Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 209 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1466

    Tokyo Hannah

    I'd say 30 to 32 years old.

    Pretty face, nice tits, round ass.

    A bit more junk in the trunk than a lot of the flat asses you see in the Asian spas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin490  [View Original Post]
    How old would you guess that she is? Also, what is her body type?

    Thanks!

  2. #1465

    Precautions?

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanDavid667  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I am a fully-vaccinated Lansing area monger looking to make my debut in Jackson. I'm considering the following places based on reviews: Oriental, Tokyo, New Era, Serenity. What are the type of coronavirus precautions taken by the providers in general? Things like are the providers vaccinated, are the establishments mask only, do they sanitize properly, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Once you decide to participate in this little hobby of ours, I'm not so sure you need to worry about masking and wiping things down. IMHO.

  3. #1464

    Oriental. Cherry

    Saw Cherry today. Kind of a weird experience. Somebody wrote that she's new to the biz and a deer in the headlights. That was not my experience. First she was kinda jokey and funny. Cherry is really cute, maybe 30, less than a 100 lbs. I really like her body and she has a pretty face. After the fun was over I gave her $. 40 (had previously paid. 60 to house). She wanted another $. 00, and she was pretty serious about it. I always bring no more than I expect to spend, so I said no. And it was kind of uncomfortable. Don't know if I'll see her again. Would not part with $$$ for the experience, that's for sure. So, on the positive, probably the most attractive girl at AMP, other than Sunny at Tokyo (no longer there, sadly). On the negative, thus girl is a little aggressive about the bucks. On a parting note, her pussy looks brand new, but she won't let you touch it.

  4. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    Hanna is very good. Way younger than the other Jackson options and a very tight pussy.

    Highly recommend!

    SoL.
    How old would you guess that she is? Also, what is her body type?

    Thanks!

  5. #1462

    Tokyo. Way younger and nice

    Hanna is very good. Way younger than the other Jackson options and a very tight pussy.

    Highly recommend!

    SoL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TGrinder217  [View Original Post]
    Went to Tokyo a few weeks ago. Seen a blonde girl, a little thick. Goes by hanna as well. Found her very attractive. Says she has been working there for about 2 months. Nice girl would repeat.

    Stay safe. T.

  6. #1461

    Coronavirus precautions

    Hi everyone, I am a fully-vaccinated Lansing area monger looking to make my debut in Jackson. I'm considering the following places based on reviews: Oriental, Tokyo, New Era, Serenity. What are the type of coronavirus precautions taken by the providers in general? Things like are the providers vaccinated, are the establishments mask only, do they sanitize properly, etc. Thanks in advance.

  7. #1460

    Do you recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by JetSpray  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Cherry, did a duo with her and Ginger, I think she is a little overwhelmed with what she has gotten her self Into. No doubt ginger will bring her along and teach her the ropes. For now I would suggest getting a great deep tissue from her and letting her get comfortable with the situation. She is cute and is tight. But was like a deer in headlights.
    Was the duo experience worth it? Also, what was the rate for a duo with her and Ginger? Do they wear masks still?

    I've been heading down to Toledo most recently, and they still wear masks a majority of the time.

    Thanks for any info.

  8. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    She comes out with a rubber and whatever the thing is that looks like a cock ring to help keep a boner going. I tell her I don't need that shit. If she feels comfortable around you, you can go without. I arrived fresh and clean, usually with business casual attire as well anyways.
    That ring is actually pretty cool, let me explain. I am about 7" doc cut the skin a little short and when I get rock a hard my balls are pulled up a little high and this can result in a pain full nut crush if not careful. The ring she uses goes around cock and balls and prevents them from going north. She can then ride as hard as she wants, it's a win win.

  9. #1458

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Someone please report back. I'm game if there's someone younger there. I think ginger is the youngest. Yikes!
    Her name is Cherry, did a duo with her and Ginger, I think she is a little overwhelmed with what she has gotten her self Into. No doubt ginger will bring her along and teach her the ropes. For now I would suggest getting a great deep tissue from her and letting her get comfortable with the situation. She is cute and is tight. But was like a deer in headlights.

  10. #1457

    Tokyo

    Went to Tokyo a few weeks ago. Seen a blonde girl, a little thick. Goes by hanna as well. Found her very attractive. Says she has been working there for about 2 months. Nice girl would repeat.

    Stay safe. T.

  11. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    What's L3 I have never heard of this before.
    That would be FS.

  12. #1455

    L3

    Quote Originally Posted by GothBoi30  [View Original Post]
    Hey everybody. I'll be visiting your area sometime in late June for 2 days. Coming from Chicago. Interested in visiting at least 3 or 4 AMPs in that time frame. Interested in recommendations for good places, pricing, etc. Prefer places that offer ts and are L3 as well. Also, what's the standard tip for L3? I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay. Is 4 hand available and if so, what's the average tip for that? Thanks.
    What's L3 I have never heard of this before.

  13. #1454

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeNukem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ginger yesterday but there was a younger, attractive girl working with her. They were arguing about something. She's pretty attractive. Anybody got a report on her?
    Someone please report back. I'm game if there's someone younger there. I think ginger is the youngest. Yikes!

  14. #1453

    Visitor looking for info

    Hey everybody. I'll be visiting your area sometime in late June for 2 days. Coming from Chicago. Interested in visiting at least 3 or 4 AMPs in that time frame. Interested in recommendations for good places, pricing, etc. Prefer places that offer ts and are L3 as well. Also, what's the standard tip for L3? I'm not cheap, but don't want to overpay. Is 4 hand available and if so, what's the average tip for that? Thanks.

  15. #1452

    Bucket list checked off.

    I did the 2 hour drive to see the legend. I visited your treasure Mikki. And she asked if I'd like a 2 girl experience. So I also met Hannah. You guys are so lucky to have these ladies, and they were so easy to be with. They both treated me with respect and dignity, and I did the same to them. I wish we had them closer like in Fort Wayne, In. Which is only 30 miles away. We have nothing close to compare with what you have there! Since I never had 2 women at the same time, I will treasure that 1 hour the rest of my life. I hope you all are safe, and enjoy them while they are there. By the way, I am from Ohio, but I am a Michigan Wolverine fan since 1979, the year Woody Hayes was fired! GO BLUE!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape