Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4206
-
05-05-21 20:46 #1716Senior Member

Posts: 29DD open again
I can confirm, DD is open back up. They seem to be short on girls, or just really popular today, as I had to kill some time for someone to be available. Same menu as usual. Obviously YMMV.
-
05-05-21 14:12 #1715Senior Member

Posts: 256Might TOFTT tomorrow, was planning on the flower shop but every review I've read seems like its a hassle.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 09:36 #1714Senior Member

Posts: 49That was a fast renovation.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 09:00 #1713Senior Member

Posts: 389Still tempted LOL. Wish I got info from actual partaker? Know what to expect service wise. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:00 #1712Senior Member

Posts: 181Dd re-open
https://newhaven.rubratings.com/201022
They are advertising that they will open on Wednesday 5/5. Just saw it today. Pray for more young and decent service girls.
-
05-04-21 16:22 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 202Flower shop
Took a stab at the flower shop today, 2 girls only she said I only saw one, 5'5" approx 120 bloodied hair. Broken English, struggled to get an hour even though I scheduled! Pulled teeth to get a table shower! I was left on table shower for at least 12 to 15 minutes! Phone was non stop, and the doorbell was worst. She told me I'll make it up in the room! First it was a discussion as she wanted 175 then does not include massage! Wow now I miss DD. CBJ was decent, plowed her for 20 minutes and she cleaned me up, 150 to her. I'm not sure I'll repeat, just to much drama and mongers one after the other. Good luck guys, not for me.
-
05-04-21 14:27 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 154Eh
Anyone check out the new spot on Foxon? I might give it a shot today, PM if you want to keep it private. Thanks!
-
05-04-21 13:46 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 256Flower shop
Any updates on new talent? Might be in that area in a few days.
-
05-03-21 17:55 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 190Wonder if that's because DD is on hiatus? Anyone visit the flower shop?
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 12:12 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 202DD closed
Let's hope that the re opening will bring a better environment that will benefit us all.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 09:25 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 181I was there on Wednesday and mms said they would be closed for a while for renovation, but she didn't say for how long. She did tell me they will get more new girls when they reopen.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 21:14 #1705Regular Member

Posts: 9Dd
Read a report on hartford forum saying did was going to close for 5 weeks. Not sure if it's true but I guess to new adventures in the meantime. Stay safe men.
-
05-02-21 20:53 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 129Flower shop
With DD closed, thinking I might try a visit to the flower shop for the first time. At DD it was 80 to mamasan and 140 to the girl for full service. What are the rates there, any different?
-
05-02-21 17:53 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 49Another forum said it's closed for 5 weeks. So guessing 4 more since 1 week has passed.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 20:34 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 97DD closed?
Can confirm. Went to DD today and it's closed. No signs. Not sure for how long.








Reply With Quote





