Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26917
-
05-04-21 21:24 #15847Senior Member

Posts: 387I would recommend starting with an agency, easier to verify, less chance of them pulling something, and honestly they're better quality for a lower price (most Indys are either cheap and worn-out or with GPS that is overpriced.).
Originally Posted by Daryous
[View Original Post]
With an agency they stay around the same price, are more likely with reviews that give you an idea on how good they are, and less flaky.
-
05-04-21 20:22 #15846Senior Member

Posts: 166Nicha GFE
I rarely see her reported on here and am surprised. She is beautiful, sexy as hell and is my ATF.
https://tryst.link/escort/nicha
-
05-04-21 19:42 #15845Senior Member

Posts: 532Was it him that tried to cut the meeting short or her?
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 19:40 #15844Senior Member

Posts: 532Exactly the context I figured when she said don't hurt me. The curse of having a large pipe LOL.
Originally Posted by TwoForPee
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 18:21 #15843Regular Member

Posts: 16Booked her for Thursday
All right, team. We'll see. She has been mostly responsive. She has certainly gone to a lot of trouble to have her ads in multiple places, including on escortbook and Twitter. Perhaps she is just an unreliable narcissist. She has a Lady Gaga quality that is worth the effort. If it's wasted time, I'm sure I can find some other lovely to come and visit. Stay tuned.
-
05-04-21 14:22 #15842Senior Member

Posts: 644Storm
Ya, this kinda depressed me and is kind of a buzz kill. For us these girls provide a dream encounter and diversion from the real world. They're living in a real situation that isn't always very nice.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 13:13 #15841Regular Member

Posts: 12In which neighborhoods are the incalls of chicagocovergirls? Looking for something close to Lakeview.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 08:23 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 161It was mostly referring to the sex, like don't be too rough.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 07:36 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 1435Then the best way to satisfy your curiosity is to go see her and write a report.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 05:11 #15838Banned Member

Posts: 586She said the same thing to me
I think she was referring to my schlong. She ddnt believe my dick pic. When I whipped it out is when she said," Don't hurt me". Wrapped up and went for the gold. Pushed me back and said," Slow and gentle". Mished for ten minutes then flipped to CG where she can be in control. Took me in fairly deep. Had three O's before I blasted off. QV $20. Was grateful for the. 3 tip after h / h of fun. I think she would have gone second round but she had another victim lurking.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 00:51 #15837Regular Member

Posts: 2First time pulling the trigger
Hello, longtime lurker first time poster. Looking to start my fun in the hobby. Looking for a good first time experience. Leaning toward maybe Selena, Lexi, or Macie. Looking for other suggestions. No more than $$$ and definite BBBJ maybe BBFS would like kissing and GFE as well if offered but not deal breaker. Thank for the help guys.
-
05-03-21 23:55 #15836Regular Member

Posts: 16Celeste Rio Manchester
In my quest for a mature age-appropriate provider I took a chance at Celeste, https://tryst.link/escort/celeste-rio-manchester. I will not be repeating that mistake. Communication was on-point, as we met at the appropriate time. Her incall was a nice hotel in northern Schaumburg. She opened the door and greeted me with hug, wearing one of her outfits from her ad. We chatted a bit, moved to the bed, where she had me lay down on the bed where she began to tease. After she finished undressing she revealed an extra 20-30 pounds beyond the photos. She put the cover on for a lame attempt at a CBJ. She allowed me to reciprocate, but she laid their like a dead fish. After a couple of different positions, not getting the desired result she went back to the CBJ. I'm guessing she got tired as she finished with a HJ. There are much better out there for the $$50.
-
05-03-21 22:42 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 1172It's more than sad. I know 2 girls who've been robbed this year. They tried to fight to keep their money, so one got her face swollen, the other got her face cut. There's some real scumbags out there.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 22:24 #15834Senior Member

Posts: 262Wait why did you want to cut the meet short in the first place? Did she not look like her pics? I got to stay against better judgement I'm still intrigued.
Originally Posted by Dkolmog
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 20:55 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 3480Don't Cause A Storm With Storm.
When she opens the door the first thing she says "Don't Hurt Me". Kind of sad that a girl in this business has to resort to saying that.












Reply With Quote





