member

Posts: 42Drew ponds
Do you happen to know what happened to Drew and what caused her to quit being a provider to us hobbyists?
Originally Posted by Ponnhound11
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 15:45 #20271Regular Member

Posts: 5Jessica Rockefeller cameras
Dude claimed he was striking back cause blackmail videos it's scary. I never said she was doing anything other than recording everyone. So far no one has explained that. The camera was hidden or I'd have seen it and it sure wasn't there for the dogs. WTF? Why have them? Why hide them? I laughed about the video and then it hit me that there were hidden cameras. Just don't like that. If you're ok with that then great. I ain't.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 13:42 #20270Regular Member

Posts: 12Lame Out Call
She watch the clock the whole time avoided as much as she could do it as low as possible to just get money and go. I never get an in call her story was sketchy a boyfriend and be very careful doing an in call. She looks good but not as good as her pictures. Also she doesn't seem too bright but also very tricky and had a sad story she wants to tail.
Originally Posted by Boston617
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 11:43 #20269Regular Member

Posts: 10South America
Given our situation here I've decided to stick to those who come from other places. I had a wonderful experience when she was in town.
https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...er-munoz-48574
-
05-13-21 11:39 #20268Regular Member

Posts: 10Aussie lady.
I remember the Aussie lady. I bet if we dig we can get her back into the game.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 09:23 #20267Senior Member

Posts: 221Anyone seen this one? She's on the way home but wouldn't send pic to verify.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/361339791925
-
05-13-21 07:37 #20266Senior Member

Posts: 2528Sounds like you have been seeing her a while now. Then one pic spoked ya. Trust me, her and I go back and I have never had a problem. Logic would dictate that if she was going to do the " I am going to scare the guys with a vid" would of came up by know? Seems like you really do not know her.
Originally Posted by ReadyTeddy7
[View Original Post]
Not being a white knight at all. Really vids? If there was, we made some damn great ones. Ain't seen my ass on pornhub.
-
05-13-21 00:30 #20265Senior Member

Posts: 436Tgtbt?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62201954/
Anyone see her?
-
05-12-21 20:50 #20264Senior Member

Posts: 414Jessica
I guarantee you there will be denials galore this camera is operating while clients are present. Jessica is losing or has lost all credibility.
Originally Posted by ReadyTeddy7
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 20:43 #20263Senior Member

Posts: 414[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-21 19:26 #20262Regular Member

Posts: 5Chloe Teeth
The sad part is she was so pretty. She was one of my first and after a couple sessions she moved. What your describing sounds like meth. That's why a lot don't smile in there pictures.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 19:20 #20261Regular Member

Posts: 5Cameras at Jessica Rockefeller
New here but certainly not to the hobby or to Jessica. But has anyone noticed things being odd lately? The stalker guy was putting out something about being blackmailed with video recordings. JR and me follow each other on Twitter and it finally hit me. She posted a video of her dog destroying the bedroom door and the camera was mounted in the corner where the bed was the focus. WTF? Why was there a camera there continually recording? You got to believe there everywhere else. Just logic. I've been in that room and on that bed just like I had been in both bedrooms at her previous two places when the other BR was being used or if we were doing a long session. I used to notice weird placed objects and how she'd move the bed around but this freaks me out. She will have some excuse like always but it don't make sense. I def don't want to quit seeing her but her Twitter video means she has video of us. Damn! Looking for feedback. Right now I ain't feeling good about going back and I really want to go back.










Reply With Quote





