Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9219

    Ruby_528

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    I had a GREAT, wild time with this girl a few years back, she is a total freak. But I did not meet her through SA. Message me direct for details.

  2. #9218
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd7e...0-6204ae9f6629

    Her "before I text you, show me I won't waste my time".

    Me "in what way".

    Her "paypal me a little money so I know you serious with me then I will text you and we meet soon".

    Scammer.
    Thanks for being direct on your post. Same issue as in my post on Omabie, except you got right to the point! LOL.

    Though Omabie threw in 2-3 other red flags I thought I'd share.

  3. #9217

    Omabie. Anatomy of SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhappy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for saving me the trouble. I had messaged with her. Then read your report. She gave me her digits to text. When I didn't text her, she messaged on seeking that I was never in touch. Told her I already had a date and thanks. She messaged back that she was only looking for long term arrangements. LOL.
    Let us discuss this piece of shi scammer, shall we? For the purpose of this post, I will refer to Omabie as "SHE" or "HER," giving the benefit of the doubt that it is an actual female that is contacting you. It may be some Nigerian scammer dude, who know who cares.

    So I get a message from Omabie, says her real name is KATE. 505 area code, last four digits 0279 . Pretty aggressive about meeting up. I had not realized the pics were stolen from a Pornstar, I guess that could have been flag number 1, had I known. The fact she was so open to meet, so aggressive. Felt off, but I'll play along.

    She would say she can meet me at 8, then I wouldn't hear from her for a couple of days. Again, she can meet me at 8. Rinse and Repeat. Felt off from the start, but the small chance of getting my fat cock into some strange kept me intrigued enough.

    This went on for a week or so. But then it got weird (er). I get a cod text from a verification service, and Omabie asks me to give her to code I received. CLEAR sign of a scam! Kept saying she couldn't call me, going straight to my voice mail (horse poop). I called her a couple of times, but her calls are directed to some poor bastards number. CLEAR sign of a scam. I apologized to the guy who'd pick up, he clearly had no idea what was going on.

    Omabie kept insisting that I give her the verification code that was sent to me by text. Bish crazy, I wasn't giving her spit! Was not about to get caught and being part of more of her scam.

    I continued to play along, at this point I am entertained and curious as to when the Grift will finally come into play.

    Later that same night she again says she can meet me. I am supposedly dating this girl who has very limited time disposable to meet me, so the blue balls told me to continue on with this ruse. Omabie says we can meet, even if it's late. She asks me to get a rom at a hotel, somewhere halfway since she's in Bellwood. She insists I book the room, but there is NO WAY I am that stupid.

    I play along and tell her it's a done deal. Room 106, when she asks.

    At long last comes the grift. She will only meet if I pay half up front, then half when we meet. Of course! I tell her no way, I don't do that. She counters with mentioning that I already got the room, why let it go to waste? See, that's why she insists you get a room, so she can use it against you and your horny state of mind.

    She asures me that the only reason she needs the money upfront is because she's been scammed before, she needs to know I am real. Classic scammer ploy to play the victim. I suggest she go fk herself. At that point I have been entertained enough and am done with the interaction.

    AVOID Omabie aka Kate, she is a complete Scammer. Waste of time. Her profile has been cancelled, but I figure I'd post for any newbies to know how to sniff out OBVIOUS signs of a scammer

  4. #9216

    Round 2

    Last few days have added a couple new developments, and putting stuff here before either I block or get blocked by a couple so I still have links. Not a lot of money talk for one reason or another, but I'd be willing to bet 300-350 for most of the ones that are willing to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cee1e...e-7346ee188242

    Wanted to get some pictures out of this one before deciding, since the tits seemed good and the bio was promising, but she came out and just said she isn't doing meetups, so the bio is probably trying to advertise an * or something.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6897a...5-8f6cb41d19b8

    Time waster or bot. Got a phone number out of her, but no response since either on text or SA messaging.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19fba...c-4ed35b115098

    Almost certainly a pro, got private pics and a phone number real easy and she looks fine, but well-used, which isn't really what I'm in for.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/decee...b-6df5c394dd0c

    DTF, though still making progress here so not too much info other than she seems real receptive. Probably pro / semi-pro, but I'm still digging.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/52bbe...4-e55c5e589219

    I have no idea with this one; she messaged me out of the blue, responds in 2 words that don't really mean anything, and I just gave up. Might be real, didn't want to put in the effort to get something out of it cause she isn't really in my taste based on her pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d4e9c...4-79795e54e1d5

    This one is dtf, but we got to talking and I wasn't real interested afterward, just personal taste nothing objectively bad.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6481...3-2f21c4ac4cd0

    Time waster, sent messages back and forth and when trying to move to text crickets.

  5. #9215
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    I'll post details later. Avoid, absolute scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fab...9-7768f5ef4de6
    Thanks for saving me the trouble. I had messaged with her. Then read your report. She gave me her digits to text. When I didn't text her, she messaged on seeking that I was never in touch. Told her I already had a date and thanks. She messaged back that she was only looking for long term arrangements. LOL.

  6. #9214
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomejon  [View Original Post]
    I have a pretty restricted search criteria (no indian, middle eastern, heavy smoker, or platonic. Under 26 and within 25 miles of my location, though I occasionally expand to include downtown) and don't send out too many cause I ignore the ones that look like they'd be way outside my budget, are TGTBT, or are way under my looks standard. Basically most model types, no-face pics (exception is if the body isn't "perfect" in those shots), and thin white blonds / brunettes with t&a. I've sent out I think 25-30 intro messages since signing up late last week and have gotten 7-8 to respond back, but those 3 are the only ones that've progressed to text. Oh, and any girl that just favorites me without viewing my profile gets hidden, cause that's a pretty decent sign they're fake. I might miss some gems with the restrictions but I avoid wasting time and tend to get a good ratio of responses.

    I have a feeling a number of the ones I sent messages to are "weekend" searchers and won't be back on until Friday, so we'll see.

    You might want to read a couple pages down in the forum for info on this one, seems like a bad experience and she *definitely* fell into multiple categories I have above with me. She favorites without viewing, sent a message first with her phone number, and seems way TGTBT.
    While keeping it short, I think my point was missed. I met her. Decent nothing to write home about but she is only for the seasoned because she is looking to get over. When she comes back, I think she will be popular on here.

  7. #9213
    Quote Originally Posted by NewInChi  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the update. How many did you have to hit to get three responses? In the past it's been around 30-60 days to get some decent view of what's going on with scammers and no responses etc. I am curious if this will be a hot vax summer.

    Not sure if seeking is flooded with prospects or is it still hard to find what you seek?
    I have a pretty restricted search criteria (no indian, middle eastern, heavy smoker, or platonic. Under 26 and within 25 miles of my location, though I occasionally expand to include downtown) and don't send out too many cause I ignore the ones that look like they'd be way outside my budget, are TGTBT, or are way under my looks standard. Basically most model types, no-face pics (exception is if the body isn't "perfect" in those shots), and thin white blonds / brunettes with t&a. I've sent out I think 25-30 intro messages since signing up late last week and have gotten 7-8 to respond back, but those 3 are the only ones that've progressed to text. Oh, and any girl that just favorites me without viewing my profile gets hidden, cause that's a pretty decent sign they're fake. I might miss some gems with the restrictions but I avoid wasting time and tend to get a good ratio of responses.

    I have a feeling a number of the ones I sent messages to are "weekend" searchers and won't be back on until Friday, so we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/54649...4-c75b64b8ccf3

    She has been reviewed recently. I got her down on price by offering other things. Her snapchat is guccigigiglam. She said she is leaving out of town soon.
    You might want to read a couple pages down in the forum for info on this one, seems like a bad experience and she *definitely* fell into multiple categories I have above with me. She favorites without viewing, sent a message first with her phone number, and seems way TGTBT.

  8. #9212

    Another Round

    Paid for another month since I was bored. Hope these help and I will update soon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/78497...5-42191c27e28b

    Young mexican girl that is super new to the scene. Good girl. Very shy. Easy to contact. She looks far better in pics than IRL. Body is nonexistent but she is open to please.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/54649...4-c75b64b8ccf3

    She has been reviewed recently. I got her down on price by offering other things. Her snapchat is guccigigiglam. She said she is leaving out of town soon.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26cac...d-9755a1453b2d

    Pictures are touched up but she is a semi pro that is almost down for anything. I will see her again.

  9. #9211

    Tiktok

    There are videos on tiktok showing girls how to scam guys on Seeking including bragging videos showing the money coming in on cashapps from dumb SD's. They laugh how they get rich and don't even have to meet or have sex. I don't blame the women for working the system as much as I blame desperate loser men for sending money for nothing. Seeking was a blast back 10 years ago, but I will be done for good when my subscription runs out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/65c4f...5-6a4a913d7a8b

    This one acts like she is DTF, but then will ask for a deposit on cash app before meeting saying she has been ripped off in the past. There is a reason she hides her face, it's covered in birthmarks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f005...e-1cc29a8edf63

    This one claims to be DTF, but wants to sell pictures and videos. I told her I really have no interest in buying pictures or videos. She stops texting after that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9feb...b-ed97872bbfa5

    This one got engaged recently according to her social media. Pretty sure she is another one looking for a handout.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2517b...7-46553b3768a8

    This one contacts me and acts fairly normal at first. After that she says she'll send me videos of her masturbating if I send her a Starbux gift card. I told her I have no interest in pictures and videos. She blocks me.

    Get that sex.

    SDX.

  10. #9210

    Good report, some questions

    Thank you for the update. How many did you have to hit to get three responses? In the past it's been around 30-60 days to get some decent view of what's going on with scammers and no responses etc. I am curious if this will be a hot vax summer.

    Not sure if seeking is flooded with prospects or is it still hard to find what you seek?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomejon  [View Original Post]
    Just paid for a new month of membership after a decent thing ended a couple months back, and I've got some info for the board, but not a lot yet. Still waiting on some responses and we'll see where things go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fab...9-7768f5ef4de6

    Scammer, gave number very quickly, set up conditions and agreed to meet. She comes back about 15 minutes later looking to push up the meet to tonight and doesn't want to meet in the public place we agreed on. Then she says that she'll meet, but I have to send the full ppm (3 $) and I push back and she drops it to half. Won't budge from there, so blocked the number and reported.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5b8e...3-006af156d565

    Dtf, but too semi-pro for my tastes. She sent me a picture and she looks very girl-next-door pretty; decent tits, nice waist, curvy in all the right places but not an hourglass figure. She needs you to host, is willing to meet quick, and wants 4 $ for 2 hours, but no butt stuff, CIM, or COF..

  11. #9209
    Just paid for a new month of membership after a decent thing ended a couple months back, and I've got some info for the board, but not a lot yet. Still waiting on some responses and we'll see where things go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fab...9-7768f5ef4de6

    Scammer, gave number very quickly, set up conditions and agreed to meet. She comes back about 15 minutes later looking to push up the meet to tonight and doesn't want to meet in the public place we agreed on. Then she says that she'll meet, but I have to send the full ppm (3 $) and I push back and she drops it to half. Won't budge from there, so blocked the number and reported.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5b8e...3-006af156d565

    Dtf, but too semi-pro for my tastes. She sent me a picture and she looks very girl-next-door pretty; decent tits, nice waist, curvy in all the right places but not an hourglass figure. She needs you to host, is willing to meet quick, and wants 4 $ for 2 hours, but no butt stuff, CIM, or COF.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/794dc...7-e380bc5bfab6

    Seems DTF and I'm trying to set up something with her, so I'd appreciate any info if you have it.

  12. #9208

    Messages link

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitkras123  [View Original Post]
    This one looks very interesting, replies and then disappears for like a week? Any info on her? Looks like she's been around for a while according to her SA profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...a-92c06d472cc5
    You sent link to your messages that no one can see.

  13. #9207
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Sort of a random question here but curious if anyone else has seen this. I've been chatting with a POT for a couple days and we recently moved to text. We both shared private pics and the convo seems pretty normal other than she's looking for higher PPM than I typically provide. But we're still in discussions. So, I went back and looked at her profile and noticed under activity that she hasn't "viewed" me yet. How is this possible if we've chatted on the site and shared pics? Is this a red flag?
    If you were the first to message, they can use the "Quick Profile View" option when reading a message in their inbox. Viewing this way does not register as a "view" in their Activity tab. Ill often do this myself to check out someone who has messaged me while my account is basic as to not seem rude for not responding until I pay for premium.

  14. #9206

    Settings

    In settings anyone can adjust if they want others to see if you've viewed (and / or favorited) their profile. If she shut it off and it won't show that she's viewed you. Need to be Premium tho for this feature to be enabled.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Sort of a random question here but curious if anyone else has seen this. I've been chatting with a POT for a couple days and we recently moved to text. We both shared private pics and the convo seems pretty normal other than she's looking for higher PPM than I typically provide. But we're still in discussions. So, I went back and looked at her profile and noticed under activity that she hasn't "viewed" me yet. How is this possible if we've chatted on the site and shared pics? Is this a red flag?

  15. #9205

    Question about profile viewing

    Sort of a random question here but curious if anyone else has seen this. I've been chatting with a POT for a couple days and we recently moved to text. We both shared private pics and the convo seems pretty normal other than she's looking for higher PPM than I typically provide. But we're still in discussions. So, I went back and looked at her profile and noticed under activity that she hasn't "viewed" me yet. How is this possible if we've chatted on the site and shared pics? Is this a red flag?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape