Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 209 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1470

    Mikki fun

    I have been travelling through Jackson once a week for work on my way to Chicago (work). Anyway, decided to stop in and see Mikki this time, but wanted something a little different. So I had her edge me for an entire hour using just her oral skills. By the end I felt like I had a grapefruit in my arse. She was one stroke away from load for 45 minutes and damn well knew it. Incredible skills. At the end I Peter Northed her with a few ropes in her hair and the rest in her belly. Good times! So here is the fu king kind of awesome provider she is. I had put $$. 40 on the stand. After she counted and put 40 back in my pocket and said " no boom boom only $$ but come back soon and fuck my pussy thank you.

  2. #1469

    Coronavirus restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Coronavirus should be the least of your worries at a Jackson MI AMP.
    Hi,

    Thanks for the responses. Guess I am just paranoid haha. Lansing AMPs are all mask-only, so I was just curious.

  3. #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanDavid667  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I am a fully-vaccinated Lansing area monger looking to make my debut in Jackson. I'm considering the following places based on reviews: Oriental, Tokyo, New Era, Serenity. What are the type of coronavirus precautions taken by the providers in general? Things like are the providers vaccinated, are the establishments mask only, do they sanitize properly, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Coronavirus should be the least of your worries at a Jackson MI AMP.

  4. #1467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Lucky Spa hours?

    Anyone know what time Lucky Spa opens during the week? Are there any days in which Mikki is not there?

  5. #1466

    Tokyo Hannah

    I'd say 30 to 32 years old.

    Pretty face, nice tits, round ass.

    A bit more junk in the trunk than a lot of the flat asses you see in the Asian spas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin490  [View Original Post]
    How old would you guess that she is? Also, what is her body type?

    Thanks!

  6. #1465

    Precautions?

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanDavid667  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I am a fully-vaccinated Lansing area monger looking to make my debut in Jackson. I'm considering the following places based on reviews: Oriental, Tokyo, New Era, Serenity. What are the type of coronavirus precautions taken by the providers in general? Things like are the providers vaccinated, are the establishments mask only, do they sanitize properly, etc. Thanks in advance.
    Once you decide to participate in this little hobby of ours, I'm not so sure you need to worry about masking and wiping things down. IMHO.

  7. #1464

    Oriental. Cherry

    Saw Cherry today. Kind of a weird experience. Somebody wrote that she's new to the biz and a deer in the headlights. That was not my experience. First she was kinda jokey and funny. Cherry is really cute, maybe 30, less than a 100 lbs. I really like her body and she has a pretty face. After the fun was over I gave her $. 40 (had previously paid. 60 to house). She wanted another $. 00, and she was pretty serious about it. I always bring no more than I expect to spend, so I said no. And it was kind of uncomfortable. Don't know if I'll see her again. Would not part with $$$ for the experience, that's for sure. So, on the positive, probably the most attractive girl at AMP, other than Sunny at Tokyo (no longer there, sadly). On the negative, thus girl is a little aggressive about the bucks. On a parting note, her pussy looks brand new, but she won't let you touch it.

  8. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by StalkOfLife  [View Original Post]
    Hanna is very good. Way younger than the other Jackson options and a very tight pussy.

    Highly recommend!

    SoL.
    How old would you guess that she is? Also, what is her body type?

    Thanks!

  9. #1462

    Tokyo. Way younger and nice

    Hanna is very good. Way younger than the other Jackson options and a very tight pussy.

    Highly recommend!

    SoL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TGrinder217  [View Original Post]
    Went to Tokyo a few weeks ago. Seen a blonde girl, a little thick. Goes by hanna as well. Found her very attractive. Says she has been working there for about 2 months. Nice girl would repeat.

    Stay safe. T.

  10. #1461

    Coronavirus precautions

    Hi everyone, I am a fully-vaccinated Lansing area monger looking to make my debut in Jackson. I'm considering the following places based on reviews: Oriental, Tokyo, New Era, Serenity. What are the type of coronavirus precautions taken by the providers in general? Things like are the providers vaccinated, are the establishments mask only, do they sanitize properly, etc. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1460

    Do you recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by JetSpray  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Cherry, did a duo with her and Ginger, I think she is a little overwhelmed with what she has gotten her self Into. No doubt ginger will bring her along and teach her the ropes. For now I would suggest getting a great deep tissue from her and letting her get comfortable with the situation. She is cute and is tight. But was like a deer in headlights.
    Was the duo experience worth it? Also, what was the rate for a duo with her and Ginger? Do they wear masks still?

    I've been heading down to Toledo most recently, and they still wear masks a majority of the time.

    Thanks for any info.

  12. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    She comes out with a rubber and whatever the thing is that looks like a cock ring to help keep a boner going. I tell her I don't need that shit. If she feels comfortable around you, you can go without. I arrived fresh and clean, usually with business casual attire as well anyways.
    That ring is actually pretty cool, let me explain. I am about 7" doc cut the skin a little short and when I get rock a hard my balls are pulled up a little high and this can result in a pain full nut crush if not careful. The ring she uses goes around cock and balls and prevents them from going north. She can then ride as hard as she wants, it's a win win.

  13. #1458

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Someone please report back. I'm game if there's someone younger there. I think ginger is the youngest. Yikes!
    Her name is Cherry, did a duo with her and Ginger, I think she is a little overwhelmed with what she has gotten her self Into. No doubt ginger will bring her along and teach her the ropes. For now I would suggest getting a great deep tissue from her and letting her get comfortable with the situation. She is cute and is tight. But was like a deer in headlights.

  14. #1457

    Tokyo

    Went to Tokyo a few weeks ago. Seen a blonde girl, a little thick. Goes by hanna as well. Found her very attractive. Says she has been working there for about 2 months. Nice girl would repeat.

    Stay safe. T.

  15. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    What's L3 I have never heard of this before.
    That would be FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape