Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 27795
-
05-05-21 02:47 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 153I like to do my mongering after 2 am. Does anyone know if she's available at those hours?
Originally Posted by BbwBanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 22:25 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 511Almost recently saw her. Quick response to text, asked my age and ethnicity, so maybe doesn't allow AA? Also has the stupid question "Are you affiliated with LE". Asked her to wear some panties for me and she said she doesn't own any, WTF? Anyway was actually a block from her incall when out of the blue a family member was walking and needed a ride, so I cancelled the session. She seemed ok with that but I have to wonder about that weird coincidence, maybe I dodged a bullet, who knows? The family member was many miles from where I expect to encounter them, very weird actually. I took it as a sign, gave them a ride and went the fuck home.
Originally Posted by Keakeak
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 22:20 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 511I saw her a year or so ago, very nice girl and great attitude, but her body is beyond used up, maybe she had children, that can really reek havoc on a woman's body.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 17:34 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, I'm pretty she's been discussed here but it's been quite awhile. By all accounts she's legit, BUT her pix are highly embellished and dated. I'm pretty sure the top row of body shots are just stock photos. If I remember correctly she's much heavier and more pear-shaped than she appears and I think she's also a user.
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
Her rates are quite reasonable if you aren't picky about looks. I'm not at all attracted to pear-shape bods, but some are...
-
05-04-21 17:29 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 267Yeah
Yes she's been discussed here a few times, she belongs here. I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by OccasionalHobb
[View Original Post]
But be prepared for, "I need to take a bus" "pay for the room" "OC only".
-
05-04-21 16:03 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 129Lola Falana / Bentley
I'm okay without greek; it's a fun trip when it's available, but I don't need it to enjoy the vacation. BB, however, is a requirement and I'm glad to see she offers it. It's too bad about her mood swings, but not surprising; I've encountered that sort of privileged attitude before and yes, it always ruins a session. I still haven't found a good way to respond to that behavior, especially when you're already balls deep. Oh well. She's definitely trashy-hot enough that I'll take my chances with her. Out of curiosity, TnaPorter (or anyone else who might know), does she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 15:24 #14469Senior Member

Posts: 1018I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Originally Posted by BbwBanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 15:19 #14468Senior Member

Posts: 533Wow. I'd be shocked, but hey, good for her. Still miss her dirty talk as I pump her snatch full of cum.
Originally Posted by Kharne
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 15:11 #14467Senior Member

Posts: 41Vanilla Icing
Are you saying that is Vanilla icing on her face?
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 14:31 #14466Senior Member

Posts: 85Completely fake.
-
05-04-21 14:16 #14465Senior Member

Posts: 76JPC / Peach
LOL so. My girl and I share a tinder because she loves bringing a girl home. ANYWAY, just ran across JpC on tinder. She looks good and cleaned up actually, her profile sounded genuine on looking for someone. And her 18 month old is her life. So maybe she actually cleaned up and got out?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:11 #14464Senior Member

Posts: 1401Don't know how new, but I was asked for that since February. It's in her Ad now too.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:04 #14463Banned Member

Posts: 18Emme
Any intel on this one?
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/463284977919
I did some basic checks like image and phone number search. Nothing fishy so far. She posts almost every day.
-
05-04-21 09:44 #14462Senior Member

Posts: 2184Emerald Angel
She looks amazing. Glad you had a great time with her. There is this look about her that just gets me rock hard.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 09:25 #14461Senior Member

Posts: 385Emerald Angel
I don't remember her charging a first time fee. Is that new? It's been over a year since I last saw her. I agree these prepay deposits are getting annoying.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





