Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #591

    Beware: Hayley is a thief

    Hey guys,

    I have had several of you brothers message me from down there about this thief. Stay away from this one as she is a thief. She is most likely traveling with her thug friends and will rip you off when you least expect it. Mugshots and arrest reports do not lie. She goes by Hayley. Be careful and spread the word.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...eywords=hayley

    https://escortindex.com/ad/myrtlebea...-0377/1/200584

  2. #590

    Sounds like a dejected patron or ex boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Your so damn wrong about this one. You really have it out for her. I think maybe something is wrong with you. The two your speaking of are two different ladies. Christine is not a rip off lady.
    I can also attest to nothing but a good experience with Christine.

  3. #589

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/622689207079

    She has a new add with a new number aint that amazing BAD NEWS STAY AWAY.
    Your so damn wrong about this one. You really have it out for her. I think maybe something is wrong with you. The two your speaking of are two different ladies. Christine is not a rip off lady.

  4. #588

    New add

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/997880871981

    This girl has post under different names but she all the same shit.

    Stay away really bad news she will rob you and more.

    You have been warned.

    Date: 01/28/2021.

    Time: 2:50 PM.

    Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

    Total Bond: $2000.
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/622689207079

    She has a new add with a new number aint that amazing BAD NEWS STAY AWAY.

  5. #587

    Cash money

    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini0316  [View Original Post]
    These are two different people. Period.
    OK I see you guys think you all know better than me so here is what I will do I will put up $50 American dollars for pictures of this girl naked.

    You must be the person that takes the pictures and you must have a time and date stamp on the pictures.

    The pictures must show her fully naked from the front and from the back head to toe.

    No one will collect the $50 cause Casey is not a time traveler.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/997880871981

    Here is a clue to you guys to let you know that I am 100% correct not 1 guy here has been with the Latin side of Casey.

    Her pictures are in a uneducated guess more then 10 years old probably older.

  6. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    No sir you are incorrect they are the same girl.

    I have seen her also and she is bad news your just lucky so far.
    These are two different people. Period.

  7. #585

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Stymie but you are wrong. I ve been with Christine, know her full name and have seen her Facebook page. Not even a close resemblance.

  8. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/997880871981

    These two people are not the same. Christine I have seen before with no problems. The Latin geriatric massage girl is a different person.
    No sir you are incorrect they are the same girl.

    I have seen her also and she is bad news your just lucky so far.

  9. #583

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/997880871981

    These two people are not the same. Christine I have seen before with no problems. The Latin geriatric massage girl is a different person.

  10. #582

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I find this hard to believe as I have seen her several times and the latest I scooped her up not knowing who she was at first till we got to talking ended up having a car date.

  11. #581

    She has a new add

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/997880871981

    This girl has post under different names but she all the same shit.

    Stay away really bad news she will rob you and more.

    You have been warned.

    Date: 01/28/2021.

    Time: 2:50 PM.

    Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

    Total Bond: $2000.
    Here is her newest add stay away.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/586701788887

  12. #580

    Casey Christine and other names

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/997880871981

    This girl has post under different names but she all the same shit.

    Stay away really bad news she will rob you and more.

    You have been warned.

    Date: 01/28/2021.

    Time: 2:50 PM.

    Arresting Agency: Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

    Total Bond: $2000.

  13. #579

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full my friend, need to clear that thing out!
    Shoot it jay.

  14. #578

    Yo, BS47!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Yes already sent you pm and it's not same room as Latin candy she's a true provider.
    Your inbox is full my friend, need to clear that thing out!

  15. #577

    Latin Candy and Mel

    Hey gents I just wanted to let you know I'll always error on the side of caution when reporting events like this. I would rather say something that could help a member of the community avoid a bad situation then not say anything. And I'll gladly correct anything that I got wrong.

    Remember we are not these girls heros, they don't need us to ride to their rescue. I know we all have our favs but, and everyone deserves respect, but we have to encourage everyone to speak up then they think something is fishy. We should also be careful about bad info, but I hope nobody stops reporting, it only makes us all safer.

    So good luck out there and in closing.

    Latin Candy = prob good.

    Mel = Definitely Bad!

    Stay safe!

    -GD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape