Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 24825
-
05-06-21 18:33 #16335Regular Member

Posts: 1Martinsville
Anybody know of some good ones in Martinsville?
-
05-06-21 17:03 #16334Regular Member

Posts: 15Maya
https://tryst.link/escort/maya-265
Is anyone familiar with her? I just finished a video call and her pictures look accurate.
-
05-06-21 16:28 #16333Senior Member

Posts: 290Looks Awesome
She looks awesome. And the first I have seen that says she is COVID vaccinated. https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo#photos.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:27 #16332Senior Member

Posts: 119Indipendents
I've seen a few independents and always leave disappointed. DI gals have it going on but several seem to be on hiatus this week. Checking out some independents now. I hate showing up to a shithole apartment or the girl is 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older with baby damage that was hidden in the photos.
Amy: Looks beautiful, is she legit? If so, what services does she offer?
Kelly: Looks decent. If her pics aren't up to date I'm sure I would be disappointed. Again, services?
Kennedy Love: I feel that I can almost bet her pics are out of date? She lists her services so just curious more about pics being up to date.
And this one has no name listed so: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/2159174968 same general questions.
If you guys could guide me here, I'll be reaching out when I get some feedback.
Thanks.
Fitz .
-
05-06-21 15:38 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 408Excellent Point
The hobby has many variations and a wide range of likes and dislikes. I have never seen $40 SW but, understand what the thrill might be for those that do. There are guys in the hobby that will only see NYC Eros providers starting at $1,000 per hour. Not my thing either. Drama only comes when some people disagree and get upset with other peoples different opinions. Or when mongers lie (which happens a lot on here). Keep it truthful and whatever floats your boat is good with me!
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:33 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 601Ryann on Tryst
Saw that this little lass is coming into our city this month. She started her career a couple years or so ago out in Cincy / KY area and I was one of the first to welcome her to the profession. Young with perfect natural firm tits and soft skin. Felt guilty corrupting this young creature but she kept pace and knew how to twist her hips somehow and wiggle her ass while riding. Definitely one of the best CG I have ever had. Easily surpassed the porn stars I have banged. DFK, squeezing her tits and listening to her southern accent was just too much. I did last a few positions but the little guy had to concentrate and not spit up before he was told to.
Just when I think I have my month planned out I find out another favorite is coming into town.
Hopefully someone more skilled than I can insert the link.
-
05-06-21 15:21 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 808You're[Deleted by Admin], please let you know what? Specifics? I think most guys on here now or at least some know of the two and there's probably more. And I'm well aware of the Southport eight. And I'm well aware that you possess in control about three handles on this forum. If you're trying to start an argument with somebody you should take it to the Prickyard.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:14 #16328Senior Member

Posts: 408Sorry to Hear That Happened to You
So what charges did LE get you for during the two times you were present when their girls had a visit from Uncle? I mean you must have been with them to know the cops showed up, right? Did you show up for an appointment when things were going down and you didn't know the cops were there? Or did the cops start banging on the door in the middle of one of you sessions with the girls? Just want to make sure you are ok and not in any danger to the other mongers on the board. We really don't need another GRBoiler in our group who got 8 hobbyist's arrested in the Southport sting years ago. Please let this forum know so we can all be safe.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 11:27 #16327Senior Member

Posts: 1095Alexa
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5932339.htm?cat=1
Longer post to come but this woman was incredible. True GFE. One of my favorite experiences.
I'll post a real review later but if you want to see her make it quick. She leaves tomorrow.
-
05-06-21 10:27 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 138CIP allowed?
I think I know the answer to your question when your review referenced her complaint during your PSE "hard fu*king session. But does she get vocal and into things with dirty talk?
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 07:53 #16325Regular Member

Posts: 12Why would they do that?
How do they even exist isn't basically going a pimping agency? I've always been curious about this.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 21:34 #16324Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Marissa
https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby#photos.
Based on another review, saw her for qv for 100. Good head, great pussy. Had many delays once I was there, but stayed despite it. There was a dude that came downstairs (probably with her), but wasn't a problem. No obvious signs of dope use, other than the delays.
-
05-05-21 16:58 #16323Senior Member

Posts: 336https://www.discreetinfo.ch
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 14:02 #16322Senior Member

Posts: 124Beautiful
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61684741/
Saw this one for an hour. $$6.
Phat booty, great tits, round stomach but def not big at all.
BBJ was on point had to stop her not so much deep throat but wanted to see that ass doggy style and boy was I not disappointed. She took a pounding and not one complaint. I don't think I last 10 minutes once inside. Finished early and didn't have the desire for another round she is very pleasant and quite honestly not like most I've met off these sites. She was fun and had a great body and could take a pounding overall would recommend price was high but BBFS was allowed with CIP.
-
05-05-21 13:47 #16321Senior Member

Posts: 124New to area
What's DI?











Reply With Quote





