Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 24823
-
05-10-21 10:45 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 220Saw her yesterday. Outcall / Carplay only. My first go at carplay. Yeah I know where have I been to have never tried it. Any way. Comms weren't bad, responses within a few minutes each. Met at hotel to pickup. Drove to safe spot and jumped in the back. Gave her donation and pants came off. I only had time for QV which never works for me unfortunately little head just needed some attention ASAP Quick BBBJ to get junior started, then CBJ I couldn't really work with being in the car, so did a bit of mish then finished CBJ. She was cute, looked like the pics. If she had a room I'd go see her for another shot, but since I only had time for QV, I got what I came for and she delivered as promised.
Originally Posted by Aj333
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 00:24 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 65Catalina Ricci
I saw a review on ter about this one. I went ahead and submitted a screening form a few days ago, nothing yet. I figured I would ask around here as I couldn't find anything on her using the search or on any other websites. Does anyone have any info? Thanks.
http://catalinaricci.cuties-sites.com/profile/
-
05-09-21 22:55 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 38Yup
She Is!
Originally Posted by JimmyBeGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 22:50 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 808She advertises all the time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62012635/
Originally Posted by JimmyBeGood
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her for a couple years but that's because I heard she put on significant weight. But then again I haven't seen her for a couple years.
-
05-09-21 15:06 #16344Regular Member

Posts: 12Katherine the Teacher?
Does anyone know if Katherine the Teacher is still around and working? I used to see her a few years ago but lost her number.
-
05-09-21 11:43 #16343Regular Member

Posts: 24EB reviews
A quick check of the EB reviews might have saved you the hassle unless you seen her before that review was put up?
Originally Posted by BizzSenna
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 09:22 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 33Skip the beth
Very similar experience here. Didn't get a knock on door, but a phone call ended our session after about 8 minutes. Hadn't even got into bed yet.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 08:36 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 39Alexus. Lex. "5 Star Lip Therapy". Beware. She's a dirty rotten thief.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62060578/# Arranged an outcall. She required a ride so I got an Uber for her. When she arrived she seemed cool but that's when it all started feeling sketchy. Paid using Venmo. She was holding a jacket and asked to use the restroom. Came out a minute later wearing her jacket and asked if she could call her babysitter. While on the phone I could here a make voice and she kept moving closer to the front door. When she got off the phone she was right next to the front door and said she needed to step outside and make a quick video call. I told her to feel free to make the call from the other room and she freaked out. Started saying if I didn't let her out she'd start screaming. So I let her out and poof! She disappeared. Stay away at all costs.
-
05-08-21 15:29 #16340Regular Member

Posts: 6Maya is legit and the pics are accurate. I have seen her multiple times. I left a review of her on the oThER site.
Originally Posted by TomDog01
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 18:55 #16339Regular Member

Posts: 24Me either!
And the few times I have I know I'm the first appointment of the day and they've been between 18-21 with a twat you have to lube your pinky up to get inside, small, tasty, and smelling nice is my preference. Same goes with dfk, if I'm not the first appointment and I know she's BBBJCIM no way I'm wrapping lips and sticking my tongue down that throat. To each their own we all have our own pervisions to satisfy! And I did make it up to Chicago a couple weeks ago to have a rendezvous with Jacky and I was her first appointment that day so I was able to partake in the above mentioned activities and it was delicious, and her performance was as remarkable as ever before, never a disappointment with her as it always seems to get better.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
Be safe and treat them moms this weekend, Redwood out.
-
05-07-21 15:51 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yeah
CBJ and a lack of kissing is the nonstarter for me. Daty I only do if there's chemistry.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:04 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 181Daty
I love it with someone I have a relationship with, but I don't understand the fascination some mongers have eating after a whole football team made their way through it that day.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 15:00 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 181Depends
Post good reviews and you're OK. Post a bad experience that was echoed by another monger via PM about the same provider, and you're a problem.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 10:16 #16335Senior Member

Posts: 124CIP allowed
CIP was allowed. She didn't get vocal or into really. She was very into it in a previous session that was more sensual in the bedroom I would say more GFE than PSE.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 09:26 #16334Senior Member

Posts: 247Amy's terrific but.
I think Amy is terrific but doesn't allow DATY. Non starter for me.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






