Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 1240 1740 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15828

    Thinking about this one

    Anyone with input.

    She has some reviews on the other board. Would rather get some input from here.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_tiana.html

    Thanks.

    JJ.

  2. #15827
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    She's cute tho. I want to see her LOL.
    Same.

    You first LOL.

  3. #15826
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    That's an insane story. I can understand cutting meeting short but doing that and then still stealing from you?
    That's not the whole story. She literally started pepper spraying me and chased me out of the room with pepper spray in one hand and phone in the other calling someone, and called me the and word chasing me down the high way (I am not black). I didn't even get dressed or grab all my belongings. Just ran to my car half dressed.

    I never took the legal and personal risk of this hobby seriously until I met her. It's scarring.

  4. #15825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Carnaughty today, but I settled to see Laura today.

    First and foremost she is a very nice girl, but she talks ALOT. She just never shuts the fuck up. She asked you for a shower, and than tells you to sit on the bed. She does some weird foot fetish, and than gives you a BJ. It was okay, but I'm used to one PSE focus bjs these days. She went on top, and than mish, overall kind of average. Some guys said she BBFS, but she had it covered with me today (said she had some new changes in birth control).

    Overall, good girl, same location as where Macie is in Portage Park (she talks alot of bad shit about her), talks too much. I might repeat, but at this point, probably won't.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laura-80
    I had 3 dates with her. The first 2 were great GFE experiences (the BJ and pussy left a lot to be desired though) but the 3rd one she began rushing after 10 minutes and got mad when I didn't blow after 5. Totally put me off. Also complained about changing positions and was generally super bitchy. Maybe I got her on a bad day but I won't repeat. Going to be sticking with the ever reliable Macie and my other regulars.

  5. #15824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girls before? Was thinking about making plans but was curious if anyone else had met up with her:

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2190624
    Avoid it's a scam.

  6. #15823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48

    Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.
    I booked with her 2 years ago. I drove 30 minutes to location even confirmed hour before meeting that I was on the way. She respond ok. When I arrived she ghosted.

  7. #15822
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48

    Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.
    I forget the exact details, but I've seen her drugged-out mugshot from when she got busted for similar shenanigans.

  8. #15821
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48

    Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.
    That's an insane story. I can understand cutting meeting short but doing that and then still stealing from you?

  9. #15820
    She's cute tho. I want to see her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48

    Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.

  10. #15819
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Currently looking into setting something up with this girl but she's asking for a down payment. Anyone have any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2190624
    Don't mess with any down payment girls.

  11. #15818
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkolmog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48

    Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.
    WTF.

    I woulda caught a case.

  12. #15817

    Andressa

    Anyone seen this girls before? Was thinking about making plans but was curious if anyone else had met up with her:

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2190624

  13. #15816

    Priyanka Indian

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...125.htm?cat=48

    Avoid this woman like the plague. Tried to cut the meeting short to 15 after I paid for full hour. Threatened to call cop, pepper sprayed me, and stole my card. I ran out of the room.

  14. #15815

    Andressa

    Currently looking into setting something up with this girl but she's asking for a down payment. Anyone have any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2190624

  15. #15814
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her, seems somewhat normal& very accommodating. Plans on my end fell thru, she is in city at Clark & Belmont.

    Plan on rescheduling, just haven't had time.
    She seems genuine, and is legit. I literally was on the phone with her for 30 minutes listening to her just talk babble. That turned me off and I never partook. I figured the session would be her talking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape