Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 1249 1749 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    He does make a good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    Could you please clarify why you make it sound as though this is the first time you saw her when in this post you claim to have seen her last August in Las Vegas?
    It does make a good point, here.

  2. #15693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Laura

    I wanted to see Carnaughty today, but I settled to see Laura today.

    First and foremost she is a very nice girl, but she talks ALOT. She just never shuts the fuck up. She asked you for a shower, and than tells you to sit on the bed. She does some weird foot fetish, and than gives you a BJ. It was okay, but I'm used to one PSE focus bjs these days. She went on top, and than mish, overall kind of average. Some guys said she BBFS, but she had it covered with me today (said she had some new changes in birth control).

    Overall, good girl, same location as where Macie is in Portage Park (she talks alot of bad shit about her), talks too much. I might repeat, but at this point, probably won't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80

  3. #15692

    Good times

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellatrouble123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still remembers that house? They used to post on old BP before. The ladies were older, very hit or miss. Mostly miss but for $40 FS you can't beat the price. I have not heard of them since BP was closed. Are they still in the area?
    Hell yeah I miss this. So if anyone has any leads much appreciated. DM if you prefer.

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #15691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by XgmMe1423  [View Original Post]
    If you think that is bad, in having conversations with her, she was telling me how in vegas she is taking on 10-12 dudes in a gangbang, all BBFS cip. She will be chewed up and spit out within a month.
    Did you see her? How did that come up in conversation?

  5. #15690
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyApple  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just looking for the link. ?

    Can't seem to find.
    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/a...1e5316df8b4596

  6. #15689

    Link for holly berry?

    Hi,

    Just looking for the link. ?

    Can't seem to find.

  7. #15688
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  8. #15687

    Carnaughty

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    I regret asking.
    If you think that is bad, in having conversations with her, she was telling me how in vegas she is taking on 10-12 dudes in a gangbang, all BBFS cip. She will be chewed up and spit out within a month.

  9. #15686

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.
    I am having issues with the website she is on, I try to set up an account so I can contact her but I never get a confirmation email to complete the account setup. Anyone have a more direct or different way to connect? Any info on this website about if it is worth it?

  10. #15685

    Price

    Sorry. She has prices on her website: https://carnaughty.escortbook.com/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for leaving a general location, so many ads just say Chicago which could be an hour from where I am currently looking. But you didn't leave a price. I have asked on this forum before and I will ask again, please when leaving a review if the ad doesn't mention price could you state the price for the services? There is a price point I am not willing to go beyond and if it's over that I will not waste my time nor the girl's time. Thanks.

    B.

  11. #15684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.
    Thanks for leaving a general location, so many ads just say Chicago which could be an hour from where I am currently looking. But you didn't leave a price. I have asked on this forum before and I will ask again, please when leaving a review if the ad doesn't mention price could you state the price for the services? There is a price point I am not willing to go beyond and if it's over that I will not waste my time nor the girl's time. Thanks.

    B.

  12. #15683
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I did see her recently. She's real but apparently busy. She rescheduled on me a couple times before I got to see her.
    Spidey senses say LE.

  13. #15682
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.
    Thanks for the great report. Do you have contact info?

  14. #15681

    47th ashland latin ***** house

    Anyone still remembers that house? They used to post on old BP before. The ladies were older, very hit or miss. Mostly miss but for $40 FS you can't beat the price. I have not heard of them since BP was closed. Are they still in the area?

  15. #15680

    Re: Carnaughty

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I will now. She hosts in her apartment in Logan Square and lives alone, and I didn't see a handler or anyone else around (maybe another hobbyist leaving, as I pulled up a bit early).

    She buzzed me up and greeted me at the door in a sexy robe, which made her look a bit less like the innocent girl next door, but otherwise matched the pics and then some. Hot. She greeted me with a DFK and was clearly turned on from the start. Clothes came off fast and on to the bedroom for BBBJ and 2 rounds of BBFS with CIP. She was engaged, into it, and just horny as fuck. I plan to repeat.
    Could you please clarify why you make it sound as though this is the first time you saw her when in this post you claim to have seen her last August in Las Vegas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape