Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 24805
-
05-07-21 04:46 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 181DI is petty
So I had a bad experience with a DI girl. I emailed them after the fact and also posted my experience about it here. The chick went off on me via email and I'm sure I'm now one of their "problem clients", not that I'd ever allow that organization to have a dime of my money. They read this site.
Originally Posted by DeepDesire
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 21:24 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 181Amy
I saw her this morning after failing to connect on 2 prior visits. She wasn't quite what I was expecting, but she was a cute, petite, down to earth girl who didn't just immediately start working on junior to get me back out the door like the others usually do. She could tell I was a bit nervous, started with a back rub, CBJ to get junior ready, and then mish. It had been way too long for me because it didn't take very long at all before I blew in the bag when she pulled her legs back the way she did. I told her to hit me up each time she comes back to town.
Originally Posted by Vw151
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 21:10 #16328Senior Member

Posts: 69Amy
It's not often I meet an independent girl I like anymore. I don't venture away from Di too often. But, I found Amy on p411 today and she turned out to be very sweet. She's cute, small, and could handle my kinda kink. She didn't rush me, made me feel comfortable and was fun to talk to, very affectionate. I'd highly recommend going and seeing her. I will be keeping an eye out for her when she visits. Not only that, but none of the BS that goes with many of the independents was there. She replied to texts, was ready when she said she'd be ready. All fun, no BS. And fair price. Just a real sweet southern girl that comes up to Indy. She's here till Sunday. Go see her and make sure she comes back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61994319/#.
https://preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=355929
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/amy-9015053471-261902
-
05-06-21 20:35 #16327Senior Member

Posts: 346What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 18:48 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 1095Alexa from Eros
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5932339.htm?cat=1
Okay, here's my real review. This Venezuelan is beautiful, sweet, and a true GFE. She's got manmades and her ass is absolutely delicious. I thought it was fake but she says it's not. As soon as I entered she was hugging me and had her hands on me for essentially the full hour. She kissed me wonderfully and we quickly made our way to the bed. We laid there and kissed for a while and she went down for a fantastic BBBJ. This included a tiny bit of ball licking and even a graze of my taint. I don't think a full rim is available.
She got me close to the edge and I stopped her, pulling her up for more kisses. Eventually she said she wanted me inside her and put on a condom and lubed up sliding me in. Because she got me going I only last a couple minutes before I busted my first. She cleaned me up and was quickly back next me, kissing me and rubbing my body. We talked for a while and she kept talking about how handsome I am. I believe her.
Eventually she felt my hardness rubbing her leg and I told her I wanted to taste her so I went down for DATY. DATY turned into a little rim from me. She didn't stop me but I didn't test too much because I didn't want to ruin the session. After a few minutes of this I grab a condom, lubed up and pounded away. I hadn't give myself much of a break so after about 5 minutes I softened and we laid kissing and talking more until I hardened up again and pounded her in mish until I came in the bag.
We cleaned up, hugged, kissed and said our goodbyes. I've felt lucky to have some great experiences and this was another to add to my list.
-
05-06-21 18:37 #16325Senior Member

Posts: 1095Read about her
On the Columbus boards as I frequent there. I guess I got to try to book her here.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 18:33 #16324Regular Member

Posts: 1Martinsville
Anybody know of some good ones in Martinsville?
-
05-06-21 17:03 #16323Regular Member

Posts: 15Maya
https://tryst.link/escort/maya-265
Is anyone familiar with her? I just finished a video call and her pictures look accurate.
-
05-06-21 16:28 #16322Senior Member

Posts: 290Looks Awesome
She looks awesome. And the first I have seen that says she is COVID vaccinated. https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo#photos.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 16:27 #16321Senior Member

Posts: 119Indipendents
I've seen a few independents and always leave disappointed. DI gals have it going on but several seem to be on hiatus this week. Checking out some independents now. I hate showing up to a shithole apartment or the girl is 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older with baby damage that was hidden in the photos.
Amy: Looks beautiful, is she legit? If so, what services does she offer?
Kelly: Looks decent. If her pics aren't up to date I'm sure I would be disappointed. Again, services?
Kennedy Love: I feel that I can almost bet her pics are out of date? She lists her services so just curious more about pics being up to date.
And this one has no name listed so: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/2159174968 same general questions.
If you guys could guide me here, I'll be reaching out when I get some feedback.
Thanks.
Fitz .
-
05-06-21 15:38 #16320Senior Member

Posts: 408Excellent Point
The hobby has many variations and a wide range of likes and dislikes. I have never seen $40 SW but, understand what the thrill might be for those that do. There are guys in the hobby that will only see NYC Eros providers starting at $1,000 per hour. Not my thing either. Drama only comes when some people disagree and get upset with other peoples different opinions. Or when mongers lie (which happens a lot on here). Keep it truthful and whatever floats your boat is good with me!
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:33 #16319Senior Member

Posts: 601Ryann on Tryst
Saw that this little lass is coming into our city this month. She started her career a couple years or so ago out in Cincy / KY area and I was one of the first to welcome her to the profession. Young with perfect natural firm tits and soft skin. Felt guilty corrupting this young creature but she kept pace and knew how to twist her hips somehow and wiggle her ass while riding. Definitely one of the best CG I have ever had. Easily surpassed the porn stars I have banged. DFK, squeezing her tits and listening to her southern accent was just too much. I did last a few positions but the little guy had to concentrate and not spit up before he was told to.
Just when I think I have my month planned out I find out another favorite is coming into town.
Hopefully someone more skilled than I can insert the link.
-
05-06-21 15:21 #16318Senior Member

Posts: 808You're[Deleted by Admin], please let you know what? Specifics? I think most guys on here now or at least some know of the two and there's probably more. And I'm well aware of the Southport eight. And I'm well aware that you possess in control about three handles on this forum. If you're trying to start an argument with somebody you should take it to the Prickyard.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 15:14 #16317Senior Member

Posts: 408Sorry to Hear That Happened to You
So what charges did LE get you for during the two times you were present when their girls had a visit from Uncle? I mean you must have been with them to know the cops showed up, right? Did you show up for an appointment when things were going down and you didn't know the cops were there? Or did the cops start banging on the door in the middle of one of you sessions with the girls? Just want to make sure you are ok and not in any danger to the other mongers on the board. We really don't need another GRBoiler in our group who got 8 hobbyist's arrested in the Southport sting years ago. Please let this forum know so we can all be safe.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 11:27 #16316Senior Member

Posts: 1095Alexa
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5932339.htm?cat=1
Longer post to come but this woman was incredible. True GFE. One of my favorite experiences.
I'll post a real review later but if you want to see her make it quick. She leaves tomorrow.












Reply With Quote




