Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 6988
-
05-10-21 18:43 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 5229Welcome to the club!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
You've summed up the experiences most of us here have had. As you've learned, it can get time consuming especially weeding out the scammers and spammers. I will add that an SA member needs to know what he wants and the limits of time. Just looking for a deal is not enough. There are some gems out there and I've had my share. Happy Hunting!
BMD.
-
05-10-21 12:08 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 1000I Am Bored
So I figure I will pass along some advice to anyone who wants to have some for free:
If you are single, living alone, have some time to waste and have available funds this place is a playground. The streets are paved with pussy.
Seeking Arrangements is a place where women can be up front about their Hypergamy. All women practice it but here they can be upfront and revile in it. SA surpasses any dating site ever. It is basically a place where a woman can go and say if you take care of me I will be yours! The only difference between SA and real life is they are saying what in real life women are thinking.
Unfortunately I do not fit into the category for being a practical user on this site. Knowing this I still joined a week ago for a change up from the scamming going on with STG. In a weeks time I have had several offers from amazing looking women to do me any way I wanted if I only gave them 3-500! I will not pay more than 200 for a meet up. Still if I wanted for 300 plus a room I could be in heaven for an hour or two. This makes the game expensive and time consuming. It is so easy and cheap if you have a place to play.
I also have had a few offers from women who I view as a bit to far to travel. I am not going to make a round trip of 4 hours to bang for an hour.
In addition I also got an awesome BJ in a parking lot from one slutty lady who just likes to suck cock. There are all kinds here. From working girls to plain old sluts to the ones you would be willing to settle down with. My perfect woman is one who is a * who has her own place that we can spend time at that is happy with 150--200 per visit. Most do not have a place especially if they are young. They still live at home.
Another "type" on this site is a scammer. Here they are more persuasive, intelligent and better looking via the pictures they send. Fortunately I am a wise old man and know what to look out for. Do not send money ahead of time. It is a scam no matter how pretty the bow.
Poo.
-
05-09-21 22:19 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 576Saw her profile when she first joined.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Everything about her profile screamed 500+ to me for reason.
But if you go for it good luck.
-
05-08-21 22:06 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 149I've been seeing two girls from SA for about 6 months. One I give a very good monthly allowance to who is 27 and very attractive and a second who is 24 and average looking who doesn't want anything to meet. Hard to juggle but I'm having a great time.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 20:51 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 1322Unicorn
Yes, I have. A definite Unicorn! I had one of those that didn't want money, the trouble is I only saw her 3 times and we lost contact.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-08-21 20:18 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 494And in some rare cases, the girls don't even want money! Blue has seen the screenshots of my texts.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DaReal86; 05-08-21 at 20:30. Reason: Typo
-
05-08-21 18:18 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 205K Pop
I reupped. Doing the old scatter shot. Anyone ever go over to Taylors place? She says only at her place. I don't like the hosting girls so pass. She has an korean kpop look to her. Makeup city. Slim hot little body though.
Lives near New Haven. Didn't get rates but sounded like she is not a GPS. Probably production. Couldn't find her on skip.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fda25...e-cd34c9eaf9cd
-
05-08-21 14:01 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ct / ct
I keep saying you are missing out if you automatically pass them bye. I have had at least half a dozen that wouldn't go below 250, but a GPS is not a scam. I have sampled 3 at 200 or below. Sometimes they seem firm at a price, but eventually cave. YMMV. There is one right now that wants 400 and she is so good looking I just might just once. A lot of these girls don't just want to give their town. At least half that do give a town give a wrong one. Don't sell yourself short by passing these girls up.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-08-21 11:17 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 5229You got real lucky! All the CT, CT ones I ever reached were of the scam variety.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 09:24 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 494Yes!! I guess some women on there don't immediately disclose their location in fear of being stalked.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 07:32 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 140Yea, just like you shouldn't put that much faith in IAMA's on there by Bill Gates, Mark Cuban, Snoop Dogg, Obama, etc. I mean, yea, nothing to see on reddit, but cute cat pics; rest, fake.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
But while on SB, I felt like the women on there were bots as the messages that I got all had the same type of structure; what confirmed it for me was that when in different states, I had the same exact chats with women, and the same would happen; a couple of messages, then they went silent. Only met one real woman on there, but the rest, I have no doubt they were AI bots, since they all said exactly the same. Also, on another podcast, my first million, they had founders of these dating sites and they do say they use bots to get the first customers, so i'm sure, plenty of bots out there.
-
05-07-21 22:26 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 1322Connecticut, Connecticut
Is tis the one you told me about with her location Connecticut, Connecticut?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-07-21 15:14 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 494Unicorn
Think I may have found my unicorn, met her on SA. Will be taking a break until further notice. Certain seniors on here know how to reach me. And for those of you who haven't had luck. Keep trying! There on some gems on there.
-
05-07-21 15:13 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 254Older guys
Of course she doesn't have any problems with older guys. She loves her Franklins.
Originally Posted by LitchfieldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 10:07 #3494Regular Member

Posts: 9SaltyBunny 2020
Does anyone have any dealings with her? https://www.seeking.com/member/2114f...6-87dfe371e034 I'm an older guy and she seems to be one of the few that doesn't have a problem with that. Thanks.










Reply With Quote






