Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 209 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1451

    Who Else Works at Oriental?

    I saw Ginger yesterday but there was a younger, attractive girl working with her. They were arguing about something. She's pretty attractive. Anybody got a report on her?

  2. #1450

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?
    This board is about providing info and you should do your research. Dylan is not worth either your time or money. The posts about her doing this or that are the guys just having fun with this PJ guy who seems to be fixated with her. I suspect it is Dylan just trying to drum up business. Plenty or accurate reviews out there about her and New Era.

  3. #1449

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbb  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?
    Dylan is the owner of New Era Bodyworks.

  4. #1448

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Still swallowing.
    Please tell me about Dylan and where is she located?

  5. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.
    I saw here once as well. It was okay but not the ultimate in my book.

  6. #1446

    Another Guys Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobiesMan  [View Original Post]
    Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.
    I saw Mikki twice at Hawaiian and my experience was similar to yours. Had a good time, glad I did it, don't need to do it again. For me Hanna is a better experience.

  7. #1445

    Mikki OK

    Count me as one of the few people who is not enthralled with Mikki. Nice person but not the amazing experience that I expected. Just personal preference. I'm not a fan of super short hair, spinners, or butt play. She's kind of a spinner but not quite. I agree that she has a nice body for her age. She doesn't have saggy tits. Implants are so-so. No fat, which is good and bad. Nothing to grab on to. No butt. Nice muscle tone, not ripped. Mostly smooth skin but some wrinkles. I liked her amount of dirty talk, wasn't over the top. Skilled. Overall, just not my cup of tea. I thought I would balance out the rave reviews. I thought I would have the experience of my life but it was just fine. I'm not trying to start a debate. Just take this info as one guy's opinion.

  8. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by PtDarko1979  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dylan recently was wondering if she is still working thanks.
    Still swallowing.

  9. #1443

    Re: Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF  [View Original Post]
    Does Ginger do bareback?
    She comes out with a rubber and whatever the thing is that looks like a cock ring to help keep a boner going. I tell her I don't need that shit. If she feels comfortable around you, you can go without. I arrived fresh and clean, usually with business casual attire as well anyways.

  10. #1442

    Ginger

    Does Ginger do bareback?

  11. #1441

    Dylan at New era

    Has anyone seen Dylan recently was wondering if she is still working thanks.

  12. #1440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Ginger

    I saw Ginger on Sunday. They do not open till noon and I was there at 12:45. She said I was her first of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to get my shit together to go to Jackson but it might have to be on a Sunday. Anyone know if Mikki and / or Ginger work Sunday's??

  13. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle187  [View Original Post]
    Finally going to get my shit together to go to Jackson but it might have to be on a Sunday. Anyone know if Mikki and / or Ginger work Sunday's??
    I would call first if its a drive for you. FYI last time I called I used the number that came up on google and some dude picked up. It was not moma.

  14. #1438

    Sunday in Jackson??

    Finally going to get my shit together to go to Jackson but it might have to be on a Sunday. Anyone know if Mikki and / or Ginger work Sunday's??

  15. #1437

    Seeking Independent Asian

    New to the area, are there any independent Asians in town?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape