Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 33236
-
05-06-21 19:45 #19811Banned Member

Posts: 5352Tipping is totally up to the monger. First never put the donation upfront that's asking for rip-off or poor service. Pay after the dead is done. If you feel they went above your Expectation you can leave a tip your call. With the up charge they have started charging I really don't think many if any mongers tip.
Originally Posted by GreenFields
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 19:37 #19810Banned Member

Posts: 5352+3.
Originally Posted by BigBibble
[View Original Post]
I just passed over his post. If someone makes a post that is boring just block it. Just my 2 cents.
-
05-06-21 19:28 #19809Banned Member

Posts: 5352Never had any problem setting appointments with Molly. I totally agree with her service getting better. She does not have a Revolving door only will see a couple a day.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 17:29 #19808Senior Member

Posts: 95Word Up
You're right.
Originally Posted by Dillsborodave
[View Original Post]
And we didn't even get told HOOWWWW MUUUUUCH! This is an important detail of the review since the link didn't show the rate. F the whole dreamy story shit and get to the necessary details.
Good lord.
-
05-06-21 16:56 #19807Senior Member

Posts: 53Tipping
Thanks. So what constitutes a 25% tip from you? And do you do it every time with a favored provider? And I know this is really showing my greenness, but if we're supposed to put our donation in an envelope and put it somewhere visible upfront, how do you add to that amount? Particularly with a new provider who you don't know if you like or not?
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance for being patient and answering what are ignorant (hopefully not stupid) questions.
-
05-06-21 16:47 #19806Banned Member

Posts: 5352Never had any problem setting appointments with Molly. I totally agree with her service getting better. She does not have a Revolving door only will see a couple a day.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 11:57 #19805Senior Member

Posts: 53Molly. Agree
Completely agree. She was my first provider experience. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.
Originally Posted by BlueJacks60
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:55 #19804Senior Member

Posts: 116Sydney Moore
She says they are new and I have not seen them before, I have no problem giving her what she ask for, always been reliable and fun! I don't haggle with quality!
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:41 #19803Senior Member

Posts: 196I assumed it's included LOL
I assume the gratuity was included in the original donation LOL. Because these rates are getting more and more ridiculous I don't tip. Already cost arm and leg to have a little bit of fun. Go back to 100/150 standard rates and I'll gladly start tipping again. Just for any providers see this. LOL.
Originally Posted by GreenFields
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 10:36 #19802Senior Member

Posts: 196Sydney
Are they actually new pics? She lost some weight?? I used to see her a few years ago and she was a great go to option. Amazing bbj and good cfs. Always enjoyed my visits but she raised her rates to I think 1 6 0 to 1 7 0 ish for the half and I stopped going after that.
Originally Posted by BigTe
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-21 08:16 #19801Senior Member

Posts: 116Sydney late night fun
I recently seen Sydney, she sent me some new pics and I was on my way! LOL. She's now blonde with a phatt ass, my weakness!
If you have her # give her a call.
-
05-06-21 05:34 #19800Senior Member

Posts: 83Molly Daniels
Lots of chatter regarding Molly lately. Saw her again last week and can only say that each time has been better than the last. Yes, she is cautious screening new clients (rightfully so), but is awesome once you setup.
-
05-06-21 01:59 #19799Senior Member

Posts: 32MaryAnn
She was going through some family issues the last couple of week.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
I'd try her again now that things have calmed down for her.
https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers
-
05-06-21 00:57 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 377Nikki
Took a trip a farther north than usual to see Nikki.
She is a little heavier. Not quite BBW but closer to that than spinner. Reasonable rates for BBBJ and QV. Opted for head this visit. Well above average skills IMO. She was friendly and responded quickly and coherently to texts. Might repeat but not a convenient location unless you are north of 275.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/61942806/
-
05-06-21 00:05 #19797Senior Member

Posts: 358Mary Ann / Jessie Jane
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
I got a hold of her recently and scheduled a time the next morning, then received the family emergency excuse as I was arriving. Don't waste your time fellas. Too much drama. I have moved on.
Originally Posted by Picard1701
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





