Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 453 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 6791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2816

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/62185112/

    Just in town for a few days any reviews of Briana?
    No reviews that I recall lately. Go to the old backpage thread and search to find old ones. Within the last year she was posting with a 20 something niece or cousin that was decent looking but disappeared before my plumber could set a meet.

  2. #2815

    Briana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/62185112/

    Just in town for a few days any reviews of Briana?

  3. #2814

    Pic Likeness

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Wondering how accurate the pics were?
    Pictures that I copy / pasted were not her true photos. Her behavior was so erratic I honestly didn't get a solid look at her face except the moment I entered the room, but I do know the ta-tas are not the ones in the pics as I am a Man of the tit. Very small, short lady. Guessing age to be, maybe a bit under 30. I did notice the bed was down to the sheet with a towel neatly placed in the middle. I also noticed the room presented itself as not to be a 24 hour stay, like there was no food or drinks on the small kitchen counter or serving items. Not to say that that lead me to my departure. It was primarily her actions & a very bright, all lights on with sun shinning in room. Very weird in my experience. Be careful if you choose to move on it & I hope you come back & tell me it just wasn't my day.

  4. #2813

    Those Pics Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    FYI. After a lengthy process of making arrangements, step into the room to a small lady (dressed). I watched as she does not completely latch door & is cautious not to let it latch. I ask if I can secure door, answering, no "I've been here 2 weeks with no problems. Door was closed when I knocked. Hmm? Water is running in the shower. I ask if someone was showering. No. She pulled the curtain back & no one was in it. Hmm? She kinda seemed distracted & pointed at a chair & stated, you can place your things in it. I sat down to remove my shoes, looked up to see her with one of her two phones in hand taking a photo of me. Hmm? I then noticed right beside me, a pair of jeans on top of a small pile of dirty cloths that was obvious a man's size as they were bigger than mine & definitely not hers. My interest shifted to a different gear. All to strange for me so I politely told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation. The lady was obviously nervous herself. I'm usually pretty solid without any paranoia but there was to many things alarming my safety switch. I left without incident but be on your a-game if you chose to visit this one.
    Wondering how accurate the pics were?

  5. #2812

    Blond Taylor Name

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Pardon me Sir for questioning your reveiw. But, I ain't buying what you're selling. I ment no harm, just trying to clarify what could possibly distort facts that may present problems for like minded folks. Appreciate the clarity you've provided & will be aware to question your future input.
    My plumber has made Blond Taylor the #1 call when that urge hits, he hasn't called anyone else in a few months. But twice this year she has changed her name up and caused confusion amongst us. First with Lucy / Pinky then with Asian Taylor / Taylor James.

    I think it's a shame that my plumbers #1 is getting mixed up. She needs a unique name. With my background I am prone to acronyms so I'm thinking PBS Taylor. Pretty Blond Spinner.

    Thoughts?

  6. #2811

    Pardon me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike75  [View Original Post]
    Yes "asian Taylor" also goes by Taylor James from time to time and yes she is a solid provider for sure, however the Taylor / Pinky I reviewed also goes by Taylor James based on some of her older STG ads so again, the info and link I provided is correct and accurate.
    Pardon me Sir for questioning your reveiw. But, I ain't buying what you're selling. I ment no harm, just trying to clarify what could possibly distort facts that may present problems for like minded folks. Appreciate the clarity you've provided & will be aware to question your future input.

  7. #2810
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeBall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a successful visit with this one? She doesn't see a particular race so I'm curious about the outcome IF any.
    I am on speaking terms with the hotel Asians. They are spooked because someone threatened to alert LEO over a service issue. Anyway, one of the ladies has already left and the remaining lady, Suetong, is paranoid as hell. She will be leaving soon, she says.

  8. #2809

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by HanSandwich  [View Original Post]
    Your link is for taylor / pinky, who is more or less as you have described and a solid provider.

    However, she is not the same as "taylor james". She is sometimes mentioned on the forums as asian taylor. (tryst link below). She too is a legit and solid provider.

    https://tryst.link/escort/of-asianpersuasion7066
    Yes "asian Taylor" also goes by Taylor James from time to time and yes she is a solid provider for sure, however the Taylor / Pinky I reviewed also goes by Taylor James based on some of her older STG ads so again, the info and link I provided is correct and accurate.

  9. #2808

    Any Successful Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    FYI. After a lengthy process of making arrangements, step into the room to a small lady (dressed). I watched as she does not completely latch door & is cautious not to let it latch. I ask if I can secure door, answering, no "I've been here 2 weeks with no problems. Door was closed when I knocked. Hmm? Water is running in the shower. I ask if someone was showering. No. She pulled the curtain back & no one was in it. Hmm? She kinda seemed distracted & pointed at a chair & stated, you can place your things in it. I sat down to remove my shoes, looked up to see her with one of her two phones in hand taking a photo of me. Hmm? I then noticed right beside me, a pair of jeans on top of a small pile of dirty cloths that was obvious a man's size as they were bigger than mine & definitely not hers. My interest shifted to a different gear. All to strange for me so I politely told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation. The lady was obviously nervous herself. I'm usually pretty solid without any paranoia but there was to many things alarming my safety switch. I left without incident but be on your a-game if you chose to visit this one.
    Has anyone had a successful visit with this one? She doesn't see a particular race so I'm curious about the outcome IF any.

  10. #2807

    Strange Beginning Ends Quickly.

    FYI. After a lengthy process of making arrangements, step into the room to a small lady (dressed). I watched as she does not completely latch door & is cautious not to let it latch. I ask if I can secure door, answering, no "I've been here 2 weeks with no problems. Door was closed when I knocked. Hmm? Water is running in the shower. I ask if someone was showering. No. She pulled the curtain back & no one was in it. Hmm? She kinda seemed distracted & pointed at a chair & stated, you can place your things in it. I sat down to remove my shoes, looked up to see her with one of her two phones in hand taking a photo of me. Hmm? I then noticed right beside me, a pair of jeans on top of a small pile of dirty cloths that was obvious a man's size as they were bigger than mine & definitely not hers. My interest shifted to a different gear. All to strange for me so I politely told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation. The lady was obviously nervous herself. I'm usually pretty solid without any paranoia but there was to many things alarming my safety switch. I left without incident but be on your a-game if you chose to visit this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTM2MTQ4YzIxN2JiMTZjYjM3NDdiMGQyMDg5YjYwZmRjODFlOWE.jpg‎   TNTAzNjI4ZWE0NTcxNWVjNjQ5YjkxYjU5MTcwZGZiZGYwNDQwZg.jpg‎  

  11. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike75  [View Original Post]
    I just clicked on it and it works just fine.
    Your link is for taylor / pinky, who is more or less as you have described and a solid provider.

    However, she is not the same as "taylor james". She is sometimes mentioned on the forums as asian taylor. (tryst link below). She too is a legit and solid provider.

    https://tryst.link/escort/of-asianpersuasion7066

  12. #2805

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.
    I just clicked on it and it works just fine.

  13. #2804

    Any Info on this one?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...s/882979169040

    Anyone seen her? Looks interesting.

  14. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.
    Why is wrong? Is Taylor and Taylor James two different people?

  15. #2802

    Incorrect pic link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike75  [View Original Post]
    Had my 3rd visit with the beautiful miss Taylor tonight and each time it gets better and better. This girl is amazing. Already looking forward to our next encounter. As usual everything is covered which I know is a deal breaker for some of you but her skills are amazing. Her CBJ is IMO better than some of the local talents BBJ. This girl really knows what she's doing. If petite, tone body spinner type is your thing than you need to give this one a call.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/pinky/38579527
    Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape