Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 4206
-
04-30-21 11:40 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 202Dd
That's odd Sony never mentioned renovation to me and I been going regularly! I stopped by Monday around 2:45.
Originally Posted by MongerStranger
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 10:16 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 181When was this? I went few days ago and the mms said they would be closed for few weeks to renovate.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-21 18:40 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 202Dd
On my way back home from Philly, I had an amazing session at 9 VIP, I just luv this place! Driving home all I could think about was the amazing experience I had last night in the TS. That's it I can't take it anymore as I'm crossing the GWBridge I call DD to book a session around 3 pm. I have had my doubts about DD but have no alternatives at this point! TS I get a better feeling at home! Massage I can't even rate, CBJ ok it was decent, flipped Connie doggie and plowed her to a steady moan! I have to say attention to detail has gone downhill. But I get it its Connecticut, never going to be Philly.
-
04-29-21 17:27 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 202Flower shop
Gentlemen please share any information on new providers, or you experience.
-
04-29-21 13:47 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 607Not a secret.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
222 Main St, East Haven, CT 06512.
-
04-29-21 10:46 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 42Yeah, me too, can you dm the info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 08:21 #1695Regular Member

Posts: 24Where is this spot located? Can you DM it to me?
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 08:19 #1694Regular Member

Posts: 24I can give it a shot, I guess. Getting a massage is still good either way. LOL.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 13:11 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 576The first two have no reviews since 2015 and are listed as non-erotic in rm.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
The other doesn't have a review since 2018 and while it doesn't have the non-erotic tag none of the reviews woupd lead you to believe anything other than a massage is happening.
So either you found the 3 best kept secrets in New Haven or.
You're 0 for 3.
Roll the dice?
-
04-27-21 12:31 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 607Confirmed by a buddy of mine wanting to see a certain gal (DD Boobs), she was not there any longer as of Monday.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 11:07 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 261AMP Tip
For a standard are&T. No more than 100 total between the house & girl.
Originally Posted by CTAports
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 10:36 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 106East Haven
Word on the street is that there's two new girls starting at the flower shop this week.
-
04-26-21 10:16 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 70DD Visit
Visited DD, temp check at the door. Brought to the room and had a go with Nicole, decent body nice personality. TS and "massage" was good. 210 between house and tip. Will repeat.
-
04-25-21 00:02 #1688Regular Member

Posts: 24Any information?
I wanted to know if Anniston knew more about these spots?
https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...-therapy/33160
https://adultsearch.com/connecticut/...rb-store/33161
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...haven-ct-21328#rubmaps (this one in particular).
I know DD and have tried there and enjoyed it, but I wanted to know about these spots, since they're closer for me.
-
04-24-21 11:44 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks! Also got a few PMs. Appreciate the help.
Originally Posted by Jndeere557
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




