Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 33236
-
05-05-21 22:26 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 760These days my tip is divide your rate by 4.
Originally Posted by GreenFields
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 19:38 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 351PM me. I may know her.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 16:32 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 53Tipping
Do why'all tip and if so, what do you consider "tip worthy" (no pun intended) and is there a recommended percentage you tip?
-
05-05-21 16:28 #19793Senior Member

Posts: 53Prose
I think it's okay to allow for someone to share their euphoria (and relief!) about a good experience. This site is great for getting the down low on providers. And I personally find more colorful, sometimes prosaic posts entertaining. They humanize the person behind the review a bit, which for me, makes this forum more interesting and compelling. I think there should be room for this.
-
05-05-21 16:26 #19792Banned Member

Posts: 1056How did you get ahold of her? Haven't been able to get a reply back from her in a minute.
Originally Posted by Picard1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 12:50 #19791Senior Member

Posts: 747Lilith
I am almost positive that is the Covington UTR masseuse.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
One of her other clients told her about this site, she knew about it before I even saw her. She mentioned she was going to make an account on here and I think someone mentioned she goes by Lilith in other ads.
If it's the same chick there's plenty of recent reviews on her. She's legit and safe. As far as the rest of the experience there are pros and cons, I've seen her a handful of times and plan on repeating occasionally as long as she is around.
-
05-05-21 12:50 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 760I'm still on the fence whether this person is, or is affiliated with a provider, or just a guy who missed his chance to write stories for penthouse. Regardless, I laugh my ass off reading the posts thinking about other guys trying to dissect them for anything useful.
Originally Posted by Dillsborodave
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 12:41 #19789Senior Member

Posts: 760Wear a garlic necklace and holy water flask
Did a search and found user LilithUrDesire. Hasn't made any posts out on the forum if that's who you are talking about? If this person seems like a woman and is not asking for anything upfront or in advance that would compromise you. Try to set up something with a burner number or burner phone.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
Also I did google the handle and then just Lilith. Not looking good my friend. Manage your expectations. She's probably going to look alot more older than her pics than usual. Per wikipedia: Lilith is a demonic figure. She is first mentioned in Biblical Hebrew in Isaiah 34:14, and later in Late Antiquity in Mandaean Gnosticism mythology and Jewish mythology sources from 500 CE onwards. LOL
-
05-05-21 10:59 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 262Lilithurdesire
Hey Guys. Some advice please. I was contacted by lilithurdesire re a massage comment I made. Regular member. I have only had exchanges on here from women I know. I asked for more info / pics etc. What is your advice?
-
05-05-21 10:38 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 220Reviews
No offense but this section is labeled escorts reviews not escort dissertations.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 09:48 #19786Banned Member

Posts: 318Didn't see that pic
My bad you are right I didn't see that pic. She was quite a bit heavier in some of those pics, even had boobs, must have been when she was pregnant.
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 09:45 #19785Banned Member

Posts: 318My bad
My bad you are right I didn't see that pic. She was quite a bit heavier in some of those pics, even had boobs, must have been when she was pregnant
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 09:08 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 70That IS Aly
That's why that EXACT pic is listed on Aly's pictures on LC?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...7b0a89cd43b94b
Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 08:53 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 324TaylorNikole
I can't get ahold of TaylorNikole. Has anyone seen her lately. I haven't seen any advertisements, reviews or comments either. Hope she is well.
-
05-05-21 08:10 #19782Senior Member

Posts: 32MaryAnn Summers
Had a nice visit with MayAnn. Good communications.
In a quaint Notel off 275 and Beachmont. Standard menu.
Have seen her quite a bit a while ago. She is still good as ever.
Goes the extra mile. Lots of attention and good cleanup.
Nice body and nice firm breasts. I will repeat.










Reply With Quote






