Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 1773 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20260
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponnhound11  [View Original Post]
    She was actually a sweet woman once a regular. I too enjoyed a little extra from her. 9 out of 10 of these so called providers out there now are just drama and not worth the effort for a laim lay. I'd rather jerk off and make payments on a harley.
    I feel the same brother, exactly the same. We need to put these time wasters with gps on notice that we're not taking any more bs from them. They may have the wet spot, but we have the $$$ money talks, b. S. Walks.

  2. #20259

    Bad url

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Eccie URL "not found".
    Not too surprised about the bad url, my post was almost two years old.

    -Jeepster1.

  3. #20258

    Hannabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    I have thought about visiting her before. Her site mentions that she has to see your I'd, and that always stops me. If people are able to get around this, let me know.
    She's been around about 10 years. I never heard of her trying to take advantage of a customer. She's a very professional lady. You can trust her.

  4. #20257

    Chloe Cummins

    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently.

    Pros: body still nice. Price is good.

    Cons: her face looks horrible. Teeth are rotten. Have all covered with sores. Awful. She tried to cover it with makeup. Didn't work. Although I did stay I won't be back.
    I concur with your review but I wouldn't say her teeth are Rotten. Just not attractive. However I wasn't interested in her teeth! Her kitty was tight and the price was right. Just tell her not to smile.

  5. #20256

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    Funny you would mention Hanna Beth, haven't thought about her in years but yesterday saw an ad for her on skip. She looks great, much better than when she had multi colored hair.

    I may have take a trip down memory lane and visit her.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/435561935790
    I have thought about visiting her before. Her site mentions that she has to see your I'd, and that always stops me. If people are able to get around this, let me know.

  6. #20255

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with her? Looks kind of sweet. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62178997/
    Pics are decades old. Not good service. Mentioned here several times (under a different name); each report was bad. Don't waste your time.

  7. #20254

    Yep, Here. Here!

    Don't get me wrong, I still have "young tiny spinner" on my monger bucket list, but only as a trophy. The real fun is with the older experienced women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, the mindset of the local girls, was act right and get a good review. Which in turn brought on more people. Not today.

    I have given up on the young spinners, they are an entitled bunch, thinking the world owes them. In all reality there service wasn't that great. Looks can get you only so far, that's when the personality takes over. So stop wasting time on this group. Young and dumb and loves to play games. Remember the word entitled and gps. Never beg for the pussy. That means they are in control. When that happens, just don't respond. No response is a response.

    Now give me a hot MILF, late 20 to early 30's and its game on. They know what to do and don't mind telling you. Lordy I have have meet a few in the past months. Nikki Lace. Killer body and fun to be with Ling Ling is there too. I could say more. I respect these lady's.

    There are girls that are happy to be called, you are just fishing in the wrong pond.

    I remember the days of Melissa Nash, Kali Knight, Abby Jones, Eden, Jessica Franklin and a few others. Good days. After thought, who remember Aussie Lady or Bama babe Kathy?

    Jessica Rockefeller and HanaBeth are still here and just as cool.

    Stop kissing the spinners ass and go meet a real lady.

    My 2 cents.

  8. #20253

    Hanna Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    I remember the days of Melissa Nash, Kali Knight, Abby Jones, Eden, Jessica Franklin and a few others. Good days. After thought, who remember Aussie Lady or Bama babe Kathy?

    Jessica Rockefeller and HanaBeth are still here and just as cool.

    Stop kissing the spinners ass and go meet a real lady.

    My 2 cents.
    Funny you would mention Hanna Beth, haven't thought about her in years but yesterday saw an ad for her on skip. She looks great, much better than when she had multi colored hair.

    I may have take a trip down memory lane and visit her.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/435561935790

  9. #20252

    Aussie Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, the mindset of the local girls, was act right and get a good review. Which in turn brought on more people. Not today.

    I have given up on the young spinners, they are an entitled bunch, thinking the world owes them. In all reality there service wasn't that great. Looks can get you only so far, that's when the personality takes over. So stop wasting time on this group. Young and dumb and loves to play games. Remember the word entitled and gps. Never beg for the pussy. That means they are in control. When that happens, just don't respond. No response is a response.

    Now give me a hot MILF, late 20 to early 30's and its game on. They know what to do and don't mind telling you. Lordy I have have meet a few in the past months. Nikki Lace. Killer body and fun to be with Ling Ling is there too. I could say more. I respect these lady's.

    There are girls that are happy to be called, you are just fishing in the wrong pond.

    I remember the days of Melissa Nash, Kali Knight, Abby Jones, Eden, Jessica Franklin and a few others. Good days. After thought, who remember Aussie Lady or Bama babe Kathy?

    Jessica Rockefeller and HanaBeth are still here and just as cool.

    Stop kissing the spinners ass and go meet a real lady.

    My 2 cents.
    Yeah, I remember her well. Spent many a long night with her and enjoyed every moment. She and I are still friends on fb. Met Bama Babe at a social once. Very nice lady, but I had already made plans for the evening.

  10. #20251

    This Sophia?

    Any experiences with her? Looks kind of sweet. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62178997/

  11. #20250

    Jennilynne

    Curious if anyone has any information or experience with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/62176067/#.

  12. #20249

    Ignore

    Ignore all the young junkie spinners, ignore all who ghost you or make you wait around. They are a total waste of time.

    Because they have a pussy they think they rule the world!

    Put them all out of business!

    The olden days were golden here!

  13. #20248

    Drew

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add, I don't think these hoes even know what a 3 hole special is anymore! Wow I really miss Drew, she was a 3 hole legend. No drama, stings, pimps or bs tasks, easy set up and wham, bam thank you ma"mm at an affordable rate. I know she was kind of thick for some and mechanical, but I'd been seeing her since I moved to the area in 2015 and I had a pretty good relationship with her. As I said in the past, her menu opened up with me (probably others as well) and I was occasionally allowed BBBJ, cim, cot or bb camel slides. Those were the days!
    She was actually a sweet woman once a regular. I too enjoyed a little extra from her. 9 out of 10 of these so called providers out there now are just drama and not worth the effort for a laim lay. I'd rather jerk off and make payments on a harley.

  14. #20247
    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    That's the best post I've read on this site so far. Whatever happened to hot young spinners who were happy to be called?
    Several years ago, the mindset of the local girls, was act right and get a good review. Which in turn brought on more people. Not today.

    I have given up on the young spinners, they are an entitled bunch, thinking the world owes them. In all reality there service wasn't that great. Looks can get you only so far, that's when the personality takes over. So stop wasting time on this group. Young and dumb and loves to play games. Remember the word entitled and gps. Never beg for the pussy. That means they are in control. When that happens, just don't respond. No response is a response.

    Now give me a hot MILF, late 20 to early 30's and its game on. They know what to do and don't mind telling you. Lordy I have have meet a few in the past months. Nikki Lace. Killer body and fun to be with Ling Ling is there too. I could say more. I respect these lady's.

    There are girls that are happy to be called, you are just fishing in the wrong pond.

    I remember the days of Melissa Nash, Kali Knight, Abby Jones, Eden, Jessica Franklin and a few others. Good days. After thought, who remember Aussie Lady or Bama babe Kathy?

    Jessica Rockefeller and HanaBeth are still here and just as cool.

    Stop kissing the spinners ass and go meet a real lady.

    My 2 cents.

  15. #20246
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I need some more spank bank material to get through this dry spell, if anyone has any pictures of Drew or any cip pics with providers, I'll gladly return the favor.
    Paris and Alaska both have only fanAlaska has some cream pie stuff on there and Paris has a lot of twerk videos. Those are the only two girls I follow right now on there Paris is Paris3607 and Alaska is curvy_karmen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape