Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9204

    Any experience with this one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/427ab...0-6bfb3371920a

    Chatted with this one she wants 500 a meet has anyone seen her before?

  2. #9203

    Julietz scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fd7e...0-6204ae9f6629

    Her "before I text you, show me I won't waste my time".

    Me "in what way".

    Her "paypal me a little money so I know you serious with me then I will text you and we meet soon".

    Scammer.

  3. #9202

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...a-92c06d472cc5

    Been chatting with her for a while but she seems to disspear for a week and then come back? Judging based on her profile she's been around for a while? Anyone hit this?

  4. #9201

    Any info on this one?

    This one looks very interesting, replies and then disappears for like a week? Any info on her? Looks like she's been around for a while according to her SA profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...a-92c06d472cc5

  5. #9200

    Angel May

    Been messaging with this one for a while, just couldn't get our schedules to match and she wasn't exactly what I'm looking for. She is DTF, but she wants a real date, M&G / meal and all that shit. So I wasn't super motivated to pursue.

    Happen to find her tryst ad, and looks she probably would just fuck without all the other shit. I don't know I moved on but she's out there for any one else interested.

    https://tryst.link/escort/localangel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43677...7-cc3f2c169cb0

  6. #9199

    Thank you for the save

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her and seems like the request was about to land. Saved us some time. TY.

  7. #9198

    SunnyD waste of time


  8. #9197

    Please disregard my post 9195

    Please disregard my post 9195.

    That post was meant for this girl from seeking.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6dff6...8-13d9c2995419

    She is completely nuts.

    Not sure if I can delete but mods go ahead and do so.

  9. #9196
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    She is completely nuts... I have met some crazy people in my life but noone like here.
    You had my interest, now you have my attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    She is very strange and I can't even describe it.
    Please try xD.

  10. #9195
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2ff0...e-3d269c58c722

    Any info on iicymamii I think I had read a report that she is pricey but hot and another one that she is crazy. She is asking for 100 just for M & G which I don't do but she is 21 and her pics look good.
    She is completely nuts. Will ask for 1 k ppm and you could get her down to 300. She gives great head, but other than that I wouldn't recommend it. I am a multiple pop kind of guy but with her she is so crazy that I wanted her out. I have met some crazy people in my life but noone like here. She is very strange and I can't even describe it. In my opinion she looks better in her photos.

  11. #9194
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember and have contact info for Honey Brie? She was a curvy Thai girl that will go for 4 - 5 rounds for 200 - 250 $. I saw her few times but last I know she moved to FL and not using the same number. I am going to FL for few days and thought of having a gf for rent while there if I can track her down.
    I remember her LOL. One of the best girls on SA when it comes to time. She wasn't the most attractive girl but the effort she put in made it worth every penny.

  12. #9193
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    I'll post details later. Avoid, absolute scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fab...9-7768f5ef4de6
    I was in contact with her and had a sense that she was a scammer. The pics she sent me she looked attractive buy my 6th sense told me stay away.

    Is she real?

  13. #9192

    OneVanilla / Vanilla Gift Card

    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm probably going to try upgrading a brand new account (without any pics initially) on a pre-registered card from a public wifi (I. E. Non-VPN) IP address and a fingerprint-averse browser, and report my results.

  14. #9191

    Wrong link -

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-cbd0590c1887.

    I'm about an hour away so she won't be a regular. Cute face. Slim legs. Big natural tits. Kinky. Relaxed and pretty normal, in a good way. If you're a transparent type, she'll probably like you. DM me if you'd like a few more details.

    Be kind to her.
    Easy to do, but you linked to a message and not her profile.

  15. #9190

    Honiepie95

    Had a great experience with https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-cbd0590c1887.

    I'm about an hour away so she won't be a regular. Cute face. Slim legs. Big natural tits. Kinky. Relaxed and pretty normal, in a good way. If you're a transparent type, she'll probably like you. DM me if you'd like a few more details.

    Be kind to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape