Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 453 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 6786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2811

    Pardon me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike75  [View Original Post]
    Yes "asian Taylor" also goes by Taylor James from time to time and yes she is a solid provider for sure, however the Taylor / Pinky I reviewed also goes by Taylor James based on some of her older STG ads so again, the info and link I provided is correct and accurate.
    Pardon me Sir for questioning your reveiw. But, I ain't buying what you're selling. I ment no harm, just trying to clarify what could possibly distort facts that may present problems for like minded folks. Appreciate the clarity you've provided & will be aware to question your future input.

  2. #2810
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeBall  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a successful visit with this one? She doesn't see a particular race so I'm curious about the outcome IF any.
    I am on speaking terms with the hotel Asians. They are spooked because someone threatened to alert LEO over a service issue. Anyway, one of the ladies has already left and the remaining lady, Suetong, is paranoid as hell. She will be leaving soon, she says.

  3. #2809

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by HanSandwich  [View Original Post]
    Your link is for taylor / pinky, who is more or less as you have described and a solid provider.

    However, she is not the same as "taylor james". She is sometimes mentioned on the forums as asian taylor. (tryst link below). She too is a legit and solid provider.

    https://tryst.link/escort/of-asianpersuasion7066
    Yes "asian Taylor" also goes by Taylor James from time to time and yes she is a solid provider for sure, however the Taylor / Pinky I reviewed also goes by Taylor James based on some of her older STG ads so again, the info and link I provided is correct and accurate.

  4. #2808

    Any Successful Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    FYI. After a lengthy process of making arrangements, step into the room to a small lady (dressed). I watched as she does not completely latch door & is cautious not to let it latch. I ask if I can secure door, answering, no "I've been here 2 weeks with no problems. Door was closed when I knocked. Hmm? Water is running in the shower. I ask if someone was showering. No. She pulled the curtain back & no one was in it. Hmm? She kinda seemed distracted & pointed at a chair & stated, you can place your things in it. I sat down to remove my shoes, looked up to see her with one of her two phones in hand taking a photo of me. Hmm? I then noticed right beside me, a pair of jeans on top of a small pile of dirty cloths that was obvious a man's size as they were bigger than mine & definitely not hers. My interest shifted to a different gear. All to strange for me so I politely told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation. The lady was obviously nervous herself. I'm usually pretty solid without any paranoia but there was to many things alarming my safety switch. I left without incident but be on your a-game if you chose to visit this one.
    Has anyone had a successful visit with this one? She doesn't see a particular race so I'm curious about the outcome IF any.

  5. #2807

    Strange Beginning Ends Quickly.

    FYI. After a lengthy process of making arrangements, step into the room to a small lady (dressed). I watched as she does not completely latch door & is cautious not to let it latch. I ask if I can secure door, answering, no "I've been here 2 weeks with no problems. Door was closed when I knocked. Hmm? Water is running in the shower. I ask if someone was showering. No. She pulled the curtain back & no one was in it. Hmm? She kinda seemed distracted & pointed at a chair & stated, you can place your things in it. I sat down to remove my shoes, looked up to see her with one of her two phones in hand taking a photo of me. Hmm? I then noticed right beside me, a pair of jeans on top of a small pile of dirty cloths that was obvious a man's size as they were bigger than mine & definitely not hers. My interest shifted to a different gear. All to strange for me so I politely told her I wasn't comfortable with the situation. The lady was obviously nervous herself. I'm usually pretty solid without any paranoia but there was to many things alarming my safety switch. I left without incident but be on your a-game if you chose to visit this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTM2MTQ4YzIxN2JiMTZjYjM3NDdiMGQyMDg5YjYwZmRjODFlOWE.jpg‎   TNTAzNjI4ZWE0NTcxNWVjNjQ5YjkxYjU5MTcwZGZiZGYwNDQwZg.jpg‎  

  6. #2806
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike75  [View Original Post]
    I just clicked on it and it works just fine.
    Your link is for taylor / pinky, who is more or less as you have described and a solid provider.

    However, she is not the same as "taylor james". She is sometimes mentioned on the forums as asian taylor. (tryst link below). She too is a legit and solid provider.

    https://tryst.link/escort/of-asianpersuasion7066

  7. #2805

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.
    I just clicked on it and it works just fine.

  8. #2804

    Any Info on this one?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...s/882979169040

    Anyone seen her? Looks interesting.

  9. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.
    Why is wrong? Is Taylor and Taylor James two different people?

  10. #2802

    Incorrect pic link

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike75  [View Original Post]
    Had my 3rd visit with the beautiful miss Taylor tonight and each time it gets better and better. This girl is amazing. Already looking forward to our next encounter. As usual everything is covered which I know is a deal breaker for some of you but her skills are amazing. Her CBJ is IMO better than some of the local talents BBJ. This girl really knows what she's doing. If petite, tone body spinner type is your thing than you need to give this one a call.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/pinky/38579527
    Sir, please take a look at the provided link. I think your ad link is incorrect per your review.

  11. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Most likely a scam. Advertising in Wilmington, Toledo, etc.

    Also, pic searched on goggle as a porno star. I'd keep shopping. My 2 cents.
    Ty Obx. Learning as I go.

  12. #2800

    Sorry to disappoint.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader and first time poster. Tired of the massage places and wanting to try something different. Came across one on 2 backpage. Says she is into massage, BJ, HJ, and sex. I texted her and she did respond quickly. Kept her answers short. Said she is in a house somewhere here in Augusta. I checked her photos on tineye and they came back clean. Her phone number does have Texas zip associated with it but it came back clean and I'm not finding any reviews on her. Maybe she has / uses a different name. So any help / advice / info on this one would be appreciated.

    https://augusta.2backpage.com/view/a...s/5047435.html
    Most likely a scam. Advertising in Wilmington, Toledo, etc.

    Also, pic searched on goggle as a porno star. I'd keep shopping. My 2 cents.

  13. #2799

    Info

    Can't find any reviews, and tempted to TOFT.

    Anybody before I take the dive?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/486908113794

  14. #2798

    Taylor James

    Had my 3rd visit with the beautiful miss Taylor tonight and each time it gets better and better. This girl is amazing. Already looking forward to our next encounter. As usual everything is covered which I know is a deal breaker for some of you but her skills are amazing. Her CBJ is IMO better than some of the local talents BBJ. This girl really knows what she's doing. If petite, tone body spinner type is your thing than you need to give this one a call.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/pinky/38579527

  15. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruising11  [View Original Post]
    Updated pics for a girl that posts in the area all the time. Look at the number for older posts when you click "call me" and then "see the phone number".

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/873516536103

    Tried few years back. Never returned, teeth in bad shape. However, that might not bother you.
    Yeah that would bother me, LOL.

    Thanks for the info on this one, I'll have to pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape