Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16318

    Pm

    Any places know of pegging prostate play PM.

  2. #16317

    You have described my feelings exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!
    When I first started the hobby the risk was 80% of what kept me interested in this. The rush you get approaching that door with the possibility of getting arrested or something worse can't be matched. Maybe I should pick up skydiving.

  3. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!
    The life of a monger!

  4. #16315
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Kelly- Last 4 3930

    Has anyone seen her? Traded some texts with her and rates seem reasonable. Haven't seen a review though and I was hoping someone could verify her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4789793930

  5. #16314

    I've tried texting her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Amy texted me again today that she was headed back to town for a few days. Saw her this afternoon for a hhr of pure bliss. She has become my favorite.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/61886794/
    She responded once and said she'd be back and I've kept an eye on her ads. No responses to other texts when it shows her in town.

  6. #16313

    Amy

    Amy texted me again today that she was headed back to town for a few days. Saw her this afternoon for a hhr of pure bliss. She has become my favorite.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/61886794/

  7. #16312

    Independent Adrenaline

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we skip all the drama and just book DI girls? In my opinion it's nice to avoid all the uncertainly that comes with independent providers, drugs, boyfriends, sketchy hotels, etc. I booked some independents when I was new to this and the experience was less than ideal so any of you newbies I hope this recommendation helps. It's also good to keep the DI girls busy so they will keep working for that agency and us having access to good looking girls who provide great service. To me I can't imagine a better option. Check out their thread, you guys won't be disappointed. Good luck out there gents, enjoy!
    I can certainly understand your point, however, for some the elements of the unknown and the risks involved with the independents produces an adrenaline rush that I haven't gotten from DI since my first visit. That is one of the things about this "hobby", everyone has different tastes, desires, and risks they are willing to take. To each their own!

  8. #16311

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDesire  [View Original Post]
    After have been using their service since it's inception I have never once had a problem with their integrity. DI is a class operation whom I never worry about. Your information is more likely to be exposed by some pissed off bipolar drug addicted independent than by the bookers at DI. You can read the forums and see how some of these independents change as time goes on. Giving them verification photos or phone numbers to me is far more risky each time verses a one time verification that opens the doors to a whole selection of ladies to choose from. But you have to do what you are most comfortable with. DI does weed out their problem girls they either follow the company rules or they are out. That includes nice accommodations, good hygiene etc. They also weed out their problem clients, you screw up as a client then your out also.
    I'm feeling the same as this. I usually see DI girls or other high end escorts. Outside of that it's risky and a ton of work.

  9. #16310

    I am verified through DI

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Privacy. I am not going to email them from my work email like you need to verify. Not only do they have your place of work but you also used your email for something that can get you at trouble at work as well.
    I faked a work email. Pretty easy to do. DI is not very careful that I know of they have sent the police to their girls twice, probably more times but I know of two times.

  10. #16309
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Privacy. I am not going to email them from my work email like you need to verify. Not only do they have your place of work but you also used your email for something that can get you at trouble at work as well.
    After have been using their service since it's inception I have never once had a problem with their integrity. DI is a class operation whom I never worry about. Your information is more likely to be exposed by some pissed off bipolar drug addicted independent than by the bookers at DI. You can read the forums and see how some of these independents change as time goes on. Giving them verification photos or phone numbers to me is far more risky each time verses a one time verification that opens the doors to a whole selection of ladies to choose from. But you have to do what you are most comfortable with. DI does weed out their problem girls they either follow the company rules or they are out. That includes nice accommodations, good hygiene etc. They also weed out their problem clients, you screw up as a client then your out also.

  11. #16308
    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we skip all the drama and just book DI girls? In my opinion it's nice to avoid all the uncertainly that comes with independent providers, drugs, boyfriends, sketchy hotels, etc. I booked some independents when I was new to this and the experience was less than ideal so any of you newbies I hope this recommendation helps. It's also good to keep the DI girls busy so they will keep working for that agency and us having access to good looking girls who provide great service. To me I can't imagine a better option. Check out their thread, you guys won't be disappointed. Good luck out there gents, enjoy!
    Privacy. I am not going to email them from my work email like you need to verify. Not only do they have your place of work but you also used your email for something that can get you at trouble at work as well.

  12. #16307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we skip all the drama and just book DI girls? In my opinion it's nice to avoid all the uncertainly that comes with independent providers, drugs, boyfriends, sketchy hotels, etc. I booked some independents when I was new to this and the experience was less than ideal so any of you newbies I hope this recommendation helps. It's also good to keep the DI girls busy so they will keep working for that agency and us having access to good looking girls who provide great service. To me I can't imagine a better option. Check out their thread, you guys won't be disappointed. Good luck out there gents, enjoy!
    Because if this little **** is willing to take dick for half the price I'm interested depending on the risk involved.

  13. #16306
    I met Honey Coco for breakfast the other morning. I enjoyed meeting her for the first time. She is a pretty gal a little more developed than her pictures but still has a athletic build nice body. Her personality is very outgoing and friendly. No rush on our date she was a little hard to get a hold of. Of course when you are a one person team life gets busy. I know from talking to her she is trying to broaden her horizons with a new full time job. If she ever reappears and you have wanted to spend some time with her I suggest you do it now.

  14. #16305

    Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps I will regret asking, but what are "her issues" and what "little problem" does the BF present?
    Why don't we skip all the drama and just book DI girls? In my opinion it's nice to avoid all the uncertainly that comes with independent providers, drugs, boyfriends, sketchy hotels, etc. I booked some independents when I was new to this and the experience was less than ideal so any of you newbies I hope this recommendation helps. It's also good to keep the DI girls busy so they will keep working for that agency and us having access to good looking girls who provide great service. To me I can't imagine a better option. Check out their thread, you guys won't be disappointed. Good luck out there gents, enjoy!

  15. #16304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Don't ask don't tell maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times. She's sweet. Her issues and BF can be a little problem but she's sweet. She's my go to for sure.
    Perhaps I will regret asking, but what are "her issues" and what "little problem" does the BF present?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape