Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 31840
-
05-12-21 17:20 #20260Senior Member

Posts: 293I feel the same brother, exactly the same. We need to put these time wasters with gps on notice that we're not taking any more bs from them. They may have the wet spot, but we have the $$$ money talks, b. S. Walks.
Originally Posted by Ponnhound11
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:51 #20259Senior Member

Posts: 2316Bad url
Not too surprised about the bad url, my post was almost two years old.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-Jeepster1.
-
05-12-21 16:28 #20258Senior Member

Posts: 454Hannabeth
She's been around about 10 years. I never heard of her trying to take advantage of a customer. She's a very professional lady. You can trust her.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:25 #20257Senior Member

Posts: 454Chloe Cummins
I concur with your review but I wouldn't say her teeth are Rotten. Just not attractive. However I wasn't interested in her teeth! Her kitty was tight and the price was right. Just tell her not to smile.
Originally Posted by Hl123
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:13 #20256Senior Member

Posts: 309Maybe
I have thought about visiting her before. Her site mentions that she has to see your I'd, and that always stops me. If people are able to get around this, let me know.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:11 #20255Senior Member

Posts: 309Avoid
Pics are decades old. Not good service. Mentioned here several times (under a different name); each report was bad. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:46 #20254Regular Member

Posts: 9Yep, Here. Here!
Don't get me wrong, I still have "young tiny spinner" on my monger bucket list, but only as a trophy. The real fun is with the older experienced women.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:43 #20253Senior Member

Posts: 253Hanna Beth
Funny you would mention Hanna Beth, haven't thought about her in years but yesterday saw an ad for her on skip. She looks great, much better than when she had multi colored hair.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
I may have take a trip down memory lane and visit her.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/435561935790
-
05-12-21 09:19 #20252Senior Member

Posts: 261Aussie Lady
Yeah, I remember her well. Spent many a long night with her and enjoyed every moment. She and I are still friends on fb. Met Bama Babe at a social once. Very nice lady, but I had already made plans for the evening.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:15 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 263This Sophia?
Any experiences with her? Looks kind of sweet. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62178997/
-
05-12-21 05:55 #20250Senior Member

Posts: 189Jennilynne
Curious if anyone has any information or experience with her.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/62176067/#.
-
05-12-21 02:39 #20249Senior Member

Posts: 339Ignore
Ignore all the young junkie spinners, ignore all who ghost you or make you wait around. They are a total waste of time.
Because they have a pussy they think they rule the world!
Put them all out of business!
The olden days were golden here!
-
05-11-21 21:54 #20248Senior Member

Posts: 156Drew
She was actually a sweet woman once a regular. I too enjoyed a little extra from her. 9 out of 10 of these so called providers out there now are just drama and not worth the effort for a laim lay. I'd rather jerk off and make payments on a harley.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 20:28 #20247Senior Member

Posts: 2528Several years ago, the mindset of the local girls, was act right and get a good review. Which in turn brought on more people. Not today.
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
I have given up on the young spinners, they are an entitled bunch, thinking the world owes them. In all reality there service wasn't that great. Looks can get you only so far, that's when the personality takes over. So stop wasting time on this group. Young and dumb and loves to play games. Remember the word entitled and gps. Never beg for the pussy. That means they are in control. When that happens, just don't respond. No response is a response.
Now give me a hot MILF, late 20 to early 30's and its game on. They know what to do and don't mind telling you. Lordy I have have meet a few in the past months. Nikki Lace. Killer body and fun to be with Ling Ling is there too. I could say more. I respect these lady's.
There are girls that are happy to be called, you are just fishing in the wrong pond.
I remember the days of Melissa Nash, Kali Knight, Abby Jones, Eden, Jessica Franklin and a few others. Good days. After thought, who remember Aussie Lady or Bama babe Kathy?
Jessica Rockefeller and HanaBeth are still here and just as cool.
Stop kissing the spinners ass and go meet a real lady.
My 2 cents.
-
05-11-21 17:31 #20246Senior Member

Posts: 170Paris and Alaska both have only fanAlaska has some cream pie stuff on there and Paris has a lot of twerk videos. Those are the only two girls I follow right now on there Paris is Paris3607 and Alaska is curvy_karmen.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






