Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 1396 1896 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19811
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. So what constitutes a 25% tip from you? And do you do it every time with a favored provider? And I know this is really showing my greenness, but if we're supposed to put our donation in an envelope and put it somewhere visible upfront, how do you add to that amount? Particularly with a new provider who you don't know if you like or not?

    Thanks in advance for being patient and answering what are ignorant (hopefully not stupid) questions.
    Tipping is totally up to the monger. First never put the donation upfront that's asking for rip-off or poor service. Pay after the dead is done. If you feel they went above your Expectation you can leave a tip your call. With the up charge they have started charging I really don't think many if any mongers tip.

  2. #19810
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBibble  [View Original Post]
    You're right.

    And we didn't even get told HOOWWWW MUUUUUCH! This is an important detail of the review since the link didn't show the rate. F the whole dreamy story shit and get to the necessary details.

    Good lord.
    +3.

    I just passed over his post. If someone makes a post that is boring just block it. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #19809
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter regarding Molly lately. Saw her again last week and can only say that each time has been better than the last. Yes, she is cautious screening new clients (rightfully so), but is awesome once you setup.
    Never had any problem setting appointments with Molly. I totally agree with her service getting better. She does not have a Revolving door only will see a couple a day.

  4. #19808

    Word Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    No offense but this section is labeled escorts reviews not escort dissertations.
    You're right.

    And we didn't even get told HOOWWWW MUUUUUCH! This is an important detail of the review since the link didn't show the rate. F the whole dreamy story shit and get to the necessary details.

    Good lord.

  5. #19807

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    These days my tip is divide your rate by 4.
    Thanks. So what constitutes a 25% tip from you? And do you do it every time with a favored provider? And I know this is really showing my greenness, but if we're supposed to put our donation in an envelope and put it somewhere visible upfront, how do you add to that amount? Particularly with a new provider who you don't know if you like or not?

    Thanks in advance for being patient and answering what are ignorant (hopefully not stupid) questions.

  6. #19806
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter regarding Molly lately. Saw her again last week and can only say that each time has been better than the last. Yes, she is cautious screening new clients (rightfully so), but is awesome once you setup.
    Never had any problem setting appointments with Molly. I totally agree with her service getting better. She does not have a Revolving door only will see a couple a day.

  7. #19805

    Molly. Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter regarding Molly lately. Saw her again last week and can only say that each time has been better than the last. Yes, she is cautious screening new clients (rightfully so), but is awesome once you setup.
    Completely agree. She was my first provider experience. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

  8. #19804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Sydney Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Are they actually new pics? She lost some weight?? I used to see her a few years ago and she was a great go to option. Amazing bbj and good cfs. Always enjoyed my visits but she raised her rates to I think 1 6 0 to 1 7 0 ish for the half and I stopped going after that.
    She says they are new and I have not seen them before, I have no problem giving her what she ask for, always been reliable and fun! I don't haggle with quality!

  9. #19803

    I assumed it's included LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    Do why'all tip and if so, what do you consider "tip worthy" (no pun intended) and is there a recommended percentage you tip?
    I assume the gratuity was included in the original donation LOL. Because these rates are getting more and more ridiculous I don't tip. Already cost arm and leg to have a little bit of fun. Go back to 100/150 standard rates and I'll gladly start tipping again. Just for any providers see this. LOL.

  10. #19802

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen Sydney, she sent me some new pics and I was on my way! LOL. She's now blonde with a phatt ass, my weakness!

    If you have her # give her a call.
    Are they actually new pics? She lost some weight?? I used to see her a few years ago and she was a great go to option. Amazing bbj and good cfs. Always enjoyed my visits but she raised her rates to I think 1 6 0 to 1 7 0 ish for the half and I stopped going after that.

  11. #19801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Sydney late night fun

    I recently seen Sydney, she sent me some new pics and I was on my way! LOL. She's now blonde with a phatt ass, my weakness!

    If you have her # give her a call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 615597C9-2FF8-44F8-AA2D-96CD3C6E7491.jpg‎   9451C517-BC20-478F-A522-F18B1980135E.jpg‎   439D1043-922E-49D6-BD37-E4F0DFACF77E.jpg‎   D5E35A9A-35AB-4198-808F-4CE34138F07C.jpg‎   07E04CCD-3438-4F10-909D-D2A7AC044613.jpg‎  


  12. #19800

    Molly Daniels

    Lots of chatter regarding Molly lately. Saw her again last week and can only say that each time has been better than the last. Yes, she is cautious screening new clients (rightfully so), but is awesome once you setup.

  13. #19799

    MaryAnn

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    How did you get ahold of her? Haven't been able to get a reply back from her in a minute.
    She was going through some family issues the last couple of week.

    I'd try her again now that things have calmed down for her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

  14. #19798

    Nikki

    Took a trip a farther north than usual to see Nikki.

    She is a little heavier. Not quite BBW but closer to that than spinner. Reasonable rates for BBBJ and QV. Opted for head this visit. Well above average skills IMO. She was friendly and responded quickly and coherently to texts. Might repeat but not a convenient location unless you are north of 275.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/61942806/

  15. #19797

    Mary Ann / Jessie Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    How did you get ahold of her? Haven't been able to get a reply back from her in a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard1701  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with MaryAnn. Good communications.

    In a quaint Notel off 275 and Beachmont. Standard menu.

    Have seen her quite a bit a while ago. She is still good as ever.

    Goes the extra mile. Lots of attention and good cleanup.

    Nice body and nice firm breasts. I will repeat.
    I got a hold of her recently and scheduled a time the next morning, then received the family emergency excuse as I was arriving. Don't waste your time fellas. Too much drama. I have moved on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape