Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 281 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1713

    Dd re-open

    https://newhaven.rubratings.com/201022

    They are advertising that they will open on Wednesday 5/5. Just saw it today. Pray for more young and decent service girls.

  2. #1712

    Flower shop

    Took a stab at the flower shop today, 2 girls only she said I only saw one, 5'5" approx 120 bloodied hair. Broken English, struggled to get an hour even though I scheduled! Pulled teeth to get a table shower! I was left on table shower for at least 12 to 15 minutes! Phone was non stop, and the doorbell was worst. She told me I'll make it up in the room! First it was a discussion as she wanted 175 then does not include massage! Wow now I miss DD. CBJ was decent, plowed her for 20 minutes and she cleaned me up, 150 to her. I'm not sure I'll repeat, just to much drama and mongers one after the other. Good luck guys, not for me.

  3. #1711

    Eh

    Anyone check out the new spot on Foxon? I might give it a shot today, PM if you want to keep it private. Thanks!

  4. #1710

    Flower shop

    Any updates on new talent? Might be in that area in a few days.

  5. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street is that there's two new girls starting at the flower shop this week.
    Wonder if that's because DD is on hiatus? Anyone visit the flower shop?

  6. #1708

    DD closed

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerStranger  [View Original Post]
    I was there on Wednesday and mms said they would be closed for a while for renovation, but she didn't say for how long. She did tell me they will get more new girls when they reopen.
    Let's hope that the re opening will bring a better environment that will benefit us all.

  7. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    That's odd Sony never mentioned renovation to me and I been going regularly! I stopped by Monday around 2:45.
    I was there on Wednesday and mms said they would be closed for a while for renovation, but she didn't say for how long. She did tell me they will get more new girls when they reopen.

  8. #1706

    Dd

    Read a report on hartford forum saying did was going to close for 5 weeks. Not sure if it's true but I guess to new adventures in the meantime. Stay safe men.

  9. #1705

    Flower shop

    With DD closed, thinking I might try a visit to the flower shop for the first time. At DD it was 80 to mamasan and 140 to the girl for full service. What are the rates there, any different?

  10. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Went to DD today and it's closed. No signs. Not sure for how long.
    Another forum said it's closed for 5 weeks. So guessing 4 more since 1 week has passed.

  11. #1703

    DD closed?

    Can confirm. Went to DD today and it's closed. No signs. Not sure for how long.

  12. #1702

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerStranger  [View Original Post]
    When was this? I went few days ago and the mms said they would be closed for few weeks to renovate.
    That's odd Sony never mentioned renovation to me and I been going regularly! I stopped by Monday around 2:45.

  13. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    On my way back home from Philly, I had an amazing session at 9 VIP, I just luv this place! Driving home all I could think about was the amazing experience I had last night in the TS. That's it I can't take it anymore as I'm crossing the GWBridge I call DD to book a session around 3 pm. I have had my doubts about DD but have no alternatives at this point! TS I get a better feeling at home! Massage I can't even rate, CBJ ok it was decent, flipped Connie doggie and plowed her to a steady moan! I have to say attention to detail has gone downhill. But I get it its Connecticut, never going to be Philly.
    When was this? I went few days ago and the mms said they would be closed for few weeks to renovate.

  14. #1700

    Dd

    On my way back home from Philly, I had an amazing session at 9 VIP, I just luv this place! Driving home all I could think about was the amazing experience I had last night in the TS. That's it I can't take it anymore as I'm crossing the GWBridge I call DD to book a session around 3 pm. I have had my doubts about DD but have no alternatives at this point! TS I get a better feeling at home! Massage I can't even rate, CBJ ok it was decent, flipped Connie doggie and plowed her to a steady moan! I have to say attention to detail has gone downhill. But I get it its Connecticut, never going to be Philly.

  15. #1699

    Flower shop

    Gentlemen please share any information on new providers, or you experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape