Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14453

    Easy Go To

    Whenever In Renton Just pop in and see Scarlett Syn.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?164524-ScarlettSyn

    She ain't mutch to look at. Most of you fellas won't want yo.

    Don't discuss BBFS over text. Just let her worship your dick and rim your asshole. Then bend her over and slip it in.

    In and out for 120 qv.

    I usually leave my nut in her.

  2. #14452

    Ashley

    Anyone have info with this one? Post is always cum cum.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...m/623511166158

  3. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    She can take it. .
    Sexy, but does she do BBFS?

  4. #14450

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $$ for BB. Yikes. The GPS is strong with this one LOL.
    You got a link?

  5. #14449

    Read On. Multiple Quotes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    BBFS included in VIP?

    Doesn't have a VIP price listed for hhr so that gave me the hint that it is.

    Only intel of her is from 5 years ago on here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B
    Man,. This had been over a handful of years ago,. I picked her up on the stroll more than a few times. Always covered though. I wasn't into BB then. I'm thinking about going back to covered. All tha bitches that is doing BB are ok drugs. Situations are getting too risky and I love my dick too much. I've actually stopped awhile back. Almost a year now. Now I'm trying to carefully pick 'them out.

    I had a bomb ass nutt with a fione ass chick using protection and she is sober. After that happened, I was like WTF.

    But read on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MahaAmi  [View Original Post]
    Pics are pretty close. May be a couple of years older. Hair is different now but same smoking hot body.

    During the setup she asked my fav lingerie color, I thought that was TGTBT and set the bar low LOL but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't any kind of bait and switch. Time management wasn't bad either. Waited for no longer than 5 minutes. I would repeat for sure.

    Also, do negotiate on the upgrade fee.
    What was your favorite color? LOL. And I think we all want to know how low can she go (means how much did you pay)?

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to see Tammy2 Times after a year or so of randomly texting her when an ad was posted as she would rarely reply.

    Maybe it's a YMMV thing or she changed her menu but I only got CFS from her.
    First time I saw Tammy was years ago at The Extendo in Tacoma next to the mall. Caught her friend, dude, pimp, whoever he was walking out parking lot. I just know. I joined the board back in 2009 and I ain't aged one year! Anyways,. It was covered. Like I mentioned above I wasn't into that. Me. Bob Marley joined us in the fun.

    Fast forward,. I seen her a second time like right before I changed my mind back into wrapping. She motioned for the rubber after I tried to make her gag on my small penis (I had her gagging so much she went to grab the blow her nose and wipe up the snot in the bathroom. I yelled to her,"Bring the whole roll! Acting all brand new!

    "Oh man! You bouts to make me gag some more!" as she came back into room smiling.

    Guess I never finished that second paragraph. LOL. She motioned for the rubbers all slow. Slow like "are you going to say something".

    "We don't need those. WTF,. You are new! Come here! Bop on it!" Grabbed her ass and she rode cowgirl. She drained w loads out of me for that low. Fuck,. Dick hard now!

    Tried seeing her again and failed over and over. Finally she agreed to a time! It didn't happen though. She replaced me with a higher bidder.

    Since then I've been with 1 chick and I'm thinkkng about strapping up. Can't trust anybody these days!

  6. #14448

    Intel Request!

    If you have any info, please share--

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2170898-%26%23128680%3B-SPECIALS-%26%23128483%3B-%26%23128165%3B-Curvy-Passionate-Creamy-Latina-%26%23127825%3B-%26%23128166%3B

  7. #14447

    JPC / Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Saw she logged back on recently. No posts or anything. Is our resident crazy provider taking loads again after popping out a kid?
    She is bat shit crazy man. I pity her kids. Imagine dealing with her on a regular basis.

  8. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Saw she logged back on recently. No posts or anything. Is our resident crazy provider taking loads again after popping out a kid?
    She lost her shit one time via text for no reason. I assume she blocked me because I stopped getting replies to my "What the fuck are you talking about?" texts.

    She's unstable as fuck. And I'm sure her kid will be well-adjusted and enjoy a close nurturing relationship with his father.

  9. #14445

    JPC / Princess Peach

    Saw she logged back on recently. No posts or anything. Is our resident crazy provider taking loads again after popping out a kid?

  10. #14444
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    No info, but referencing her pics, it's sad when a curvy / bigger girl still has small tits.
    They are called "flatsos".

  11. #14443
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Any info on https://tryst.link/escort/bella-rae?.

    I've seen her around for awhile. Looks like she has major attitude, but looks tight and hot af. Any dumped a load in this one?
    She can take it. .

  12. #14442
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this GILF? She looks really hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...hristina-Marie
    I remember reading she is CFS only IIRC.

    Hopefully I'm wrong.

  13. #14441
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago this one quoted me $300 for BBFS via text. She's been advertising for awhile and previous ads had more explicit photos (she looks pretty thick). I don't have any experience w her. https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788082558826.
    No info, but referencing her pics, it's sad when a curvy / bigger girl still has small tits.

  14. #14440

    Christina Marie

    Has anyone seen this GILF? She looks really hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...hristina-Marie

  15. #14439

    Lead Down South.

    A few days ago this one quoted me $300 for BBFS via text. She's been advertising for awhile and previous ads had more explicit photos (she looks pretty thick). I don't have any experience w her. https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/788082558826.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape