Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #576

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    Gents a few SM have vouched for Latin Candy so I'll have to say that it is possible it was just a coincidence that they were using the same hotel and the coms was just kinda suspect. I don't want to throw shade on a solid provider. That hotel is popular for sure.

    If any of you need the room# Mel was in please pm me. I don't think I can post that info here, but we got to stay safe as we can. If an admin allows I'll post all the texts and info for everyone to be aware of.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    -GD.
    Yes already sent you pm and it's not same room as Latin candy she's a true provider.

  2. #575

    Update. Latin Candy

    Gents a few SM have vouched for Latin Candy so I'll have to say that it is possible it was just a coincidence that they were using the same hotel and the coms was just kinda suspect. I don't want to throw shade on a solid provider. That hotel is popular for sure.

    If any of you need the room# Mel was in please pm me. I don't think I can post that info here, but we got to stay safe as we can. If an admin allows I'll post all the texts and info for everyone to be aware of.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe.

    -GD.

  3. #574

    Just my 2 cents on Latin Candy and Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw the ads and decided to play the odds as I do. I reached out to both figuring 1 would flake. Different phone numbers. Looked like she was doing the same. Talking to Latin She gave me the address but she stopped replying when I told Mel I was good for hhr. Low and behold she gave me the same address. At this point I'm thinking I should have just went home, but you guys know I didn't. So I head over and it's a hotel, I text for the room number, she says she needs to pay for the room give her 5 min. So I head up. She is not not NOT the girl in either set of pic. Or if she is, the world has been ROUGH on her. But I'm there so F it. Head in she asks that put donation on microwave, I do quick LE check and say ok $. 2. Then I start getting ready and notice she is not at all undressed. Even still has a coat on. Then she says this is just a massage. I look at the door and see it's not locked, I head over and secure the door from the inside, then put my pants on. And that when the shit got sideways! A guy started pounding on the door, and she goes over and let's him in. Understand no yelling had happened so this was timed. He came in asking what am I doing and the bowed up and said get out. At this point I should have just left, but I was in fuck it mode. Not recommend. He was ready to throw, and I just looked him in the eye and said, you don't want these problems. I told him to relax and we would start over. De-escalation felt like the move here. I thought I was going to have to swing on him but he relaxed a little, I was watching his hands, and then I introduced myself and asked him for his name. We shook hands then I started back at the girl. She tried all kinds of BS talking about this was in the ad. I told her it's not going down like this. I told her I would give $60 for the problems but I'm getting at least half. She started yelling and said she would do $40. I said nope, and held my ground. I told her last chance, she know I could just go to the desk and get her kicked out. She obviously was living by there. So then she gave up the extra $20. She kept yelling that she could have had another client, and I told her that the other guy was me anyway. Then I was OUT!

    Guys please learn from me, and if you get scammed, just leave. It's not worth our hobby pocket money. Shit could have really gone bad. I considered ratting her out to the hotel anyway but decided to write this instead.

    I don't know how to archive but could one of you guys hook it up? I don't want these links to go dead.

    Stay safe and be smart! I was stupid!

    Thanks.

    -GD.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/185084032123

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/815677803620
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Sorry pal but your way off the board about Latin Candy, she DEFINITELY is not MeL and has a long standing rep that has nothing to do with ripoffs. Latin pics are exact and current. Mel ad pops up out of the blue and sure same location "News Flash" that's were most work out of. I'm just 100% certain you did not have a run in with Latin Candy, it's not in her DNA. Careful how we tag women here,, be certain & smart.
    While I can see why GD thought Latin Candy and Mel were one and the same, my guess is he took a bit of a leap of faith with the logic in it all. He reaches out through two different numbers, both providers give him the same location and one stops replying when he's agreed on a meet with the other. Yes, it's logical that they could be one and the same, but it's far from a certainty. As to OneWay's response, he's absolutely correct, clearly more than one provider could have been using that motel at the time. And, if so, it's not much more than a guess that the two people GD was contacting were really just one person using two ads and two phone numbers.

  4. #573

    Fishing crew

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the crew of the fishing boat you were on?? Seems kinda fishy to me.
    That's putting it mildly Scotty. Especially first post!

  5. #572

    Latin Candy is NOT Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw the ads and decided to play the odds as I do. I reached out to both figuring 1 would flake. Different phone numbers. Looked like she was doing the same. Talking to Latin She gave me the address but she stopped replying when I told Mel I was good for hhr. Low and behold she gave me the same address. At this point I'm thinking I should have just went home, but you guys know I didn't. So I head over and it's a hotel, I text for the room number, she says she needs to pay for the room give her 5 min. So I head up. She is not not NOT the girl in either set of pic. Or if she is, the world has been ROUGH on her. But I'm there so F it. Head in she asks that put donation on microwave, I do quick LE check and say ok $. 2. Then I start getting ready and notice she is not at all undressed. Even still has a coat on. Then she says this is just a massage. I look at the door and see it's not locked, I head over and secure the door from the inside, then put my pants on. And that when the shit got sideways! A guy started pounding on the door, and she goes over and let's him in. Understand no yelling had happened so this was timed. He came in asking what am I doing and the bowed up and said get out. At this point I should have just left, but I was in fuck it mode. Not recommend. He was ready to throw, and I just looked him in the eye and said, you don't want these problems. I told him to relax and we would start over. De-escalation felt like the move here. I thought I was going to have to swing on him but he relaxed a little, I was watching his hands, and then I introduced myself and asked him for his name. We shook hands then I started back at the girl. She tried all kinds of BS talking about this was in the ad. I told her it's not going down like this. I told her I would give $60 for the problems but I'm getting at least half. She started yelling and said she would do $40. I said nope, and held my ground. I told her last chance, she know I could just go to the desk and get her kicked out. She obviously was living by there. So then she gave up the extra $20. She kept yelling that she could have had another client, and I told her that the other guy was me anyway. Then I was OUT!

    Guys please learn from me, and if you get scammed, just leave. It's not worth our hobby pocket money. Shit could have really gone bad. I considered ratting her out to the hotel anyway but decided to write this instead.

    I don't know how to archive but could one of you guys hook it up? I don't want these links to go dead.

    Stay safe and be smart! I was stupid!

    Thanks.

    -GD.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/185084032123

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/815677803620
    Sorry pal but your way off the board about Latin Candy, she DEFINITELY is not MeL and has a long standing rep that has nothing to do with ripoffs. Latin pics are exact and current. Mel ad pops up out of the blue and sure same location "News Flash" that's were most work out of. I'm just 100% certain you did not have a run in with Latin Candy, it's not in her DNA. Careful how we tag women here,, be certain & smart.

  6. #571

    Be careful, Melissa and Latin Candy are the same person

    Saw the ads and decided to play the odds as I do. I reached out to both figuring 1 would flake. Different phone numbers. Looked like she was doing the same. Talking to Latin She gave me the address but she stopped replying when I told Mel I was good for hhr. Low and behold she gave me the same address. At this point I'm thinking I should have just went home, but you guys know I didn't. So I head over and it's a hotel, I text for the room number, she says she needs to pay for the room give her 5 min. So I head up. She is not not NOT the girl in either set of pic. Or if she is, the world has been ROUGH on her. But I'm there so F it. Head in she asks that put donation on microwave, I do quick LE check and say ok $. 2. Then I start getting ready and notice she is not at all undressed. Even still has a coat on. Then she says this is just a massage. I look at the door and see it's not locked, I head over and secure the door from the inside, then put my pants on. And that when the shit got sideways! A guy started pounding on the door, and she goes over and let's him in. Understand no yelling had happened so this was timed. He came in asking what am I doing and the bowed up and said get out. At this point I should have just left, but I was in fuck it mode. Not recommend. He was ready to throw, and I just looked him in the eye and said, you don't want these problems. I told him to relax and we would start over. De-escalation felt like the move here. I thought I was going to have to swing on him but he relaxed a little, I was watching his hands, and then I introduced myself and asked him for his name. We shook hands then I started back at the girl. She tried all kinds of BS talking about this was in the ad. I told her it's not going down like this. I told her I would give $60 for the problems but I'm getting at least half. She started yelling and said she would do $40. I said nope, and held my ground. I told her last chance, she know I could just go to the desk and get her kicked out. She obviously was living by there. So then she gave up the extra $20. She kept yelling that she could have had another client, and I told her that the other guy was me anyway. Then I was OUT!

    Guys please learn from me, and if you get scammed, just leave. It's not worth our hobby pocket money. Shit could have really gone bad. I considered ratting her out to the hotel anyway but decided to write this instead.

    I don't know how to archive but could one of you guys hook it up? I don't want these links to go dead.

    Stay safe and be smart! I was stupid!

    Thanks.

    -GD.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/185084032123

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/815677803620

  7. #570

    A crew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan  [View Original Post]
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562

    That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.
    Maybe the crew of the fishing boat you were on?? Seems kinda fishy to me.

  8. #569

    Drugged?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan  [View Original Post]
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562

    That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.
    Please sir. If you are going to post something this serious, then you really need to provide more details. How about a play by play starting at when you first made contact with her?

    HH.

  9. #568

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan  [View Original Post]
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562

    That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.
    Got where?? Where did this happen give us all the info you can??

  10. #567

    That's some messed up s**t!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan  [View Original Post]
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562

    That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.
    Damn, that is messed up! It's one thing for a chick to provide fewer services than advertised or discussed in advance, or charge extra for services or even to take a few extra bucks while you're not looking (to be clear, NOT saying any of that is okay), it's quite another to intentionally drug somebody and flat out rob them! Despite the way you met her, I hope you called the cops.

  11. #566

    Drugged

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    How did she drug you?
    If you were drugged how did you know that her crew came and stole your money. Seems to me she could have done it by herself.

  12. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakhtsfan  [View Original Post]
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562

    That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.
    How did she drug you?

  13. #564

    Stay far far away

    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....a/747298993562

    That's her in the pics. Got there and she drugged me. Her crew, three guys, came and took all my money and watch. When I came to, she was only one in room but the crew came in later claiming they were with the hotel and everyone had to leave the room. Total BS, but they didn't get physical just intimidation. Save your money, time, and find someone reliable.

  14. #563

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times posted a good review and several of you commented be careful she was trouble in the past. She came over and while I was in the bathroom she went through my drawers and found my wallet several hrs later I started getting texts asking if these charges were legitimate And I told them no and started cancelling all my credit cards the next day I started texting her and she replied she didn't know why she did it and would bring my wallet back so yes she is admitting it on text she stole the wallet well 2 days go by and she keeps making excuses saying I'll be there but nothing. In her post she comments if she has a bad review it was the customer not her well she is a thief she admitted it in texts she sent to me so be careful if you think about seeing her she is definitely a thief fortunately after making several attempts with several of the cards she got no money.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/738154032542#.
    I would never of left her alone with my wallet in the room even if it was in a drawer. Sad but got to stay watching these girls every second.

  15. #562

    Seduction / thief

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times posted a good review and several of you commented be careful she was trouble in the past. She came over and while I was in the bathroom she went through my drawers and found my wallet...

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/738154032542#.
    Wow. After tiring of the choices lately, I was about to set something up with her. We had texted a few times in the past but she is a bit of a distance from me, so we never got together. Thanks for the warning. The reviews I had seen for her were mixed but this is now a no go for sure.

    HH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape